Reporting AFK

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #1 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

Captain

• 16250 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Please note the message I copied from wg below. 

Dear Commander,
Thank you for your concerns. We appreciate your interest in the improvement of the game.

We are glad to receive your bot report and the suspect has been added into our watch list. However we would like to inform you in order to report the suspect you will need have at least 2 or more screenshots which is have 30 seconds gap and clearly showing their nickname to proof the user did idle for long time, user's detailed report from battle result will help us find out what action the user has taken in the battle. We are appreciate your report to help us keeps the gaming environment comfortable and violation-free.

In order to consider sanctions against the player, we will need you to send us a screenshots of the reported violation.
This will help us to investigate the issue more thoroughly. The suspect will bear responsibility in accordance with the rules of the game World of Tanks Blitz.

So basically take a screen shot at the start of the match and 3 min into the match. Inefficient,yes. But cant do much with blockheads above. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

Join WoTB SG Discord Server!: https://discord.gg/4ZpqCDZ

bigben21 #2 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19362 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Encountered so many of them recently. Some are not bot. U scream names at them they will move. Some even fight back after being called names. Apparently they are not immune to names calling. They will also shout “sos” when they are surrounded. I didn’t know they have feeling too.

It really fraustrating to have these pests around.

Edited by bigben21, 26 October 2017 - 03:46 PM.

Noobieman #3 Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19518 battles
  • [AVSW]
Calling the AFKs "pests" is very polite, they ruin so many games.

Ronnel_999 #4 Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:39 AM

Sergeant

• 18237 battles
  • [BOOM1]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 26 October 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

Dear Commander,
Thank you for your concerns. We appreciate your interest in the improvement of the game.

We are glad to receive your bot report and the suspect has been added into our watch list. However we would like to inform you in order to report the suspect you will need have at least 2 or more screenshots which is have 30 seconds gap and clearly showing their nickname to proof the user did idle for long time, user's detailed report from battle result will help us find out what action the user has taken in the battle. We are appreciate your report to help us keeps the gaming environment comfortable and violation-free.

In order to consider sanctions against the player, we will need you to send us a screenshots of the reported violation.
This will help us to investigate the issue more thoroughly. The suspect will bear responsibility in accordance with the rules of the game World of Tanks Blitz.

So basically take a screen shot at the start of the match and 3 min into the match. Inefficient,yes. But cant do much with blockheads above. 

I did the same thing and got the same answer from WG so I just said "why is it very fast and very easy to fill up credit card info when buying a premium tank or gold but it's so annoying to file an AFK report?"... I even told the guy that I'm too old for the run around. I even compared it to Forex that in Forex, if I report something to my broker that they do all the research by themselves since they have the geeks, data and computers behind them and it's not my job to do the dirty work. Why I compared it to Forex is that gaming and Forex are run by geeks with data and computers and I don't really see the difference. Then he told me that that's how most gaming companies work but for me I don't really care. I'm here only to enjoy the game, and reporting AFK in hope to give my share to make the game better is extra effort from me, but if they want me to follow their red tape, honestly I'd rather do something more productive like looking at USD vs EUR... I was really frustrated!
Anyway, I just got fed up of the red tape so "F" it! 

Another thing that I noticed that recently I have been getting AFK marks on me and I have never been AFK in a game not even once. I noticed that recently I have been slowly having the chance to carry my team by conserving HP and doing maximum damage which often leads to my team to win but the problem is during those times I get an AFK report against me. Maybe for not helping the dumb yolo noob players who die in less than a minute and basically all I did was tried to win the game. It's just sad and frustrating. Anyway this "AFK" reporting is a "F-ing joke! If we AFK we get reported, if we play well and carry the team we get reported too. That's the real quality of experience I'm getting now from Blitz and I can say that I'm really sour about this. 

Edited by Ronnel_999, 03 November 2017 - 11:59 AM.

Creighton_Abrams #5 Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 21337 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

I recorded one of my matches in which I came out top player, and we won.... yet I still got an "AFK" appraisal. So when I presented this to the Support team, asking what happened to the Checks they had in-place to ensure just attribution of Appraisals, their response was simply 

"that this was just the way the Game was designed". 

Today for the 4.4 release I see they're now going to show who gives you an appraisal. This may actually result in more complaints to Support but with at least with some qualified information, but it wont fix the already broken system - just play with a couple of your friends and assign each other a Positive appraisal for each match player, then you'll go up the rankings and be ready to issue lots of Negative appraisals to either your Clan rivals, or anyone you feel you don't like .... 

