Is Stealing Someone's Kills Illegal?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

GooglePlex_ #21 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:38 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]

View PostMrpreGaming, on 27 September 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

Well, tbh when i have my kill stolen, i wouldnt give a crap for it since i would be dealing more dmg than the kill stealers. But one kid has a srs mental problem.

I was in a game with my kitty, Tiger P, when i killed a indien panzer and my ally T-44 was about to die, i saved his tank from dying yet he says im kill stealing. Srsly after the match, he repeatedly call me all those hilarious words such as nub, kill stealer and many more. Funniest thing is that he even dared to say he is better than me when he has only just got 2k battles and only a 43% win rate when i have a 49% win rate with 3k + battles. Whats funnier is that he says he is gonna reeport me for kill stealing xD. Whats better? He has so many provocative communication complaints at a number of 11.

Tbh, kill stealing is pretty natural in almost all games. I had many instances in wotb, my tank doesnt get a single kill yet i can deal 1.5k-2k+ dmg with mastery badge, high caliber and maybe top gun

Would u guys complain if someone steals yr kill? I wouldnt but just wanna ask what u guys think of that nub.

PS: if i could, i would type that nubs name in here to let u guys know about this sore loser, but since its illegal to shaming a persons name here, i wouldnt do it

I would be really pissed if the person did nothing the whole game and kill stole my top gun. I would flip the table if the person did nothing entire game and stole my 7th kill.

It's not the idea that matters, it's the execution.

GooglePlex_ #22 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:43 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]

It's not illegal, but it's a unspoken thing that you wouldn't do unless you contributed to the kill.

Neb10k #23 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

Captain

• 53079 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View Post_iNOOB_, on 10 November 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

You were on 6 kills already, all your team mates were also cheering for your 7th kill. When you almost got it then just one random afk team mate was return and steal the last enemy tank, it's not illlegal whatsoever but it's just pissed you off real bad :trollface:

Yeah, I agree. If someone kills 6 leave the last one

bigben21 #24 Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Never experienced someone “stole” the 6th kill until only recently. One time it happened to me. The other time happened to a random teammate. In both cases the “anger” was unbelievable. 

In the later case, the whole team (6-0) was talking about leaving the last kill to the teammate. But this idiot took the last kill and he was bashed badly in the common chat and I think got a few downvotes too.

erwin10001 #25 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• 28780 battles
  • [SEALZ]

when someone is up for kill 6 or 7, I've actually blocked potential steal-killers from stealing the kill so that the player can get his Pools or Raisenial :playing:.

if you are only up for a Radley, thats too common, steal kill all you want....

Creighton_Abrams #26 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21395 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

It's a TEAM game.... so, if you've worked 6 kills, and the 7th awaits only to be taken by some newbie who's been hiding then... sure that may be bad luck for Kudos, but, never-the-less, it's a Team win.  It would be courteous afterwards if you were to be given an "Effective" player award.... (though sadly, I suspect that this has been 'hacked' recently to make it meaningless....)

X

GooglePlex_ #27 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:16 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]
Welp, I mean. It doesn't feel as nice if your team just straight up fed you your 7 kills. The medal is only rewarding if you legit got the 7 kills by carrying your team. It does take the piss off me when someone just takes my 7th kill when they returned from their AFK session tho.

GooglePlex_ #28 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:18 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]
The complaint and praise system is horrific. You can farm praises from your plat mate, you can get *Provocative Communication* for not typing once in the chat. WG needs to fix that aspect of it. Making a system that checks the legibility of the complaint before it gets filed to the recipient.

GooglePlex_ #29 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:18 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]

Would like to see that in a future update. 

fjvhk #30 Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

Sergeant

• 27648 battles
  • [ARMD]

Horrific? Maybe its not ideal but it is a big improvement on previous versions.

I find it averages out well. Keep playing consistently and your green count goes up.

Even if you have the occasional poor game your results wont be as bad as those chronic AFK players / bots . They are more likely to accumulate red thumbs than a concientious player.

Red thumbs from sour grapes players cant accumulate too much - how often do you have an outstanding game to attract them and anyway the sourpusses have a limited supply of red thumbs they probably run out in their first few battles of the day.

hint: the more greens you give out the more come back.

bigben21 #31 Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

The recent update on the MH has its hit and miss. At least tankers are more generous with their praises and encourage friendly play and interaction.

However, the system is prone to mobster tactics. 2 or more compliants will most likely turn into a verified complaint. Mob platoon running amok in some cases.

