Crew skills maxed, now what?

spare parts cynicism paranoia elite xp crew skills

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Farlesquew #1 Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 30524 battles
  • [HAVOC]

The changes the Crew Skills in the lastest update that let those of us with many games under the belt max out our crew skills have removed one of my game-play motivations.

I previous had one last LT skill to max, and several TD skills. Whenever I wasn't sure what tank I wanted to play, I'd play a TD or LT just to grind those skills, to feel that I was working to improve something. 

Frankly I would have loved it if WG had simply added a seventh tier to Crew Skills and left us to grind them out. Splendid. But for some reason, since taking away all of our equipment and foisting a rare parts system on us, they just keep on keep on giving us stuff for free - as though that's going to make us forgive and forget? Not for some years WG, because that's how long it will take me to repair the damage you did to my garage. 

What I haven't seen anyone comment on is why WG allowed us to splurge Elite XP on the crew skills Come on people, make an effort and show a decent level of cynicism, or at least express a moderate tone of paranoia! They must be up to something? 

Perhaps the Christmas grind will require Elite XP? I think I've still got something over 25,000,000 so I suppose I'll be fine (hopefully I may be able to trade Elite XP for an E25, as there's no way I'm paying WG money for it). 

Gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us.

Noobieman #2 Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 20946 battles
  • [AVSW]

In August I changed their medication and they are now more generous ;)

Can't complain about the daily crate drops either.

Edited by Noobieman, 01 November 2017 - 07:24 AM.

Neb10k #3 Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

Captain

• 56011 battles
  • [KR0N0]

How do you make credits useful again?

I do missions to get rare parts and am swimming in credits

ankitgusai19 #4 Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 39916 battles
  • [-LXG-]

View PostFarlesquew, on 01 November 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

The changes the Crew Skills in the lastest update that let those of us with many games under the belt max out our crew skills have removed one of my game-play motivations.

I previous had one last LT skill to max, and several TD skills. Whenever I wasn't sure what tank I wanted to play, I'd play a TD or LT just to grind those skills, to feel that I was working to improve something. 

Frankly I would have loved it if WG had simply added a seventh tier to Crew Skills and left us to grind them out. Splendid. But for some reason, since taking away all of our equipment and foisting a rare parts system on us, they just keep on keep on giving us stuff for free - as though that's going to make us forgive and forget? Not for some years WG, because that's how long it will take me to repair the damage you did to my garage. 

What I haven't seen anyone comment on is why WG allowed us to splurge Elite XP on the crew skills Come on people, make an effort and show a decent level of cynicism, or at least express a moderate tone of paranoia! They must be up to something? 

Perhaps the Christmas grind will require Elite XP? I think I've still got something over 25,000,000 so I suppose I'll be fine (hopefully I may be able to trade Elite XP for an E25, as there's no way I'm paying WG money for it). 

An E25 for Christmas? considering the ridiculas price tag on tankenstien, i woudnt be suprised if E25 cross that price tag. 

Those who are wondering FCM and dragon were sold at less than half of the price of tankenstien in story around halloween.

Joy_127 #5 Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 55084 battles
  • [-IQ-]
I play mostly teir9 - 10, so I actually lose credits without premium time. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users