Upcoming balance adjustments

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Macabrera738 #81 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:05 PM

Private

• 6535 battles
  • [08]
Luego también tengo problemas con las monedas de oro, yo veo los videos y no me llega las monedas  por favor me puede ayudar. Llevo más de 1 Aňo con el juego y esta muy padre 

RibbleStripe #82 Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:19 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postankitgusai19, on 23 March 2018 - 05:48 AM, said:

Hi Ribble,
Any change for tortiose or Type 61 buff? arey they within acceptable margin ?

Those to perform not so well on Asia server, but generally they are ok. We make decisions according to overall stats.

JalterBestWaifu #83 Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

Sergeant

• 20706 battles
  • [TERRI]
I really want WG to buff Kpfpz70

Diamond114 #84 Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

Captain

• 15581 battles
  • [408]

My 2 cents on HESH rounds for British vehicles;

- Make them do as much damage as an AP shell instead of HE, but still retaining the increased crew/ module damage potential of HE/ HESH

- Make their behaviour on impact similar to HEAT rounds in that they don't do well with sloped armour, they just explode outside like regular HE in this case if HESH encounter angles greater than 30-35 degrees instead of bouncing like HEAT does.

- Buff the ROF of tanks using them to compensate for the loss of DPM if the damage numbers do get tweaked, particularly medium tanks.

- Counterable by spaced armour. Shots to spaced armour parts will result in no damage or exploding on the outside at best.

I don't care if HESH will get tweaked or I will be burned as sacrificial as a response to this. I just need to get this idea out and vocalized before I forget it. Cheers.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Jumper919029291 #85 Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 1867 battles
  • [ROKGW]

View PostDiamond114, on 05 May 2018 - 11:33 PM, said:

My 2 cents on HESH rounds for British vehicles;

- Make them do as much damage as an AP shell instead of HE, but still retaining the increased crew/ module damage potential of HE/ HESH

- Make their behaviour on impact similar to HEAT rounds in that they don't do well with sloped armour, they just explode outside like regular HE in this case if HESH encounter angles greater than 30-35 degrees instead of bouncing like HEAT does.

- Buff the ROF of tanks using them to compensate for the loss of DPM if the damage numbers do get tweaked, particularly medium tanks.

- Counterable by spaced armour. Shots to spaced armour parts will result in no damage or exploding on the outside at best.

I don't care if HESH will get tweaked or I will be burned as sacrificial as a response to this. I just need to get this idea out and vocalized before I forget it. Cheers.

Interesting idea, but with the main purpose of using HESH being the ability to do more damage than AP, I'm not sure how the community would like it. With HESH changed, the FV215B 183 wouldn't be much different from the JGPZ E 100 other than having 100 more alpha damage. No, I'm not a HESH spammer - in fact, I have never fired or neither driven a tank that carries HESH, and I have no plans in doing so since I'm not interested in those vehicles. I'm just worried that changing HESH would ruin the diversity in the game or even worse, trigger a whole community full of mad HESH spammers.

만국의 로동자여, 단결하라!

Workers of the world, unite!

WoTBlitzPlayer #86 Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Sergeant

• 4396 battles

If Balance adjustments are made to tanks, then surely this makes it unfair for newcomers to those tanks when they try to compare their performance to those who've played the tank in the past. How can we compare like with like ?

--

zordari #87 Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

Private

• 11406 battles
  • [PZ-IV]

First spot mechanics idea one
Keeping realistic sense in arcade mode

If i am.looking way beyond view range

1.I shud see the opponent but with no marker no hp bar no map detection and zoom must be half quarter or no zoom no auto aim shud work (interesting)

2.if i even manage to hit enemy the commander cant confirm any thing unless its destroyed.....

