個人の意見ですが...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sireinozaku_3 #1 Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Private

• 5349 battles
  • [ITZ3]

今のwotbはソ連戦車最強、それ以外の国家はいまいちという状況ですよね。高Tireになればなるほどこの状況がひどくなっていきます。

本家wotでは、高Tireになるとそれぞれの国家の戦車が何かしらの特徴を持っていますよね。(例えば中戦車だとアメリカは頭が固い、イギリスは高DPM→バランスの取れた戦車、フランスはオートローダーによる瞬間火力の高さ{B-C 25t√}、ドイツは高機動に高い砲性能{レオ1}等)

逆に、何かしらの欠点も持ち合わせています。(書くのがめんどくさいので割愛)

これによって、どんな戦車を使っても楽しめるようになっています。

しかし、wotbは、強い戦車はとことん強く、弱い戦車は産廃レベルで弱いですよね。圧倒的な強さの戦車が弱い戦車を蹂躙するゲーム。そんなものはユーザーは望んでいないはずです。プレイヤーは自分が気に入った戦車で戦いたいはずです。現環境のwotbではそれができません。(勝率や味方に貢献するためにはやはり強いソ連戦車しか選択肢がないので)

ならば、この状況を改善するべきではないでしょうか。

ここからが提案です。

まず、高Tireの戦車のそれぞれの国の特徴を出すことを提案します。これは優れている点だけでなく、欠点も特徴として残すことが必要だと思います。

次に、開発チームの人たちがロシア系の人たちで偏っていたりしませんか?ゲームを作っていて、開発者の好みが反映されるのはよくあることですが、ここをどうにかしたほうがいいと思います。ゲームバランスが偏りますので。

データからわかっていると思いますが、ソ連戦車の圧倒的な強さを改善して、弱い戦車にテコ入れしていかないと、wotbは長く持たないと思います。スマホのゲームとはそういうものです。

WGがしっかりとしたバランス調整をしてくれることを願っています。

Rebirth_39 #2 Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:49 AM

Sergeant

• 28622 battles
  • [CATS]

The current wotb is the strongest of the Soviet tanks, the other nations are not that right. The higher the Tire is, the more this situation gets worse. In the pc wot, each high-tech tank has its own characteristics. (For example, in the case of a medium tank, the United States is hard-headed, Britain is high DPM → balanced tank, France is the height of instantaneous firepower by Autoloader {BC 25 t√}, German is high maneuverable high gun performance {Leo 1 }etc) On the other hand, we have some drawbacks. (Omitting because writing is troublesome) This makes it possible to enjoy using any tanks.

However, wotb is strongly strong tanks, weak tanks are weak at the level of industrial waste. A game in which overwhelmingly strong tanks overrun weak tanks. The user should not want such a thing. Players should want to fight on the tank they liked. It can not be done with wotb of the current environment. 
(In order to contribute to the winning percentage and allies, there are only options for strong Soviet tanks)
Then, should we improve this situation?
Here is the suggestion.
First of all, we propose to feature each country of high Tire tank. I think it is necessary not only to be superior but also to keep the defects as a feature.
Next, are the people of the development team biased by Russian people? It is common to create games and reflect the preferences of developers, but I think that it is better to manage this. Because the game balance is biased.

I think that it is understood from the data, I think that wotb will not have long if we improve the overwhelming strength of the Soviet tank and leverage it to a weak tank. It is such a game of a smartphone. I hope WG will make a solid balance adjustment.

-japanese person

Edited by Rebirth_39, 10 November 2017 - 12:04 PM.

Rebirth_39 #3 Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

Sergeant

• 28622 battles
  • [CATS]

Lol the russian bias is strong in this one

google translate:

私はあなたが非常に間違っていると思う、すべてのハイテクの木からのタンクはすべてバランスが取れていて、アルファを持っているロシア人は貧しい目標時間と正確さが劣っている。

あなたはちょうどタンクを使用することを学ぶ必要がありますので、あなたはアドバイスからYouTubeのビデオを見たり、経験から学ぶことをお勧めします。

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #4 Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

Captain

• 18137 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostRebirth_39, on 10 November 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

Lol the russian bias is strong in this one

google translate:

私はあなたが非常に間違っていると思う、すべてのハイテクの木からのタンクはすべてバランスが取れていて、アルファを持っているロシア人は貧しい目標時間と正確さが劣っている。

あなたはちょうどタンクを使用することを学ぶ必要がありますので、あなたはアドバイスからYouTubeのビデオを見たり、経験から学ぶことをお勧めします。

同意。3700戦だけでは何も知らない。経験積みなさい。全てはあなた次第です。

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

exover3_4 #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

Private

• 10892 battles
  • [TNPN]
まあソ連戦車は強みがDPM装甲と分かり易い強さだし高ティアも強めだと感じるけど、それはぶっ壊れOPという訳ではなく技術や車両特性でなんとかなる範疇であると思います。TBや大会だとその僅かな性能差が重要なのでソ連戦車が多めになって来ますが普通にプレイする分には特に問題ないかと。

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users