Jump to content


How exited are all you guys/gals for the war hammer things?


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Joy_127 #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 47985 battles
  • 486
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015

After seeing the tanks, for the first I'm absolutely not interested in obtaining reward tanks.

 

Both are just way too ugly for my liking. Teir7 is already ca*cer and these 2 will make it even worse, imo. I'm not saying these are op or anything like that. Just these things are too ugly. 

 

How about others? How many of you are exited for these tanks? 


Edited by Joy_127, 12 October 2017 - 06:21 PM.


__CaP__ #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4914 battles
  • 62
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017
Nope - tired of it all tbh. Soon this game will not resemble a tank game at all.

brick_blaster132 #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 370 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

I saw them, I saw their stats and finall I saw the work required to get them.

 

 

my reaction; 


                https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

 

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.


LoneReaper #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20201 battles
  • 144
  • [MECH]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015
If they are going to continue to put these fantasy tanks in the game at least put them in their own battle queues or give an option in the settings to disable seeing them in battle. Why WG chooses to provoke the part of the community that is here for the WWII theme of the game is beyond my understanding.

brick_blaster132 #5 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 370 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

View PostLoneReaper, on 12 October 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

If they are going to continue to put these fantasy tanks in the game at least put them in their own battle queues or give an option in the settings to disable seeing them in battle. Why WG chooses to provoke the part of the community that is here for the WWII theme of the game is beyond my understanding.

 

well I think i know why WG has refused to do this for us, (albeit they said they wouldn't for entirely different reasons, typical WG)

 

 logic: I suspect WGs logic for saying they won't add a Fantasy tank toggle is because it'd just be the same 10 or so tanks fighting each other over and over, boring. But what they MUST realize (but it's the blitz Devs, so who knows) is that the vast majority of players will leave this toggle off. Meaning battles will be just the same as pre toggle, but with the lack of those ppl who say "s crew u and ur stupid pillow tank(s)" this is a win win for both the weebs and the Historic tank fans (or people like myself who are just true haters of anime)

 

but this may also be why WG doesn't want to add a toggle, most wouldn't use it. I suspect 75%+ of the paying community wouldn't even know it's there, much less care. It would from a business stand point be a wast of time and money they could be using to add MORE fantasy tanks from some stupid anime show.

 

 


Edited by brick_blaster132, 12 October 2017 - 08:37 PM.

                https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

 

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.


LoneReaper #6 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20201 battles
  • 144
  • [MECH]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015

View Postbrick_blaster132, on 13 October 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

 

well I think i know why WG has refused to do this for us, (albeit they said they wouldn't for entirely different reasons, typical WG)

 

 logic: I suspect WGs logic for saying they won't add a Fantasy tank toggle is because it'd just be the same 10 or so tanks fighting each other over and over, boring. But what they MUST realize (but it's the blitz Devs, so who knows) is that the vast majority of players will leave this toggle off. Meaning battles will be just the same as pre toggle, but with the lack of those ppl who say "s crew u and ur stupid pillow tank(s)" this is a win win for both the weebs and the Historic tank fans (or people like myself who are just true haters of anime)

 

but this may also be why WG doesn't want to add a toggle, most wouldn't use it. I suspect 75%+ of the paying community wouldn't even know it's there, much less care. It would from a business stand point be a wast of time and money they could be using to add MORE fantasy tanks from some stupid anime show.

 

 

 

You are probably right mate I haven't and will not buy into this aspect of the game. I have ground the free event stuff and many a time achieved enough to purchase the fantasy tanks but refuse to on principal. If I chance 1 of these tanks in this event from a container I will be ticketing WG for an exchange for something useful.

 

These tanks have broken tier 7 and is mostly the reason for my lacking interest in the game

 



Old_Gandalf #7 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:20 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 51015 battles
  • 1,889
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

I agree with every post above. I feel the same way about fantasy tanks and, while it would surely be easy to give us that toggle switch in Settings, I also don't think they want to. 

 

The good thing about these events though is that we can earn spare parts and other goodies just for playing as usual. Gotta find the positives. :) 


Edited by Sgt_Elias, 13 October 2017 - 01:41 AM.

