Gun and Cannon damage effect mechanic

Heavy medium light gun cannon damage effect mechanic tank new version

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

chokhulet #1 Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Sergeant

• 9834 battles
  • [N0YPI]

The old version of game allow player tank to hide with even the smallest destructible object and the bullet can hit the object, destroy it and NOT PASS THROUGH IT... this is very helpful for very slow tank and for those player who dont know advance tactics and strategy of the game.. but this is frustrating for some as when you thought you can finish the tank with HP lower than 200 with 1 final hit and then hitting these OBJECTS just take away your excitement and sometime even make yoi go mad or very angry to the extent you may destroy your device...

But once the developer make the BULLETS pass through those objects and allow for weaker hit as the bullet speed and power decrease after htting any of those objects...  this is for me ONE OF THE BEST UPDATE THEY MAKE AS THE GAMEPLAY MAKE IT BOTH EASY AND DIFFICULT FOR BOTH SIDE OF THE TEAM...

but this pass days I observe that this mechanic or bullet effect on object is gone... I once tries to damage a tank which is higher in those small objects and I still thought it can still pass through.. but then I saw all of the 3 shot just stop it those objects which is:  WOOD BARRICADE, VEHICLE, -and the other one I forgot what it is...

are you all experiencing the same ? Or maybe it is just a BUG...

Edited by chokhulet, 21 September 2017 - 09:43 AM.

Neb10k #2 Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:10 AM

Captain

• 59804 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Mate, you might be onto something here - will look for it happening but think this happened to me once recently.

LoneReaper #3 Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27690 battles
  • [MECH]
AP and APCR rounds are the ONLY 2 rounds that can pass through destructible objects (with a reduced penetration mechanic depending on the type of object it is passing through) and nothing has changed they still do. HESH, HEAT and HE rounds will explode on impact with the destructible object and not pass through but both destroy the object regardless (unless the caliber of the shell is too low then it may take 2-3 rounds to destroy)

jl2015 #4 Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 32179 battles
  • [FUZE]

There are 3 possibilities:

1. You are dummy enough to fire HE, HEAT or HESH at them.

2. You use a very low tier weak gun which is not powerful enough to destroy 1 or mutiple objects.

The shell must destroy all objects on its path before passing through.

3. You aim directly on where you want to hit on enemy through the object.

Your shell may hit the ground after passing through object because of ballistic drop.

It depents on distance between you, object and your enemy.

And also what gun and round you used.

Edited by jl2015, 21 September 2017 - 11:37 AM.

chokhulet #5 Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:06 PM

Sergeant

• 9834 battles
  • [N0YPI]

View Postjl2015, on 21 September 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

There are 3 possibilities:

1. You are dummy enough to fire HE, HEAT or HESH at them.

2. You use a very low tier weak gun which is not powerful enough to destroy 1 or mutiple objects.

The shell must destroy all objects on its path before passing through.

3. You aim directly on where you want to hit on enemy through the object.

Your shell may hit the ground after passing through object because of ballistic drop.

It depents on distance between you, object and your enemy.

And also what gun and round you used.

oh! Thank you for the reply... and even if you are a little offensive I still accept it... and no! I am not newbie as you may thought as I have more than 5,000 battles so I am boastfully going to say I know the basics of the game already ... and I am  very sure I am aiming at correct spot..... I am sure I did not use HE at all and I know it wont bounce at all or ricochet... so as well as not to pass through small objects.... I am using higher tier tanks and using mainly AP and APCR...  there is a topic saying they experience bullets hitting the tank but no damage at all and the voice did not even said:  NO PENETRATION or  NO DAMAGE at all... I also experience it as well... the bullet seems just to disappear out of nowhere and I believe it is a bug and now this one.. this maybe a bug as well too... you may have already read the first reply to and he even said he experience it as well too... so dont even try to tell him,  HE IS DUMMY ENOUGH TO SHOOT HE OR HESH on  enemy while hiding in some objects.. as he have more than 44,000 battles... almost 40,000 more than me.. 

respect

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users