New update 4.2 doing stupid nerf to grille and rhm

Grille and rhm

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HarshPolu #1 Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:13 AM

Corporal

• 41331 battles
  • [FEAST]

I can't understand why wg is nerfing grille and rhm ??,I can't see the reason,it doesn't have armour,grille so slow on traverse,

grille has 2 good things - gun and speed for movement and wg is taking both

why does wg ruin everything,a med can easily kill grille once it has passed it's front,grille is too slow for traverse,wg is reducing its engine hp,fine,but why reducing gun arc??,have they ever seen how op is 183??,why does wg have to ruin everything good thing,seriously unnecessary nerf and most annoying,grille has the speed only to move mostly in straight,once it comes to turning tank,its too slow,gun arc helped a lil,now they r reducing it too,engine power will be reduced too,Grille is one of best td at tier 10,doesn't mean it's op ,seriously wg,I feel ur staff consists of [edited]mostly who only know how to ruin a good thing 

same they r doing with rhm,rhm already isn't that good with armour and speed and reloading,all it got is it's Gun and they r nerfing that too,I don't think it's gun dep is that good that u need to reduce it more,plus looking the op tanks e.g. Dracula,helsing and now t49,I don't think rhm needed any nerf!! Simple he by meds also takes away good hp from rhm,then why the heck is this nerf,

rhm didn't need to be touched and grille - if u r reducing engine hp then Gun arc didn't need to be reduced, simple as that

or am wondering the one who tested grille on wg staff must be a noob like one in the game we face??

dontmind,but honestly I feel like that,looking the tanks they r introducing,grille and rhm didn't need any nerf though 

ankitgusai19 #2 Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 50495 battles
  • [SMRT]

Yeah, I am too skeptical about grille nerf, although I'll see how it plays out before drawing any conclusion. After all they have the statistical data. 

And drac is a premium tank, so no nerf for that. T49 is also being nerfed as well.

LoneReaper #3 Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 27690 battles
  • [MECH]
The truth is WG nerf tanks by the numbers. Grill is played by a lesser group of good to great players the 183 is predominantly a noob grinder tank.

Edited by LoneReaper, 11 September 2017 - 08:57 AM.

HarshPolu #4 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Corporal

• 41331 battles
  • [FEAST]

With every new update,this game sucks more and more,they didn't need to touch grille line,

i seriously don't know who tests these from their end,he must be brainless handicap,grille line doesn't has any armour,all they r about their guns only and they r taking that too and this new update makes me hate this game more :-) 

sometimes I feel like u better spend time with peeps at old age home,instead of talking and giving feedback and simply wasting your time on noobs of  wg :-) ,wg peeps are exact and true copies of noobs in this game whom you say anything but they have to do of their own,

Diamond114 #5 Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]
With the big guns and shorter sightline, my guess is that people are doing too well overall with both Borsig and Grille. Anything that is higher than 50% or mid 50s and above are liable to get nerfed

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Diamond114 #6 Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:38 PM

Captain

• 16298 battles
  • [408]
Global WR that is

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

NipponRaider07 #7 Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Private

• 14166 battles
  • [AXP2]
I can understand why they nerfed Grille's top-end speed because it felt like a medium tank, but come on why do you need to nerf it's traverse speed and much worse reduce it's HP, and one more thing I think it's bad enough to nerf RHM's dispersion value but why did WG decreased it's gun deppression, I've lost too many games because I can't shoot downwards in RHM  where I could normally could before the update, it sucks because it felt like the RHM has no gun deppression at all. Good job wargaming on nerfing tanks that doesn't really need nerf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users