Сrew skills

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Сrew skills (22 members have cast votes)

Select

1. Furious invader (5 votes [13.51%])

Percentage of vote: 13.51%

2. Dashing adjustment (12 votes [32.43%])

Percentage of vote: 32.43%

3. Second chance (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

4. Morale boost (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. Good memory (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

Vote Hide poll

ZIoydd #1 Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Commanders! 

We continue to work on crew skills improvements. Now adding of two additional light tank skills is under discussion. We already have some ideas and groundworks, which we are willing to share with you. 

Please, choose two options, which, in your opinion, will suit light tanks and the game itself most properly (be advised that values are not final and might change in future).

Short description of each perk: 

“Furious invader”: each skill level speeds up base capture (either in encounter battle or supremacy mode) by 1%. If an ally is capturing base together with the player, the capturing speed is increasing proportionally to perk level.

“Dashing adjustment”: the perk activates after three successful penetrations of any enemy vehicle performed in a row. When it’s active, next shot has a 5% possibility to deal the maximum damage (50% at level 10). After the shot is made, the series starts from the beginning. 

“Second chance”: each level decreases the reload time of next shell by 1% if the previous projectile failed to penetrate enemy’s armor. In case with autoloader, this perk will speed up the full reload only if the non-penetration was made by the last shell in the magazine. 

“Morale boost”: each successful action (spotting, dealing damage/critical damage, deflecting shell) increases crew mastery by 50% for 2 seconds. Each level increases perk duration. 

“Good memory”: player can spot enemy that has damaged him for 1% longer. Each level increases perk duration.

We’d like to ask to share your opinions. Together we can make WoT Blitz even greater!

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #2 Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

Corporal

• 21149 battles
  • [SGTH1]
Is there any idea when it might get implemented,if ever? Coz it would be fruitful to have elite xp gathered way before it gets implemented

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #3 Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• 21149 battles
  • [SGTH1]

About "Dashing Adjustment"---What counts as a successful penetration ?Will splash damage be counted as a successful pen as well?

OPLoverz #4 Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

Sergeant

• 20963 battles
  • [-RI-]
im happy that WG care about light tank. i think experienced player need Dashing Adjustmen. and the unexperienced one need Second Chance. I dont think another option is worthed. just my opinion. :great:

My Youtube Channel: OPGames WoTB :medal:

content: mostly ace tankers unicum gameplay or something interesting

hope you enjoy with my entertain videos, have fun!

brick_blaster132 #5 Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

I'd like to point out two things.

1. You can't actually select two options. Might want to edit your poll.

2. Furious invader is a TERRIBLE idea. It would not only give inventive to go yolo into the cap at the start of the game but it would mean less time for the idiots teammates/enemies to kill the moron. There are enough inexperienced or simply moronic players getting the wrong idea about aspects of the game already, don't add another that with give further incentive to one of pretty much every players biggest pet peeve. 

Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

brick_blaster132 #6 Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

Also over all the most beneficial skill over all for all the classes would probably be IMO morale boost. I guess I could make the argument that second chance would be better but in honesty if your in one of those tense 1v1s, that one bounce is all the enemy needs to finish the job on you. Morale Boost on the other hand would be very useful expecially for people like me who still have tanks they need to grind out.

but in terms of the best crew skill for LTs it has to be good memory hands down. It just speaks light tank, and at its best seeing your enemy for 7% longer is one heck of a useful asset to a light.

Just my two cents. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

brick_blaster132 #7 Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

At first I thought about dashing adjustment, but in honesty it would have to be very situational. The only real reason I really REALLY thought about selecting it was for my KV-2, my E-100 and those other high caliber guns, while it could be useful I feel it is just to chancy a perk to rely on and I'd only really want it to one shot those tier 7s in my KV-2 then laugh and tell them gulags calling.

GreenFace #8 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:40 PM

Sergeant

• 12898 battles
  • [MOMFU]
I don't like any skills with conditions (if, when, after, etc, etc). Period.

[MOMFU] Enter The M.O.M

The Official M.O.M clan branch on Asia server

Join our M.O.Mradier here

As seen on Youtube Channel

ZIoydd #9 Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Oh, sorry. Fixed.

Noobieman #10 Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19534 battles
  • [AVSW]

Can we have one extra category ? 

e.g. Potato team carrier (when you get lumbered with a gifted team :) )  You get more credits for trying so hard............

Eowyn_Shieldmaiden #11 Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

Corporal

• 851 battles
  • [SHIRE]
I like the idea of having two additional light tank skills, even if only for symmetry on the skills screen, but to get two good ones would be even better.

"Courage for our friends."

MaXStyler #12 Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 1 battle
Thanks everyone for discussion 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users