asingh470 #2 Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

Corporal

• 15229 battles
  • [-IN-]
Don't knw mate

brick_blaster132 #3 Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:35 PM

Corporal

• 367 battles

Bonus codes in most cases can only be obtained by going to an official WG gathering and ether receiving it in a goody bag or as an add on to a purchase. wether it be tankfest or perhaps the let's battle tour. So they are somewhat hard to get ahold of, and I'm pretty sure it's against the rules for someone to leak their bonus code to the public. Still, that almost never stops them, typically someone who knows a code passes it onto a friend who then does the same and this is repeated until the original leaker can't be tracked down. A few months ago a member of the NA forums (when I wasn't banned) leaked a bonus code for the Asia server, this is the reason I started this account funny enough. It included a T2 light, a bit of gold a garage slot and 3 days of prem time I think. But I'm fairly certain it like all bonus codes was deactivated not long after it was leaked. 

However it's fairly common for people who have a bonus code in their possession to be willing to "bargain". Depending on what the bonus code contains they might release it to you for as little as a request, or hundreds of $$$.

Edited by brick_blaster132, 13 September 2017 - 11:42 PM.

http://www.blitzstar...ru/legoeinstein

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:18 AM

Corporal

• 4885 battles
  • [T0W]
Well, just say connected on Facebook page of WG and may be one day they gonna share a code for some hours.

http://www.youtube.com/c/pkonblitz

I create Amazing Videos, Funny Moments, Slow motion, Guides and almost all the things and most important I Do Giveaways for WoT Blitz Players and I have rewarded 5 players in 2 weeks. Thanks

Nilesh_Chauhan #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

Private

• 19548 battles
  • [-IN-]
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users