dave54 #1 Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Private

• 22998 battles
  • [ONLY-]

To my surprise I opened a free huge crate and won the Lowe tonight, nice

surprise I didn't know tier 8 premiums where in them.  It so happens to be

my one and only tier 8 premium I own, so I think I got 2.5 million credits and

a garage slot, not that I'm complaining but I wonder if WG would trade for

another premium:). What's the best others have won?

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #2 Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 683 battles
  • [TDAF]
Read my Signature... 

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

Libra________ #3 Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 43490 battles
  • [REINZ]

View Postdave54, on 18 September 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

My best is only the AC 4 .-.

The official "I don't care-er"

CaptWombat #4 Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

First Lieutenant

• 40090 battles
  • [DUFUS]
I got a Lowe too!!!!!!!!!!

But I already had it grrrrrr.

Gentleman Tanker.

LoneReaper #5 Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 27690 battles
  • [MECH]

View Postdave54, on 19 September 2017 - 03:39 AM, said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :B

The_Gaffer #6 Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]
In the SHIRE clan, 

View Postdave54, on 19 September 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

What's the best others have won?

In the SHIRE clan, Löwes and Super Pershings are the "best" (highest tier) that have been received, but around 4 or 5 of them so far, so pretty good. Legolas got the tier 6 Sentinel, which is what he wanted most of all, so perhaps counts as the "best" for him. Other than that, a host of others - Churchill III, T25, A32, Pz S35, etc. Not a bad haul for a clan with only a dozen members. I think Wargaming are very generous with the rewards - whether or not that's a good thing is a matter of opinion.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Hyousetsu_Ouka #7 Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

Captain

• 35829 battles
  • [ACT-1]
churchill III, A32 again, su122-44 on sub acc. does T54mod and pzkf70 from container count?

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

The_Gaffer #8 Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 19 September 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

churchill III, A32 again, su122-44 on sub acc. does T54mod and pzkf70 from container count?

I think they do, although not technically from "log-in rewards" they still count as being lucky / showing that some of us do get good stuff. 

I too got the Pzkf70 from a container. The T54 Mod I paid for though.

brick_blaster132 #9 Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

Wöwe :trollface:

best I've gotten so far on my main acc is Pz. S35:(

irony is is though that on my main account (before I stopped spending money) I'd spend over 600$ and played 16k+ games but I've gotten nothing but crap from the chests. However on my NA account with les than 1k battles and no $$$ spent I won a T23E3, sigh, typical WG logic, preferential treatment to noobs (cuz I doubt they knew it was a reroll account) :facepalm:

dont believe me? Well let me tell you, I've seen more player_s and idiots with 150 games 30% WR and 200 avrg dmg running around in a brand new löwe/SP/SU-100Y/AC-4/SU-122-44/T23E3 sense these crates where added than I've seen ever. I mean for every 1 decent player I've met ingame who won a SU-100Y I've seen 25 idiots with 40 games and 90 avrg dmg. Call me a tinfoil hatter if you wish. But I've been keeping a rough track in my head and there are definitely at least 30-40% more idiots in a brand new high tier won prem in the time sense the crates introduction than decent players who are trying out a new high tier won prem.

here, this is my favorite example out of all the morons in won prems I've seen.

The average player who wins a high tier prem;

Edited by brick_blaster132, 19 September 2017 - 06:31 PM.

Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

InvisibleShadow #10 Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 15667 battles
  • [LORDS]

View Postbrick_blaster132, on 19 September 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

Wöwe :trollface:

best I've gotten so far on my main acc is Pz. S35:(

irony is is though that on my main account (before I stopped spending money) I'd spend over 600$ and played 16k+ games but I've gotten nothing but crap from the chests. However on my NA account with les than 1k battles and no $$$ spent I won a T23E3, sigh, typical WG logic, preferential treatment to noobs (cuz I doubt they knew it was a reroll account) :facepalm:

dont believe me? Well let me tell you, I've seen more player_s and idiots with 150 games 30% WR and 200 avrg dmg running around in a brand new löwe/SP/SU-100Y/AC-4/SU-122-44/T23E3 sense these crates where added than I've seen ever. I mean for every 1 decent player I've met ingame who won a SU-100Y I've seen 25 idiots with 40 games and 90 avrg dmg. Call me a tinfoil hatter if you wish. But I've been keeping a rough track in my head and there are definitely at least 30-40% more idiots in a brand new high tier won prem in the time sense the crates introduction than decent players who are trying out a new high tier won prem.

here, this is my favorite example out of all the morons in won prems I've seen.

The average player who wins a high tier prem;

I agree. I'm pretty sure the number of noobs winning high tier prems from chest is higher than that of experienced players, I guess the chests are rigged to give noobs premiums to keep them happy and playing the game while ppl like us keep getting boosters and all other sorts of sh*t (I think WG thinking towards paying customers) is aww, you didn't get any prems after so Long but it's ok, just spend more money and you'll get it all).

