JagdPanzer IV or Nashorn

Nashorn Tank Destroyers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MrpreGaming #1 Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• 7100 battles
  • [TAKEN]

Hey guys. Dont be rude im new to the forums so lets get right to it.

I having problems deciding which tank destroyer is better to grind to the Tier 7 JagdPanther. I have plans to get Tier 7 Sturer Emil and keep Nashorn for another 60k grind to JagdPanther. So far as performance, i do slightly better in Nashorn than JagdPanzer IV mostly due to Nashorn being like the dpm king in my garage.

Both Nashorn and JagdPanzer IV are maxed so far. 

So if theres anyone out there who can help me decide to focus grind, that will be appreciated.

Note: I talk of experience in both tanks so anyone who has both of them and knows them well, pls help me 

Thanks for the advices!

Edited by MrpreGaming, 10 September 2017 - 12:16 PM.

Diamond114 #2 Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:47 PM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]

View PostMrpreGaming, on 10 September 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

Hey guys. Dont be rude im new to the forums so lets get right to it.

I having problems deciding which tank destroyer is better to grind to the Tier 7 JagdPanther. I have plans to get Tier 7 Sturer Emil and keep Nashorn for another 60k grind to JagdPanther. So far as performance, i do slightly better in Nashorn than JagdPanzer IV mostly due to Nashorn being like the dpm king in my garage.

Both Nashorn and JagdPanzer IV are maxed so far. 

So if theres anyone out there who can help me decide to focus grind, that will be appreciated.

Note: I talk of experience in both tanks so anyone who has both of them and knows them well, pls help me 

Thanks for the advices!

​I was going to say the Nashorn because you get the long 88mm gun, if you go from Flatpanzer you get the short 88, which is not ideal for Tier VII TD. But looking at how you`re doing it seems like you have the long 88 already, in which case it probably doesn`t matter. Particularly if you want to unlock the St. Emil, then maybe unlock Jagdpanther from the Flatpanzer?

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Also tagged with Nashorn, Tank Destroyers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users