3.the wot general spot mechanics comes in place when i spot an enemy with in vuew range of my tank 

4.if enemy gets out of view range binos shud zoom. Out Completely in this case  leaving auto aim disabled

This will keep.balance in game try it

Diamond114 #88 Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:19 AM

Captain

• 15581 battles
  • [408]

View Postzordari, on 11 May 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

1.I shud see the opponent but with no marker no hp bar no map detection and zoom must be half quarter or no zoom no auto aim shud work (interesting)

2.if i even manage to hit enemy the commander cant confirm any thing unless its destroyed.....

3.the wot general spot mechanics comes in place when i spot an enemy with in vuew range of my tank 

4.if enemy gets out of view range binos shud zoom. Out Completely in this case  leaving auto aim disabled

How about you stop putting yourself in obvious or vulnerable position, predict where the red tanks will go, and when spotted/ taking fire duck for cover? Also turn on the rangfinder function, you'll be surprised at how short 200-250m actually is, for example.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Freelancer_Tesla #89 Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:27 AM

Sergeant

• 16024 battles
  • [MAS]

View Postzordari, on 10 May 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

Then you're playing the wrong game because WoTB is meant for more casual play. If you want something more realistic, go play... [gets shot in the back of the head].

Frequents higher tiers, because I hate tractors armed with high-caliber rifles.

Plays a mix of well, everything.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

- General George S. Patton

RibbleStripe #90 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Here come future buffs.

STB-1 - aiming time and dispersion.

E50M - reload and aiming time.

WZ-120 - reload time for 122 mm gun.

T49 - aiming time and dispersion for 90 mm gun.

AMX 13 90 - mobility and dispersion of turret/hull movement.

M 41 90 - aiming time and dispersion.

Jason_Yim #91 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

Sergeant

• 8546 battles
  • [TERRI]

:confused:no buff for the T49's penetration for the derp gun just a little bit instead  of buffing the 90mm 

sva1970 #92 Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:47 AM

Corporal

• 3987 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

I wanna blow up buildings, bridges etc, bury tanks in rubble or sink them in deep rivers.

JalterBestWaifu #93 Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:38 AM

Sergeant

• 20706 battles
  • [TERRI]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 17 May 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

Here come future buffs.

STB-1 - aiming time and dispersion.

E50M - reload and aiming time.

WZ-120 - reload time for 122 mm gun.

T49 - aiming time and dispersion for 90 mm gun.

AMX 13 90 - mobility and dispersion of turret/hull movement.

M 41 90 - aiming time and dispersion.

Finally some love for my E50M, I want to give you a hug 

RibbleStripe #94 Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:40 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

OK guys, here's what we plan for near future (not 5.0 :)):

• WZ-110 - hit points value and rate of fire will be weakened;
  • LTTB - hull and turret frontal armor will be weakened;
  • T-34-2 and T-34-3 -  turret frontal armor will be improved.

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #95 Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:50 PM

Corporal

• 21149 battles
  • [SGTH1]
Looking forward to OT 5.1 , just hoping it doesnt clashes with the CDC event

Ronnel_999 #96 Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:02 PM

Sergeant

• 18339 battles
  • [BOOM1]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 29 March 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:

Those to perform not so well on Asia server, but generally they are ok. We make decisions according to overall stats.

This means that the majority of players playing the tortoise and type 61on the Asian Server suck. The majority of us don't know how to drive those tanks that the players on other servers are far superior from our inferior Asian driving skills. We can't do anything because they have decided that the inferior class should man up and just learn how to properly drive tanks...

A few months ago I sent a ticket to WG requesting if they can give some buff to the Pz2J. I just bought mine back then and it was the most anemic and most useless tank that I spent real money on. Second is the Valentine 2 which I also spent real money. WG's answer to me was very similar to this one. Meaning that I just have to man up and accept that I suck. By the way, I have 3 or 4 gold masteries on mine but I'm still having problems.. 

I just don't know if I should feel thankful and happy for the answer or feel insulted... 

Edited by Ronnel_999, 19 June 2018 - 11:08 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users