Learn How To Get A Bonus Code for WoT Blitz[Video]

bonus code

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #1 Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 12639 battles
  • [-47-]

-YouTube and Streamer ->WG's Press Account Holder.

-WG's Official Tournaments Streamer.-Founder Of Clans War Asia. (2018)

-Founder Of King Of Kings Tournaments- International.(2017)

-Subscribe My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/pkonblitz1

brick_blaster132 #2 Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:34 PM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

That last part where you enter the code ingame is not intirely accurate. That will only work for those who play on PC. For those of you who play on IPads and Tablets you just follow these steps.

1) have your bonus code, if you don't you as would be expected won't get anything. Randomly entering codes doesn't work.

2) go to an official WoTBlitz website. The forums or www.wotblitz.com will work but make sure you are on the correct forum or news site, because there is one for each region and you'll need to be on yours because bonus codes only work for certain regions. So make sure your bonus code is for your region.

3) log in, simply do what you would to if you were logging into your account ingame, if you don't remeber your passcode simply contact support and reset it.

4) after you've logged in at the very top right hand corner of your screen for both the news site and forums there should be your ingame name and a little arrow To the right of it, Click this. A tab will open up with three options, log out (which doesn't actually work) account management and activate WarGaming code, click this.

5)  you should now be redirected to the WG official website, there should be smack dab in the middle of your screen a place to type your bonus code, just active it and your all good.

6) because this is not done in game but on the official WG website you need to be sure the code you entered was for WoTBlitz, if not sense the place you entered your code is the hub for ALL WG titles your prize from the bonus code could easliy be delivered to a none existent WoT WoWS or WoWP account.

hope this was helpful for those of you who watched the video, logged into the game to enter a bonus code you have and didn't find anything.

Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

_DerpyBaguette_ #3 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

HESH Hater

• 16218 battles

View PostPKonBlitz_YouTuber, on 15 October 2017 - 05:00 AM, said:

YESHHHHSHS... Thanks bro... Looks like you made it with telling me da bonus code during a tier 6 battle which didn't work... Keep up the good work

:P

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #4 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 12639 battles
  • [-47-]

View Postbrick_blaster132, on 14 October 2017 - 11:34 PM, said:

That last part where you enter the code ingame is not intirely accurate. That will only work for those who play on PC. For those of you who play on IPads and Tablets you just follow these steps.

1) have your bonus code, if you don't you as would be expected won't get anything. Randomly entering codes doesn't work.

2) go to an official WoTBlitz website. The forums or www.wotblitz.com will work but make sure you are on the correct forum or news site, because there is one for each region and you'll need to be on yours because bonus codes only work for certain regions. So make sure your bonus code is for your region.

3) log in, simply do what you would to if you were logging into your account ingame, if you don't remeber your passcode simply contact support and reset it.

4) after you've logged in at the very top right hand corner of your screen for both the news site and forums there should be your ingame name and a little arrow To the right of it, Click this. A tab will open up with three options, log out (which doesn't actually work) account management and activate WarGaming code, click this.

5)  you should now be redirected to the WG official website, there should be smack dab in the middle of your screen a place to type your bonus code, just active it and your all good.

6) because this is not done in game but on the official WG website you need to be sure the code you entered was for WoTBlitz, if not sense the place you entered your code is the hub for ALL WG titles your prize from the bonus code could easliy be delivered to a none existent WoT WoWS or WoWP account.

hope this was helpful for those of you who watched the video, logged into the game to enter a bonus code you have and didn't find anything.

I always read your stories and You are great in Guiding people and Also I am Going to Use your Instruction in my Video Description. :) 

brick_blaster132 #5 Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

View PostPKonBlitz_YouTuber, on 16 October 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

I always read your stories and You are great in Guiding people and Also I am Going to Use your Instruction in my Video Description. :) 

thanks. I've never thought I was very good at entertaining stories or guiding for that matter. I did back in my newb days right a guide to the Jagdpanzer IV(no one loves the flat bread panzer):) maybe I'll take that back up as a hobby. But what I did become a but famous for on the NA Forums where my Lego guides. Go check out some of my content if your into Legos, most where built back in my noob days before I could build a 5 story sky scraper blind folded (true story) but some of them are pretty nice. I'm actually working on a mini WT ausf Pz IV right now and I'm trying to put some finishing touches on my BF 109-Z.

Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #6 Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 12639 battles
  • [-47-]

Well, You are amazing, btw I am writing a story for my short film Called 2 lover and I think you and I can make a good story and I will create a short movie.

What do u say about starting short films? :P You are best at writing and i am good at making videos :D 

If you are interested in creating short movies on Your Stories, let me know. 

Also tagged with bonus code

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users