Losing Too Many Credits for Unknown Reasons

wot credits gold blitz battles matches loss of credits deducted

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

KickAsCopKAC #1 Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

Private

• 1464 battles
  • [SNG]
Have You Ever Noticed That When Playing in Battles in Tier V-X (5-10) You can start Losing credits? I have started purchasing Tier 6 tanks recently and even though i get first place in my team and my performance is well i still loose about 5K credits. My military honor is high yet i can still loose credits, usually my team split up causing the whole team to die, I get at least 3-4 kills yet it tells me that my performance is bad. Does this happen to anyone, or is it just me?

Screeshots are Attached Below:

Attached Files

• Attached File   2017-12-02 (3).png   645.69K

Edited by KickAsCopKAC, 04 December 2017 - 05:13 AM.

LoneReaper #2 Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27485 battles
  • [MECH]
Credit balancing to encourage premium accounts.:coin:

B_SaltyMadd #3 Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:39 AM

Captain

• 32805 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostKickAsCopKAC, on 04 December 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

Have You Ever Noticed That When Playing in Battles in Tier V-X (5-10) You can start Losing credits? I have started purchasing Tier 6 tanks recently and even though i get first place in my team and my performance is well i still loose about 5K credits. My military honor is high yet i can still loose credits, usually my team split up causing the whole team to die, I get at least 3-4 kills yet it tells me that my performance is bad. Does this happen to anyone, or is it just me?

Screeshots are Attached Below:

https://imgur.com/a/6Q0yI

Above is a set of my screenshots. notice the credits page, it breaks down the spending of your tanks after the battle, and most of the time ammunition and tank repair and Provisions takes the most credits away.

how to earn credits is always a topic that many player confuses on, and it often requires more than just maths. 

simply put it this way, doing the following will increase your credit income (not net earn, but overall earn) (some by a lot, some only by little):

• doing damage (main source of income), the more damage you do, the more you should be able to earn.
  • spotting tanks / de-track tanks and having your allies damaging them (2nd main source of income)
  • using less premium ammunition wherever possible / use ammunition wisely (premium ammunition is mostly the main reason why you lose credits)
  • do not take unnecessary damage (repairing your tank after battle is pretty expensive, especially if your tank is destroyed)
  • use less provisions (provisions often provide your tank with an edge on some statistics, but it's sometimes sucking all of your tank's income into resuppling them. try to play a few games without them and see if you can reduce the need for them, which will save you a lot of credits in the long run)
  • use consumables wisely (it's a pretty high level topic, which involves a lot of experience from playing the game to achieve, but once it's done right, most of the games you might not need to use all 3 consumables and still can do very good in games)
  • demount camouflages when not needed / use premium camouflages (not sure whether obtainable from mission or not), (some of the tanks like Heavy Tanks might not need camouflage as they are pretty ineffective on them, demounting them or switching to premium camouflage will save you a lot of credits in the long run)
  • play with premium tanks (they are known to have a high income rate, which is why everyone uses them to grind credits.)
  • play with premium account (they are a cheaper alternative to premium tanks and are sometimes free, and you can use their effect on any tanks you want.)

you might wonder, why "killing tanks" is not in the list? killing tanks will earn you a lot of exp, but kills will not earn you any credits at all. avoid taking too many killshots on tanks as it will not be worth it.

this is a video by WG, which I think everyone who are confused about credits earning should watch over and over again.

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 04 December 2017 - 10:39 AM.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

KickAsCopKAC #4 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Private

• 1464 battles
  • [SNG]
Thanks ill do some more reviewing

KickAsCopKAC #5 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:04 PM

Private

• 1464 battles
  • [SNG]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 04 December 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

how to earn credits is always a topic that many player confuses on, and it often requires more than just maths. 

simply put it this way, doing the following will increase your credit income (not net earn, but overall earn) (some by a lot, some only by little):

• doing damage (main source of income), the more damage you do, the more you should be able to earn.
  • spotting tanks / de-track tanks and having your allies damaging them (2nd main source of income)
  • using less premium ammunition wherever possible / use ammunition wisely (premium ammunition is mostly the main reason why you lose credits)
  • do not take unnecessary damage (repairing your tank after battle is pretty expensive, especially if your tank is destroyed)
  • use less provisions (provisions often provide your tank with an edge on some statistics, but it's sometimes sucking all of your tank's income into resuppling them. try to play a few games without them and see if you can reduce the need for them, which will save you a lot of credits in the long run)
  • use consumables wisely (it's a pretty high level topic, which involves a lot of experience from playing the game to achieve, but once it's done right, most of the games you might not need to use all 3 consumables and still can do very good in games)
  • demount camouflages when not needed / use premium camouflages (not sure whether obtainable from mission or not), (some of the tanks like Heavy Tanks might not need camouflage as they are pretty ineffective on them, demounting them or switching to premium camouflage will save you a lot of credits in the long run)
  • play with premium tanks (they are known to have a high income rate, which is why everyone uses them to grind credits.)
  • play with premium account (they are a cheaper alternative to premium tanks and are sometimes free, and you can use their effect on any tanks you want.)

Thanks for the reply :), I have done some research and it started to test it out. The Post was helpful and it mostly worked, Does Team Performance Effect the loss of credits? Usually my team does no co-operate or they just rush and kill themselves... Resulting a defeat, in which i usually lose the most credits. :facepalm:

Edited by KickAsCopKAC, 04 December 2017 - 12:08 PM.

B_SaltyMadd #6 Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

Captain

• 32805 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostKickAsCopKAC, on 04 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

Thanks for the reply :), I have done some research and it started to test it out. The Post was helpful and it mostly worked, Does Team Performance Effect the loss of credits? Usually my team does no co-operate or they just rush and kill themselves... Resulting a defeat, in which i usually lose the most credits. :facepalm:

well it would be an nightmare if team performance counts..... I would be broke by now (probably)....

but team performance does not affect the credits. only the actions you do or the actions you have done that had allowed the team to do damage will be counted.

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 04 December 2017 - 01:09 PM.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

KickAsCopKAC #7 Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Private

• 1464 battles
  • [SNG]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 04 December 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

well it would be an nightmare if team performance counts..... I would be broke by now (probably)....

but team performance does not affect the credits. only the actions you do or the actions you have done that had allowed the team to do damage will be counted.

Oh, Ok Thanks :teethhappy:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users