Jump to content


Well... That's, interesting. (Proof that MH is a joke)


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

brick_blaster132 #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 440 battles
  • 180
  • [-P-K-]
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

So if there wasn't enough evidence that Military honor is a joke for WG to egnore already I had this gem of a conversation just a little after a 6-0 game in my T67 I've been grinding on NA.

 

Spoiler

 

I think I'm just going to leave it at this. Interpret this how you want. But I'm going to bet 100 garbals and a virtual cookie that you either have you hand planted in your face or are choking on whatever you where eating or drinking at the time of seeing this picture. But I can say for sure, I did both.


                                     

                                  Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

                                      Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.


Light_Tank_Pro_SG #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:51 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 52 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    07-30-2017
Wow...that guy is just being stupid. Saying gg at the end of a game is now worthy of a thumbs down . What's next, calling for help will result in ban?

Neb10k #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:52 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46551 battles
  • 954
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

Mate, you can't go round calling preople GGs!

 

Presumably it's an insult somewhere.



__CaP__ #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6139 battles
  • 78
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

View PostNeb10k, on 12 October 2017 - 06:52 AM, said:

Mate, you can't go round calling preople GGs!

 

Presumably it's an insult somewhere.

 

Gangsta Goon or something in NA server probably :medal:

brick_blaster132 #5 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 440 battles
  • 180
  • [-P-K-]
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

View Post__CaP__, on 11 October 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

 

Gangsta Goon or something in NA server probably :medal:

 

I'm from America and I've never heard of this, so I'm pretty sure no.
                                     

                                  Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

                                      Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.


__CaP__ #6 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6139 battles
  • 78
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

View Postbrick_blaster132, on 12 October 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

 

I'm from America and I've never heard of this, so I'm pretty sure no.

 

It was a joke.

Creighton_Abrams #7 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18352 battles
  • 323
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

You don't need to say anything, yet you can still be given a "Provocative Communication" appraisal... 

 


 

 


thaiger21 #8 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28732 battles
  • 212
  • [MMI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

Agreed, MH is a joke. You can carry your team, dish out half of the damage to opfor, kill 5 opfor tanks and get ignored but god help you if you call out a useless team mate during the fight. You will get bombarded by unsporting or bad comment thumbs down.

Yesterday in my IS6 I took the high ground as I was actually the fastest tank on my team, sniped fairly effectively and we won the fight 7-1 and got an unsporting conduct. Still trying to figure that one out.

WG just needs to make this joke go away but I am thinking that the devs are so sauced on bad vodka that they just dont get it.



Neb10k #9 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46551 battles
  • 954
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View Post__CaP__, on 12 October 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

 

Gangsta Goon or something in NA server probably :medal:

 

Ginger Gerbil

Neb10k #10 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 46551 battles
  • 954
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

View Postthaiger21, on 12 October 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

Agreed, MH is a joke. You can carry your team, dish out half of the damage to opfor, kill 5 opfor tanks and get ignored but god help you if you call out a useless team mate during the fight. You will get bombarded by unsporting or bad comment thumbs down.

Yesterday in my IS6 I took the high ground as I was actually the fastest tank on my team, sniped fairly effectively and we won the fight 7-1 and got an unsporting conduct. Still trying to figure that one out.

WG just needs to make this joke go away but I am thinking that the devs are so sauced on bad vodka that they just dont get it.

 

You played a good game on Middleburg in a team I was in yesterday. Recognised your name. Can't remember what tank but think it was tier VI.

 



thaiger21 #11 Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28732 battles
  • 212
  • [MMI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostNeb10k, on 12 October 2017 - 09:36 AM, said:

 

You played a good game on Middleburg in a team I was in yesterday. Recognised your name. Can't remember what tank but think it was tier VI.

 

 

Cheers for that, appreciated.

Might have been my Kv1S, had a good scrap there with it. Gawd I love that tank!



____RON____ #12 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4739 battles
  • 25
  • [-XB-]
  • Member since:
    08-05-2017
Never spend your precious time in anything related to the BS Military Honor................................don't even check your stars too!
"A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults."

LoneReaper #13 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20824 battles
  • 240
  • [MECH]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015

MH what can I say..... I have 4 worthy opponents, 2 team players and 2 Effective players currently. Flip side of it is 6 inactive and 2 provocative language a lot coming from the same games as the praises.

 

Gg WG :facepalm:



Gandalf_Greyhame #14 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:34 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 52380 battles
  • 2,073
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 12 October 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

You don't need to say anything, yet you can still be given a "Provocative Communication" appraisal... 

 

This!

 

It would be nice if WG flagged whether or not you typed anything in battle chat (if they don't already) and then automatically ignored these votes against you if you didn't.


"It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay."

 


LoneReaper #15 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20824 battles
  • 240
  • [MECH]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015

View PostSgt_Elias, on 13 October 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

 

This!

 

It would be nice if WG flagged whether or not you typed anything in battle chat (if they don't already) and then automatically ignored these votes against you if you didn't.

 

If you move and contribute some damage to the battle or say nothing in chat the player laying the complaint should have the complaint mirrored back to their account.

__CaP__ #16 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:27 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6139 battles
  • 78
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

I am quite amazed anyone even cares about MH anymore - its a nothing in the game now. What does having 5 stars actually get you? Oh the chance to thmb up or down a bit more. What does having too many negatives get you? Nothing at all as the people with 70+ negatives will show you.

 

I rarely even check mine - but when i do it is always quite funny to see some negatives. At the end of the day though, i could not care less and will not lose any sleep if some salty dude voted me down cos I whipped his behind - I will actually take it as a compliment that I got under his skin so much.



Gandalf_Greyhame #17 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:49 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 52380 battles
  • 2,073
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View PostLoneReaper, on 13 October 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

If you move and contribute some damage to the battle or say nothing in chat the player laying the complaint should have the complaint mirrored back to their account.

 

Yes! That would be sweet. 

 

Just like in football - booked for "simulation". :D


Edited by Sgt_Elias, 13 October 2017 - 03:50 AM.

"It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay."

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users