• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Knopka_Asia #1 Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Online Qualifiers for «Blitz Twister Cup» tournament

Full news text

Before register a team and decision to participate in the tournament read Regulations of the tournament «Blitz Twister Cup».

MIB_Hades #2 Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

Private

• 17322 battles
  • [M_I_B]
This is our M_I_B team:
1. MIB_Hades
2. MIB_Zeus
3. ___DAKLAK___
4. _COC4INE_
5. Dm_cuocdoi
6. DH_Tokuda_
7. Tankervip2015
8. MIB_Long_Vinh
9. _The_Lone_Wolf
10. Iam_falling_in_love

Knopka_Asia #3 Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMIB_Hades, on 27 September 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

This is our M_I_B team:
1. MIB_Hades
2. MIB_Zeus
3. ___DAKLAK___
4. _COC4INE_
5. Dm_cuocdoi
6. DH_Tokuda_
7. Tankervip2015
8. MIB_Long_Vinh
9. _The_Lone_Wolf
10. Iam_falling_in_love

Thank you!

Team was successfully registered and confirmed. Please check the list in the game client.

Knopka_Asia #4 Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hello dear all!

We have 8 confirmed teams in our Qualifiers for «Blitz Twister Cup». We've canceled First group round, so battles will start from Second group round (October 3 19:00 (UTC +8).

We've made two groups, where four teams will fight in BO1 (best of one) matches against each other. The teams that rank 1st and 2nd in each group proceed to the next tour.

Battles will play on the next maps:

• Round 1 - Canyon
  • Round 2 - Middleburg
  • Round 3 - Canal

Good luck and have fun!

RexyComandante #5 Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

Private

• eSports
  • 0 battles

Hello everybody!

The bracket for the third stage was created, please check it in the game client.

In the 3rd stage will be playing 8 teams:

Wild card teams

• [XR] X-Range
  • [EHR] Ehre
  • [ND] NEXT Dimensino
  • [M_I_B] MEN IN BLACK

and teams from the 2nd stage:

• [-ID-] Team ID
  • [-ID-] Team ID2
  • [TN_MN] TN_MN
  • [EHR] Ehre2

Matches start on October 5, 19:00 (UTC +8), format - Bo5.

Grand final starts on October 6, 19:00 (UTC +8), format - Bo7.

Our dear streamer and commentator Bushka will be streaming:

October 5:

October 6:

Rewarding will take place just after tournament will be ended.

Let's battle! :izmena:

ankitgusai19 #6 Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 28465 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostRexyComandante, on 03 October 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Hello everybody!

The bracket for the third stage was created, please check it in the game client.

In the 3rd stage will be playing 8 teams:

Wild card teams

• [XR] X-Range
  • [EHR] Ehre
  • [ND] NEXT Dimensino
  • [M_I_B] MEN IN BLACK

and teams from the 2nd stage:

• [-ID-] Team ID
  • [-ID-] Team ID2
  • [TN_MN] TN_MN
  • [EHR] Ehre2

Matches start on October 5, 19:00 (UTC +8), format - Bo5.

Grand final starts on October 6, 19:00 (UTC +8), format - Bo7.

Our dear streamer and commentator Bushka will be streaming:

October 5:

October 6:

Rewarding will take place just after tournament will be ended.

Let's battle! :izmena:

Thanks for the Info,
But surely this could have been organised little more effectively?

This should be the front page thing, who's fighting who and poster and banners etc for people's interaction.  instead ,i had to fetch info by digging various sources. even Bushka didnt knew in live streaming that whether there will be one more game or not. 

You gotta have some sort of strategy for regular player interaction, people like us. i for one was super excited for this year's twister, but it bloody hard to figure out what's happening and when it will happen. why was first stage canceled? what's with wild card entries? i am sure there is valid explanation but that shouldnt be hard to find.

TBH, most of my clan peeps dont even know there is this qualifier rounds going on, neither is there any post on forums regarding this.

hunter689 #7 Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:24 AM

Sergeant

• 9004 battles
  • [AIB-T]
Asian server is so unorganized for toutnaments, the na stream and organization was much better. Seems like some staff don't know how to do thier work huh. Doesn't seem like a big tourney.

RexyComandante #8 Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

Private

• eSports
  • 0 battles

View Postankitgusai19, on 04 October 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

Thanks for the Info,
But surely this could have been organised little more effectively?

This should be the front page thing, who's fighting who and poster and banners etc for people's interaction.  instead ,i had to fetch info by digging various sources. even Bushka didnt knew in live streaming that whether there will be one more game or not. 

You gotta have some sort of strategy for regular player interaction, people like us. i for one was super excited for this year's twister, but it bloody hard to figure out what's happening and when it will happen. why was first stage canceled? what's with wild card entries? i am sure there is valid explanation but that shouldnt be hard to find.

TBH, most of my clan peeps dont even know there is this qualifier rounds going on, neither is there any post on forums regarding this.

Hello ankigusai19!

Thanks for your feedback. We'll looking for how we'll resolve it.