Edited by bigben21, 16 January 2018 - 12:14 PM.

GooglePlex_ #32 Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:06 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]

View Postfjvhk, on 16 January 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

Horrific? Maybe its not ideal but it is a big improvement on previous versions.

I find it averages out well. Keep playing consistently and your green count goes up.

Even if you have the occasional poor game your results wont be as bad as those chronic AFK players / bots . They are more likely to accumulate red thumbs than a concientious player.

Red thumbs from sour grapes players cant accumulate too much - how often do you have an outstanding game to attract them and anyway the sourpusses have a limited supply of red thumbs they probably run out in their first few battles of the day.

hint: the more greens you give out the more come back.

Lol keep playing and your green count goes up. You know how sadistic that sounds? Look at other games's systems, then compare them to Blitz and you'll see why. Praises gets handed out by platoon mates every game. You play 10 games in a platoon, you get 10 praises. How is that meant to be "Balanced"

GooglePlex_ #33 Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

Corporal

• 37972 battles
  • [OXO]

I would much prefer my praises/complaints being reset every week than it being stuck on my account forever once someone clicks the history button.

Edited by GooglePlex_, 17 January 2018 - 10:08 AM.

The__Trooper #34 Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:46 PM

Sergeant

• 759 battles
  • [AUSIE]

View PostGooglePlex_, on 17 January 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

Lol keep playing and your green count goes up. You know how sadistic that sounds? Look at other games's systems, then compare them to Blitz and you'll see why. Praises gets handed out by platoon mates every game. You play 10 games in a platoon, you get 10 praises. How is that meant to be "Balanced"

You know that votes are weighted, right? Votes from a platoon mate, clan mate or someone on your friends list don't count nearly as much as votes from strangers. In that way, I think they at least go some way towards mitigating the down-votes from salty trolls that carry more weight.

bigben21 #35 Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]
Mate, mob win in MH period...... 

Creighton_Abrams #36 Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21395 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

I try to play my tanks to assist the team, I may not get any Kills, but depending upon tank, I may end up in the top if not 1 regardless if we win or not. Setting up Kills for others in the team is fine as long as we win. The only issue against this, is when you have one of those Missions to Kill X within a game... that's when you can get a bit annoyed about another player taking your kill... but then, that's life.

Also,  there are some games when you play a tank that doesn't suit the map for your gameplay and which ends up in 0 for you... that shouldn't necessarily be held against you.  

I hope  the new mini-map feature of being able to tell other players where to go, could be extended to PC/Mac players... after all a keyboard has a lot of keys... right ?

X

Kabama04 #37 Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 16418 battles
  • [FOW]

I gave our ELC a ram kill on a T-34-76 once loool

the T-34 was in the low part of canal and I was on the hill in my RamPanzer (Pz. V/IV) by D cap, then I saw the perfect ramming opportunity so I activated engine power and went flying down the hill, but our elc was gonna do a drive by of the T-34 but I hit the ELC and rammed him into the T-34... T-34 and ELC died...

would that be kill giving or teamkilling lol? :mellow:

My Tanks:

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Wargaming. Wargaming is against us. -Space_Ape_Marksman (NA)

2OLD2CARE #38 Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:29 AM

Sergeant

• 95093 battles
  • [FOTB]

If TANK is RED and I am on the move shooting - I do not look at anyones health -enemy or ally - I SHOOT!!!!

The only good enemy tank is a DEAD one.

LEAVE NO ENEMY BEHIND - ( SHAKA ZULU )

joggerpants #39 Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:32 AM

Private

• 0 battles

It's definitely illegal!!!

This game shouldn't allowed any kill steal to be exist.

Vietnamese Sexy Bae Group chia sẻ cách download video openload xem ngay ở http://tailieuduoc.edu.vn/
chuyên cung cấp sữa tươi devondale dạng bột nhập khẩu chính hãng từ úc về nước xem thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm ở đây

Phó giáo sư tiến sĩ trần văn ơn hướng dẫn  cách kích thích bạn gái xem thông tin chi tiết tại đây

trung tâm thuốc an huy là nhà thuốc online uy tín tại hà nội chuyên mua thuốc online, bán cây bạc hà âu xem chi tiết tại website của chúng tôi: https://nhathuocngocanh.com/

Diamond114 #40 Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:56 AM

Captain

• 15584 battles
  • [408]

View Postjoggerpants, on 13 April 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

It's definitely illegal!!!

This game shouldn't allowed any kill steal to be exist.

Kills are not given; they are EARNED.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users