"It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay."

Farlesquew #8 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26868 battles
  • 396
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

Excitement level re the WarHammer tanks: zero. 

 

The fantasy tanks wreck game immersion. I'll probably play even less if these things become the new plague.


Gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us.


LoneReaper #9 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20201 battles
  • 144
  • [MECH]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015

View PostSgt_Elias, on 13 October 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

I agree with every post above. I feel the same way about fantasy tanks and, while it would surely be easy to give us that toggle switch in Settings, I also don't think they want to. 

 

The good thing about these events though is that we can earn spare parts and other goodies just for playing as usual. Gotta find the positives. :) 

 

Same reason I play these type of events for the free stuff. +1'ed

Cmdr_Buttface #10 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:19 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 14355 battles
  • 20
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    09-18-2015
"WW2 MMO PVP military history action war shooter World of Tanks Blitz" is the description in the play store. Deceptive to say the least. Change it to "Any tanks we want to throw in, including Warhammer tanks, we will do sort of tank shooter game" and they are stuck with only school kids signing up and loss of income

Neb10k #11 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45076 battles
  • 905
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

I'm so excited my IPad keeps lifting off my lap.

 

not really. 

 

Fantasy tanks suck when they are unbalanced. Otherwise it's just technical variation on themes that exist in real designs.

 

A good description is that there is a triangle with three corners.

 

Damage (gun) - mobility - armor.

 

in real life you just cannot get all three. So a WW2 tank is either generic with a mix, possibly 1 or 2 strengths but not 3, or is at one point (eg armor - Maus), gun (grille).

 

Fantasy tanks escape the natural limits - Helsing that's you.



Neb10k #12 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45076 battles
  • 905
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
how the hell would you reload 2 guns in the time it takes 1? The turret ring is so narrow the first shot should recoil the turret right off.

Neb10k #13 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:35 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45076 battles
  • 905
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Hate helsings

thaiger21 #14 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27765 battles
  • 205
  • [MMI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
Zip, zilch, nada, nope.......dont care about this crap.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #15 Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:52 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 12336 battles
  • 1,988
  • [WOTSG]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013

Everyone is thinking... 

Spoiler

 


Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart


LoneReaper #16 Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20201 battles
  • 144
  • [MECH]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015

View PostLoneReaper, on 13 October 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

 

You are probably right mate I haven't and will not buy into this aspect of the game. I have ground the free event stuff and many a time achieved enough to purchase the fantasy tanks but refuse to on principal. If I chance 1 of these tanks in this event from a container I will be ticketing WG for an exchange for something useful.

 

These tanks have broken tier 7 and is mostly the reason for my lacking interest in the game

 

 

DAMN YOU WG!!! I have just by chance received one of these tanks in a container :angry: I swear WG is doing this to provoke me. I have just ticketed WG to exchange it for something useful.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   20171017205107_1.jpg   153.8K
  • Attached File   20171017211041_1.jpg   73.99K

Edited by LoneReaper, 17 October 2017 - 08:11 AM.


__CaP__ #17 Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:31 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4914 battles
  • 62
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

View PostLoneReaper, on 17 October 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

 

DAMN YOU WG!!! I have just by chance received one of these tanks in a container :angry: I swear WG is doing this to provoke me. I have just ticketed WG to exchange it for something useful.

 

That looks god awful.

Joy_127 #18 Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 47985 battles
  • 486
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015
Salute to original devolopers of these tanks. :honoring:

Machine_Fury #19 Posted Yesterday, 01:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 33503 battles
  • 13
  • [-RI-]
  • Member since:
    04-14-2015
i hate this event because they put fantasy tank again and again !

bigben21 #20 Posted Yesterday, 04:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 13073 battles
  • 96
  • [ARMYE]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2016

Btw, it isn’t only the fantasy tank. It’s also the game experience. I don’t know about you, but do you realise the playing experience is usually compromised during an event?

 

Look who is out playing during the events?? :facepalm:


Edited by bigben21, Yesterday, 04:29 PM.





10 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users


    lala03