Jump to content


Upcoming balance adjustments


  • Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

FROST_Sagar #101 Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:04 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 22330 battles
  • 7
  • [FROST]
  • Member since:
    10-09-2016

View PostZIoydd, on 06 December 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

Hi everyone,

Here is some information for you about balance.

 

 

Some changes we are planning in the nearest updates:

  • I guess one of the most nice: re-balance Т110Е5. The most interesting is commander's turret changes. Now it will be similar to М48 Patton commander's turret.
  • We are going to make some improvements of tier 8 premium tank Lowe. No detailed information for now.
  • We are going to improve Indien-Panzer as well. Likely we will make the gun more comfortable.
  • We continue improvements of tier 6 TDs (ARL V39, Jackson, Churchill GC).
  • Pz.Sfl.IV is going to be more comfortable.


Maybe I'll be able to share some other changes soon, so stay tuned.

What other tanks do you think need improvements? Let's discuss!

 

Dear Zloydd, please consider improving depression and elevation angles on following vehicles:

1.WZ 120: only -3 degrees gun depression

2.AMX 13 75: only +6 degrees gun elevation  



Ronnel_999 #102 Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21527 battles
  • 228
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017

View PostRibbleStripe, on 19 June 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

OK guys, here's what we plan for near future (not 5.0 :)):

 

  • WZ-110 - hit points value and rate of fire will be weakened;
  • LTTB - hull and turret frontal armor will be weakened;
  • T-34-2 and T-34-3 -  turret frontal armor will be improved.

 

Sad that LTTB will get nerfed.. 
Time to sell my LTTB and move on..

RibbleStripe #103 Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:43 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017
Hey guys!
It's time to talk about future changes.
 
T110E3
  • Hit points value and rate of fire will be decreased.
 
KpfPz 70
  • Rate of fire will be increased.
 
Sturer Emil
  • Frontal armor will be improved.
  • Dispersion on the hull traverse will be decreased.
  • Aiming time for 12,8 cm Kanone 40 will be decreased.
 
Black Prince
  • Crossing capacity on soft terrain will be improved.
  • Dispersion on the turret traverse will be decreased.
  • Rate of fire will be increased.

 

IS,  IS-2 (1945)

  • Hit points value will be increased.
  • Dispersion at 100m will be decreased.
  • Dispersion on the turret traverse will be decreased.
  • Aiming time will be decreased.


Noobieman #104 Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20946 battles
  • 384
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 24 July 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

Hey guys!
It's time to talk about future changes.
 
T110E3
  • Hit points value and rate of fire will be decreased.
 
KpfPz 70
  • Rate of fire will be increased.
 
Sturer Emil
  • Frontal armor will be improved.
  • Dispersion on the hull traverse will be decreased.
  • Aiming time for 12,8 cm Kanone 40 will be decreased.
 
Black Prince
  • Crossing capacity on soft terrain will be improved.
  • Dispersion on the turret traverse will be decreased.
  • Rate of fire will be increased.

 

IS,  IS-2 (1945)

  • Hit points value will be increased.
  • Dispersion at 100m will be decreased.
  • Dispersion on the turret traverse will be decreased.
  • Aiming time will be decreased.

 

so how are all the tier V + stats these days, any others need tweaking up a bit or is your list above all there is ?

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #105 Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23767 battles
  • 69
  • [SGTH1]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2017
Wow they didnt forget about Asian server but EU and RU also get their tank stats posted, in all possibility they wont publish Asian stats coz they wont see this post anyways. Also never hope that WG will ever release stats for tier 7 tanks coz u know y

Edited by Uchiha_Itachi_1, 24 July 2018 - 08:30 PM.


2OLD2CARE #106 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:16 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105058 battles
  • 244
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

Have been unable to get update - not in app store

 



2OLD2CARE #107 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:51 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105058 battles
  • 244
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 31 July 2018 - 02:16 AM, said:

Have been unable to get update - not in app store

 

Problem resolved



RibbleStripe #108 Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

Hey guys! Here come our near future plans:

 

  • 121B - aiming time and dispersion buff;
  • 59 Patton - suspension traverse speed, dispersion, aiming time and rate of fire buff;
  • Dicker Max - hull armor, dispersion on the move buff;
  • Wt auf Pz IV - side elevation angles will be adjusted;
  • Nameless - rate of fire and aiming time buff;
  • M60 - hull side armor and gunmatlet buff;
  • T95E2 - suspension traverse speed, dispersion, aiming time and rate of fire buff;
  • SU-122-54 - rate of fire buff.


doutei_magic #109 Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 69 battles
  • 30
  • [HBC]
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

How about u do something about cheating and the other complains, the multiple threads the whole community is asking? Not one word to address those.

lazy 


Edited by doutei_magic, 04 September 2018 - 02:41 PM.


__Noobieman #110 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:55 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 7996 battles
  • 77
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016

RibbleStripe

 

you got a link to the current stats for these tanks ?

 

and why is the ping so high over the past few days on the Asian servers? 



Jason_Yim #111 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8880 battles
  • 169
  • [TERRI]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2016

View Postdoutei_magic, on 04 September 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

How about u do something about cheating and the other complains, the multiple threads the whole community is asking? Not one word to address those.

lazy 

 

there's no one cheating here,there's nothing to cheat here lol 

since this game don't accept mods now



EH_Samarth #112 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 19141 battles
  • 37
  • [UI]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2016

View PostJason_Yim, on 05 September 2018 - 07:35 AM, said:

 

there's no one cheating here,there's nothing to cheat here lol 

since this game don't accept mods now

 

He isn't talking about cheating through mods , he is referring to NUB and how they rig rating battles and even after numerous complaints by the whole community they are able to get away with it . 

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #113 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:06 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23767 battles
  • 69
  • [SGTH1]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2017

Buff SU101, it needs it desperately

One of the reasons I am not playing that tank, alpha is mediocre ,dpm is low and the gun depression, even armor is very bad


Edited by Uchiha_Itachi_1, 05 September 2018 - 08:07 AM.


MkiKhA #114 Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:51 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 27384 battles
  • 2
  • [SURLY]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014
theyre srsly going to buff the nameless.... jesus 

_DerpyBaguette_ #115 Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:28 AM

    HESH Hater

  • Member
  • 16002 battles
  • 112
  • [_UAE_]
  • Member since:
    04-16-2017

View PostRibbleStripe, on 04 September 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

Hey guys! Here come our near future plans:

 

  • 121B - aiming time and dispersion buff;
  • 59 Patton - suspension traverse speed, dispersion, aiming time and rate of fire buff;
  • Dicker Max - hull armor, dispersion on the move buff;
  • Wt auf Pz IV - side elevation angles will be adjusted;
  • Nameless - rate of fire and aiming time buff;
  • M60 - hull side armor and gunmatlet buff;
  • T95E2 - suspension traverse speed, dispersion, aiming time and rate of fire buff;
  • SU-122-54 - rate of fire buff.

 

121B is already one of the top mediums in tier 10. There isn't any point of buffing it's gun.

M60? Really? It's hull side armor is already decent but yes it needs that gun-manlet buff

SU-122-54 Thank god.

 



hanadi_dweikig #116 Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-16-2018

Block Quote

 Rhtg

 

 



Neb10k #117 Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:51 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 56011 battles
  • 1,302
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View PostMkiKhA, on 05 September 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

theyre srsly going to buff the nameless.... jesus 

 

Heh heh. It’s sooo weak. 500 average alpha would help.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users