Is Churchill GC a balanced vehicle?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MausTrap_ #1 Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

Corporal

• 15955 battles
  • [NFLTR]
Considering all tier 6 tanks don't have well protected armor, is it an actual advantage to have such powerful but lack of damage gun? Besides, its mobility and armor are very very terrible.Yes,I know its gun has high DPM (around 2000 to 2250 damage per minute) but, brawling with other tanks is the only situation which having high DPM is needed or if you're very lucky enough that enemies are exposing themselves in the open.Can this tank brawl?No,it can't because brawling in this tank=suicide as enemies can easily circle around you.Advantages of this tank aren't really that good, it's not suitable in a RNG based game and thus bring us to the question,is Churchill GC a balanced vehicle?

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #2 Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:37 AM

Captain

• 22205 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Yes. Play it as a support tank. Especially fun when flank sniping and the enemy team cant do anything 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

SisconOniichan #3 Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

Corporal

• 20359 battles
  • [KURO-]

Idk if its the same on Blitz but I've used it on WoT PC and all I can say is that... it's not very enjoyable. It's not bad, but it's just not that enjoyable. I agree with mr.KV2 up there, it's good as a support tank.

It's not terrible on paper (It has great stats for a T6 TD imo), but I just feel like... the shape of the tank itself is its drawback? I mean its got great gun depression but the gun is placed so low on the body that having that stat is useless. [More ramble redacted]

tl;dr: 

Is it a balanced tank? I think so.

Is it fun? Nah.

Is there any reason to go through this tank? Only as a bridge tank, other than that, none. Honestly though, it would be more sensible to just grind the AT tree from the start than to go through this tank from the HT tree.

Edited by SisconOniichan, 01 January 2018 - 02:29 PM.

Currently grinding and eliting: T25/2, SP I C, VK 30.01 P, Tiger I, Jagdtiger, SU-85,  Centurion I

Premiums: T-25, Löwe, Valentine II, Light VIC

Kept: Stug III G, KV-2, Comet

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #4 Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:03 AM

Captain

• 22205 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Top gun, gun rammer and adrenaline. And use the gun dep with improved armor to prevent derps

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users