A Great Tank that I don't understand: Object 263

• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
No replies to this topic

Poll: Object 263's Opinion (8 members have cast votes)

Object 263's Opinion

1. YES, it's really a great tank (My favorite) (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. YES, it's a great tank but I don't want to grind this tank line (Like this Tank) (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

3. NO, it sucks (I hate this tank) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

_DerpyBaguette_ #1 Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:35 AM

HESH Hater

• 16218 battles

Object 263...

Yesterday, I watched Lacho WoT Replays in YouTube. I clicked on a video featuring Object 263 in (Winter) Himmelsdorf. This player who drove this tank racked up to almost 9.5k dmg and I could say he's a unicum. This player also took advantage about the speed and its trollish armor and the impressive gun. He hid the Object 263's lower glacis plate and managed to block a lot of dmg. All I could say about this player's play style of this tank was use it as a front line tank. He managed to hide his hull behind a small obstacle and managed to block dmg until the IS-7 decided to use HE to attack this tank (only causing about 100 dmg) All I saw was this guy used this as a front line heavy (like a turret less IS-7) and win the match...

However, this is Wot Blitz Forum not Wot Forum. I want to ask about which soviet line that I should grind... the troll armor, maneuverable, and good guns (Object 263) or the good armor, great guns, and hold the chassis of soviet heavies. I also would like to ask how to play this tank effectively. Right now, I've been thinking about grinding both of the Soviet TD line. This tank has a very similar play style to SU-101, great pen, about 400-500 dmg, great armor, and great maneuverability. Plz list down how to play this tank line effectively...  :P

Edited by Derpkilla_54, 05 October 2017 - 11:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users