Where are the rewards?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

SteveHat #1 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:02 AM

Sergeant

• 10761 battles
  • [ANZUS]
The competition has finished, the places confirmed but where are the prizes?

Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

Captain

• 30084 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostSteveHat, on 06 September 2017 - 10:02 AM, said:

The competition has finished, the places confirmed but where are the prizes?

it does take time to collect data from EVERYONE in the leaderboard which in Asia there is like over 100k players who are on the leaderboard. why don't YOU try taking care of 100k list of records? 

Leader Of The Union

Council member of Clan Wars Asia (Link to Post)

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

abrasol #3 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:24 AM

Sergeant

• 7274 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 06 September 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

it does take time to collect data from EVERYONE in the leaderboard which in Asia there is like over 100k players who are on the leaderboard. why don't YOU try taking care of 100k list of records? 

Guess what, I was wondering the same, and seriously.... "it does take time"? This is fully software generated or does anyone think they are picking the winners manually and hand over the prices personally? LOL Also, I am in the dark about the following stages... I can't be that slow to not understand what comes next. The only thing that is clear is that it will cost you GOLD, dough, dosh, cabbage  - anything else seems completely unfathomable

SteveHat #4 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:34 AM

Sergeant

• 10761 battles
  • [ANZUS]

View Postabrasol, on 06 September 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

Guess what, I was wondering the same, and seriously.... "it does take time"? This is fully software generated or does anyone think they are picking the winners manually and hand over the prices personally? LOL Also, I am in the dark about the following stages... I can't be that slow to not understand what comes next. The only thing that is clear is that it will cost you GOLD, dough, dosh, cabbage  - anything else seems completely unfathomable

Exacty. The allocation of the prizes must be automatic. Additionally most people will be receiving containers and the current 'phase' of the event is when you open the silly things and decide whether you want to waste money on the roulette wheel!

cxcxcx #5 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 21843 battles
  • [FEAST]
Guys, the system is far more complicated than what you thought. It is not simple as that. I know it's very hype, but be patience. Soon WG will reward us :)

Edited by cxcxcx, 06 September 2017 - 02:38 AM.

cxcxcx #6 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 21843 battles
  • [FEAST]

View Postabrasol, on 06 September 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

They actually partial manual enter the winner to correct rewards so errors are minimalized. Not funny. It better WG takes time rather than making stupid mistakes.

Maddoxkkm #7 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:44 AM

Captain

• 30084 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostSteveHat, on 06 September 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

Exacty. The allocation of the prizes must be automatic. Additionally most people will be receiving containers and the current 'phase' of the event is when you open the silly things and decide whether you want to waste money on the roulette wheel!

just shut up and wait. you have a prize. if you are just coming onto the forums to bash WG for not giving your prize to you 2 minutes after the leaderboard event was ended, then I guess I have a lot more other things i can rather do than chatting with such *etarded s*its

Leader Of The Union

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

SteveHat #8 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

Sergeant

• 10761 battles
  • [ANZUS]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 06 September 2017 - 02:44 AM, said:

just shut up and wait. you have a prize. if you are just coming onto the forums to bash WG for not giving your prize to you 2 minutes after the leaderboard event was ended, then I guess I have a lot more other things i can rather do than chatting with such *etarded s*its

Well aren't you the charming gentleman. It's actually a couple of hours since the event ended. I just asked the question because the statement on the portal is less than clear "the places have been assigned, the prizes are being awarded". My only complaint (apart from disliking the gambling aspect that's increasingly common in mobile games) is the lack of clarity and communication. It could easily have said 'the places have been assigned and prizes will be received in the next 24/48/72 hours'. 

Are you you really a clan leaderr? Must be the Wild West if you're anything to go by. 

Edited by SteveHat, 06 September 2017 - 02:56 AM.

The_Gaffer #9 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:11 AM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 06 September 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

Really, Maddox? That from the biggest whinger about the M60? Come on, man, that's a tad hypocritical, don't you think? You lambasted WG here for weeks on that issue. You certainly don't practice what you preach. 

Edited by Sgt_Elias, 06 September 2017 - 03:29 AM.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Maddoxkkm #10 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:28 AM

Captain

• 30084 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostSteveHat, on 06 September 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

Well aren't you the charming gentleman. It's actually a couple of hours since the event ended. I just asked the question because the statement on the portal is less than clear "the places have been assigned, the prizes are being awarded". My only complaint (apart from disliking the gambling aspect that's increasingly common in mobile games) is the lack of clarity and communication. It could easily have said 'the places have been assigned and prizes will be received in the next 24/48/72 hours'. 

Are you you really a clan leaderr? Must be the Wild West if you're anything to go by. 

Oh sorry. totally forgot you are not a common forumer. This forum is already under the control from the guys at the Russian server, also all stafff working on this region are also from the Russian Server. and now it's not their working time. so yeah keep whining. You whining will eventually reach them in a couple hours of time. is sitting here waiting for more details a bit too mainstream?

View PostSgt_Elias, on 06 September 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

Really, Maddox? That from the biggest whinger about the M60? You certainly don't practice what you preach. 

I admit that i made such a big mess during the M60 storm. I don't talk about the M60 anymore even though I still have a lot of questions about it. There is certainly a lot more mystery in the M60 storm then a simple "I still haven't received my prize 2 hours after the event" which we always know WG gives out their tournament prizes like 1 week after the tournment, let alone a event with more then 100k players participate in.

Leader Of The Union

The_Gaffer #11 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:34 AM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 06 September 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

I admit that i made such a big mess during the M60 storm. I don't talk about the M60 anymore even though I still have a lot of questions about it. There is certainly a lot more mystery in the M60 storm then a simple "I still haven't received my prize 2 hours after the event" which we always know WG gives out their tournament prizes like 1 week after the tournment, let alone a event with more then 100k players participate in.