Despite the wide range of brilliant rewards possible to be gotten from the large container, all I've gotten so far is bunches and more bunches of boosters from it. #rigged

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #11 Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 12639 battles
  • [-47-]
Congrats

-YouTube and Streamer ->WG's Press Account Holder.

-WG's Official Tournaments Streamer.-Founder Of Clans War Asia. (2018)

-Founder Of King Of Kings Tournaments- International.(2017)

-Subscribe My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/pkonblitz1

The_Gaffer #12 Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]
Well, as there are way more idiots than thinking players, it follows that there will be way more idiots getting free premium tanks. :D

brick_blaster132 #13 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:42 AM

Sergeant

• 582 battles

View PostSgt_Elias, on 19 September 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

Well, as there are way more idiots than thinking players, it follows that there will be way more idiots getting free premium tanks. :D

sadly very true. The gold noob gone in 3 months players outnumber the decent player base 10 to 1 so its obvious that more idiots would get stuff than decent players. Guess I didn't factor player base size differentials into the equation. 

Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

LoneReaper #14 Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27690 battles
  • [MECH]

I have 4 accounts across the 4 servers (just because I can) 2 of these accounts have been inactive for a year++ (RU and EU) bar logging on and opening containers and the NA server is played sparingly (maybe 100 games this year).

On this my main ASIA account I have won nothing

On NA I have received a A32

On EU I have received  T26E4, Lowe and Valentine and a heap of good stuff compared to other accounts

On RU  I have received  T26E4 and Lowe

Now I am not complaining these chests are great, something for nothing and this anomaly could just be other servers are just more generous (RU and EU servers sell more GOLD in the store packs than NA and ASIA for the same price) so take this information with a grain of salt.

Have a Happy Day :)

LoneReaper #15 Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27690 battles
  • [MECH]

In fact I have won 2 Lowe on the EU Server and since these containers started have opened about 8 million Credits (including the gold got from the second Lowe) and about 1000 GOLD. EU is by FAR the most benefited account from these containers and back in the AMX container event my EU account opened the AMX CDC on my I think 2 opened containers on that account! Pity all my accounts weren't as lucky.

View PostLoneReaper, on 20 September 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

I have 4 accounts across the 4 servers (just because I can) 2 of these accounts have been inactive for a year++ (RU and EU) bar logging on and opening containers and the NA server is played sparingly (maybe 100 games this year).

On EU I have received  T26E4, Lowe and Valentine and a heap of good stuff compared to other accounts

Now I am not complaining these chests are great, something for nothing and this anomaly could just be other servers are just more generous (RU and EU servers sell more GOLD in the store packs than NA and ASIA for the same price) so take this information with a grain of salt.

LoneReaper #16 Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27690 battles
  • [MECH]

View PostLoneReaper, on 20 September 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

In fact I have won 2 Lowe on the EU Server and since these containers started have opened about 8 million Credits (including the gold got from the second Lowe) and about 1000 GOLD. EU is by FAR the most benefited account from these containers and back in the AMX container event my EU account opened the AMX CDC on my I think 2 opened containers on that account! Pity all my accounts weren't as lucky.

View PostLoneReaper, on 20 September 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

Damn, I hope I havent HEXED it :facepalm:

__CaP__ #17 Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:09 AM

Corporal

• 6761 battles
i have got the T26E4. a32, T15 and locust

chokhulet #18 Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:47 AM

Sergeant

• 13329 battles
  • [-PMG-]

I have Lowe too... I bought it couple of months ago.... with some advice I recieve upon making a topic about which tier VIII premium tanks is better out of 3 heavy tanks which is: LOWE, T34 and IS6.... I got some good advice from T34 and IS6 andsince IS6 is very popular I first thought of buying it and I expect so many people would advice it too.. and yes a lot of them said that I should buy IS6.. but since I am a TD player and a heavy tank player means either I stay far behind my teammates to snipe or go in frontline to engage aggressively.... in which IS6 is best for frontline while T34 good for supporting role while LOWE is a heavy tank that CAN SNIPE.. imagine a sniping tank with an armor...... feels like an  T25/2 or Hellcat with strong armor and high HP...

Now enjoy it in fighting in frontline as it can also hulldown against most of opponent... and you can also go in middle of yoir group to support fire or snipe... with great accuracy... also I found that LOWE seems to be the only tank I use that can penetrate the upper most part of the turret of the T34...   and please add me in your friend list so we can platoon ... 

I am looking forward to it...

Sean_2_2000 #19 Posted 14 August 2021 - 02:19 AM

Private

• 5375 battles
  • [74CHT]

View Postdave54, on 18 September 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

What exact time did you get that Lowe? 

IliekbigBooMS #20 Posted 28 August 2021 - 08:45 AM

Corporal

• 2317 battles
  • [FROST]
This no longer happens lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users