The whole appraisal system sucks, and seeing a player with "Absolutely untrustworthy" doesnt mean that they're a bad player, but just had a lot of bad luck with the teams they've joined. Incidentally I find that people tend to assign more Negative appraisals, and use derogatory ingame chat after 15000 hrs GMT ....

X

GooglePlex_ #6 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:27 AM

Corporal

• 37855 battles
  • [DC_]

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 04 November 2017 - 03:47 AM, said:

I recorded one of my matches in which I came out top player, and we won.... yet I still got an "AFK" appraisal. So when I presented this to the Support team, asking what happened to the Checks they had in-place to ensure just attribution of Appraisals, their response was simply 

"that this was just the way the Game was designed". 

Today for the 4.4 release I see they're now going to show who gives you an appraisal. This may actually result in more complaints to Support but with at least with some qualified information, but it wont fix the already broken system - just play with a couple of your friends and assign each other a Positive appraisal for each match player, then you'll go up the rankings and be ready to issue lots of Negative appraisals to either your Clan rivals, or anyone you feel you don't like .... 

The whole appraisal system sucks, and seeing a player with "Absolutely untrustworthy" doesnt mean that they're a bad player, but just had a lot of bad luck with the teams they've joined. Incidentally I find that people tend to assign more Negative appraisals, and use derogatory ingame chat after 15000 hrs GMT ....

That's when you know someone's jealous of your gameplay lol. Some [edited]hate seeing others carry them and they want to do everything in their power to put you down. I don't know why...

It's not the idea that matters, it's the execution.

WOT_Losers #7 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:21 PM

Corporal

• 4854 battles
  • [WAPN]

WG actively encourages AFKs so premium players get better odds of winning.

Look at these screen captures. Gun points away outside of play area, 0 movement, 0 dmg, 15 AFK reports, YET 0 penalties.

https://ibb.co/mJKHnR​

https://ibb.co/mJKHnR

https://ibb.co/jb9iSR

Edited by WOT_Losers, 18 January 2018 - 04:44 PM.

Freelancer_Tesla #8 Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:21 AM

Sergeant

• 16006 battles
  • [MAS]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 26 October 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Dear Commander,

At least they requested for screenshots from you, I submitted screenshots and they requested for a video clip. Like everybody has the RAM and space to run a recording program 24/7 while they play...

Frequents higher tiers, because I hate tractors armed with high-caliber rifles.

Plays a mix of well, everything.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

- General George S. Patton

Roxzetto #9 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:09 AM

Private

• 5485 battles
http://forum.wotblit...nstall-failure/

Roxzetto #10 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:11 AM

Private

• 5485 battles

^

Thats the reason why i went afk

Kyldahke #11 Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:23 AM

Private

• 2418 battles
  • [WH-X]
Some are not AFK but plain helping the other team play location leaking.
U plant a spy in your opponent and u activate magnet shots when locating a target.
Even if your target do not reveal totally, shoot near the target's modules and your shot goes thru the hills/obstacles for insta-kill.

Screenshot? Let me share it on youtube when i get the recorder going.
Too many hackers in this game than one might think not.
Consider getting an anti-hack software to check these ppl out.

bigben21 #12 Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19362 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostKyldahke, on 03 February 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

Some are not AFK but plain helping the other team play location leaking.
U plant a spy in your opponent and u activate magnet shots when locating a target.
Even if your target do not reveal totally, shoot near the target's modules and your shot goes thru the hills/obstacles for insta-kill.

Screenshot? Let me share it on youtube when i get the recorder going.
Too many hackers in this game than one might think not.
Consider getting an anti-hack software to check these ppl out.

I am curious. How does this even work? Its a random game, the spy may not be even drawn into the same team. 

I know very likely there are bots. But spy? Do care to share more?

But one thing I am pretty sure. U won’t get downvoted When there is only one complaint even if one afk right from the start of the game.  Mob rules in MH even if you didn’t Afk. 

PEEK_a_B00M #13 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:16 AM

Corporal

• 17405 battles
  • [TKI]
I have reported on multiple occasions AFK players from the Noob Killers (NK7) clan, the whole clan is made up of bots except the clan leader ( he’s obviously mining clan supply levels). I supply screen shots etc, point admin to the fact the players all have low winrate, very bad player ratings and so on. I get a message saying ‘thank you blah blah blah......’. Nothing gets done. The players are all still active, the clan is active. These bots have been in nearly 150,000 games combined. Yet nothing is done?  And yes they are bots, they sit still at spawn swivelling their turrets all game, I’ve watched them after I’ve been killed and before killing them. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users