Well, I respect that you admit that. 

Totally agree that it's too soon to be expecting the rewards but that response was a little harsh, buddy. Perhaps something else is bothering you? 

abrasol #12 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:35 AM

Sergeant

• 7274 battles
  • [AUC]

There is some internal "each other's back scratching protectionism" going on here, is it not? Do not bite the hand who feeds me... ;)

PS: can someone enlighten me about the follow up of the event, as I still do not know what is next.... objectively and unemotionally, if possible... TIA.

Edited by abrasol, 06 September 2017 - 03:37 AM.

Joy_127 #13 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:41 AM

First Lieutenant

• 55084 battles
  • [-IQ-]

View Postabrasol, on 06 September 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

There is some internal "each other's back scratching protectionism" going on here, is it not? Do not bite the hand who feeds me... ;)

PS: can someone enlighten me about the follow up of the event, as I still do not know what is next.... objectively and unemotionally, if possible... TIA.

First question - yes a little bit.

Second question - within next few hours players will receive the rewards, unless WG f*cks up something (with they are good at) 

The_Gaffer #14 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:43 AM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Postabrasol, on 06 September 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

I don't know what you mean by the first, exactly. Some of us go way back. Maddox has been on the forums for about as long as I can remember and often helps people, myself included, so there is certainly some respect from my side.

They typically give you time after the ability to earn sigils/charms/tokens or whatever the event currency is to purchase what you couldn't earn by playing comes to an end. That is the phase we're in now. When this phase ends, the ability to purchase anything in the event (goodies for gold, containers for cash in the shop) will end. Most should want to wait to receive any containers (or the tank) earned before deciding whether or not to spend gold/cash during this phase.  

Edited by Sgt_Elias, 06 September 2017 - 03:47 AM.

abrasol #15 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:17 AM

Sergeant

• 7274 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostSgt_Elias, on 06 September 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

I don't know what you mean by the first, exactly. Some of us go way back. Maddox has been on the forums for about as long as I can remember and often helps people, myself included, so there is certainly some respect from my side.

They typically give you time after the ability to earn sigils/charms/tokens or whatever the event currency is to purchase what you couldn't earn by playing comes to an end. That is the phase we're in now. When this phase ends, the ability to purchase anything in the event (goodies for gold, containers for cash in the shop) will end. Most should want to wait to receive any containers (or the tank) earned before deciding whether or not to spend gold/cash during this phase.  

First part, that was not actually personally meant... but on the level where there is actually "feeding" - or call it advantages, favours.. not important anyway.

Second part.. NOW I get it, there is no more "exercise" or anything where you can get freebees for missions or alike, just the "more or less hidden teasing profit part"  for the producer. I shall get 3 special containers for my measly result, and yes I thought the same... opening them and see what I will get and not spend a buck unless I am so damn close. But lucky as I am in "lottery" I do not expect any tank or getting even close. Still, some freebees I will take humbly and gratefully ;) Thanks again for the enlightenment.

Edited by abrasol, 06 September 2017 - 04:18 AM.

The_Gaffer #16 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:58 AM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Postabrasol, on 06 September 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

First part, that was not actually personally meant... but on the level where there is actually "feeding" - or call it advantages, favours.. not important anyway.

Second part.. NOW I get it, there is no more "exercise" or anything where you can get freebees for missions or alike, just the "more or less hidden teasing profit part"  for the producer. I shall get 3 special containers for my measly result, and yes I thought the same... opening them and see what I will get and not spend a buck unless I am so damn close. But lucky as I am in "lottery" I do not expect any tank or getting even close. Still, some freebees I will take humbly and gratefully ;) Thanks again for the enlightenment.

Yes, the odds of getting a decent amount of charms from the containers are very low. They typically yield the stated minimum. Still, as you say, there are freebies up for grabs and that's generous enough for me.

liamla #17 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:01 AM

Private

• 11980 battles
  • [-DYN-]

Lol, maddox went fire!!!!! (super saiyan mode...)

15k ranking (whooooo)

The tank is good and i want it but, i prefer tanks that comes from big and huge container

coz u dont have to grind anyhting

Edited by liam_man, 06 September 2017 - 06:03 AM.

xXYolo_Noob_SwagXx #18 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:37 AM

Private

• 77 battles
  • [WOTS3]
Oh cmon. We can all bombard WG but won't do much cause they have RNGesus cyka blyat. WG says M60 event will come soon.

lexus7204 #19 Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:38 AM

Sergeant

• 18236 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostSteveHat, on 06 September 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

Wowowow, chill mate...

He's my clan lead, & I hv no problems with him; he's just telling you the hard truth (we hv to wait) :)

Member of FEAST.

Premiums:  KpfPz 70, IS-5, Panther M/10, SU-122-44, Kuro, AC IV Sentinel, Pz V/IV, Anko SP, SU-85I, A-32, Pz.B2, Hetzer SP, T-15, T-127, BT-7 art., T7 Car, Light VIC.

Normal tenks: T1, Pz. 35 (t), Chaffee, KV-2, T21, T-54, T-62A, Object 140, IS-8, Centurion 7/1

SteveHat #20 Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Sergeant

• 10761 battles
  • [ANZUS]

View Postlexus7204, on 06 September 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Wowowow, chill mate...

He's my clan lead, & I hv no problems with him; he's just telling you the hard truth (we hv to wait) :)

That's very funny. No he's calling people names like he's in the playground. He is undoubtably correct in the need to wait. Which after all is really self evident. 

Edited by SteveHat, 06 September 2017 - 10:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users