View Posthunter689, on 04 October 2017 - 06:24 AM, said:

Asian server is so unorganized for toutnaments, the na stream and organization was much better. Seems like some staff don't know how to do thier work huh. Doesn't seem like a big tourney.

Unfortunately, we can inform players on English only. And we've done it, have we?

P.S. Tournaments on NA and ASIA being held by the same people.

Knopka_Asia #9 Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Qualifiers for Blitz Twister Cup on Asia are over!

♦ 1st place - [EHR] Ehre2 invited to travel to Minsk to offline finals.

2nd place - [XR] X-Range

3rd place - [EHR] Ehre

4th place - [ND] NEXT Dimensino

5-6th places - [-ID-] Team ID and [TN_MN] TN_MN

7-8th places - [M_I_B] MEN IN BLACK and [-ID-] Team ID2

► You can watch the stream of the Grand Final between teams [EHR] Ehre2 and [XR] X-Range here:

Reminder: All requested information must be submitted by 10 October 2017. If any member of the finalist team fails to submit their information on time, the invitation to the Offline Finals may be transferred to the team with the next highest position until a team that will be able to participate in the Finals with its full complement is found.

SonderAbteilung #10 Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 37964 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hello Knopka, 

How are you? 

I know what I will ask is irrelevant with twister cup, but still this is the latest active post. You guys at WG are seriously chilling in. ... 

1.when will there be another bronze and Silver series during weekends. Lately it is all gold series only during weekends. Like many clans, they are the most active during weekends. (School, work,etc...) 

2. The current tournaments schedule ( matter of Time not date) is nice. However it would be better like couple months ago. If you could add them as well that would be nice. 

3. Twister cup information or more the lack of it.... there is a serious lack of information from WG regarding sharing  the twister cup details in matter of losses and victories as well as sharing info from all servers 1/4 1/2 and finals . It would be nice if you could show a chart like the football world cup in the notifications in ingame portal. Also... you don't share anything from eu na or ru twister cup results with us.... why?  It feels that you're not so proud and committed to make the tournament Blitz community better or/and more global. . When is the finals in Minsk? Who are the teams from all servers? Is Bushka gonna do a live stream? Will you share the games of all servers of 1/4 1/2 and finals on Youtube?? Could you guys do something in the forums to show it more clearly how the twister cup is going on??? 

My apologies for so many questions.  I hope they will be answered in due time. 

Thank you

Sincerely,  

Sonder. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Knopka_Asia #11 Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 09 October 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Hello Knopka, 

How are you? 

I know what I will ask is irrelevant with twister cup, but still this is the latest active post. You guys at WG are seriously chilling in. ... 

1.when will there be another bronze and Silver series during weekends. Lately it is all gold series only during weekends. Like many clans, they are the most active during weekends. (School, work,etc...) 

2. The current tournaments schedule ( matter of Time not date) is nice. However it would be better like couple months ago. If you could add them as well that would be nice. 

3. Twister cup information or more the lack of it.... there is a serious lack of information from WG regarding sharing  the twister cup details in matter of losses and victories as well as sharing info from all servers 1/4 1/2 and finals . It would be nice if you could show a chart like the football world cup in the notifications in ingame portal. Also... you don't share anything from eu na or ru twister cup results with us.... why?  It feels that you're not so proud and committed to make the tournament Blitz community better or/and more global. . When is the finals in Minsk? Who are the teams from all servers? Is Bushka gonna do a live stream? Will you share the games of all servers of 1/4 1/2 and finals on Youtube?? Could you guys do something in the forums to show it more clearly how the twister cup is going on??? 

My apologies for so many questions.  I hope they will be answered in due time. 

Thank you

Sincerely,  

Sonder. 

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply, now we have a lot of tasks around the Twister Cup and Mobile Masters so sometimes we could provide answers lately.

1. For now Bronze and Silver series take place only during the weekdays. Maybe we will change it to weekends some later.

2. Do you mean...?

3. When is the finals in Minsk? Information here in the news

Who are the teams from all servers? Publication planned on October 16, because for now we are regulating some questions with team and waiting for data from NA and ASIA teams.

Is Bushka gonna do a live stream? Full information about commentators ans streams will be provided pretty soon.

Could you guys do something in the forums to show it more clearly how the twister cup is going on??? What could you advice to do on the forums?

SonderAbteilung #12 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• 37964 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hello Knopka, 

For 2 . I mean the time. Couple months ago it was arround 16.00 (utc +9) for me. That was ok. Now it is 20.00 utc +9 for me. That is still ok for me. However not for the majority of our clan. Our clan is spread all around Asia and Oceania.  So , that poses a bit of a problem. We have to join up with other clans so that we can do tournament . 

As and advice for twister cup . It would be nice to see a pop-up window or anything similar that relates to the latest twister cup situations. Like a live feed progress of teams on the forums. Like espn , WRC , WFC , etc.... like developments in real sport transferred to mobile esport. To be honest.  World of tanks esport reflects the most on how the game is played. Wot PC esport does not reflects on daily wot pc players. Same as WOWS. The esport of wows doesn't reflects on wows daily players . ... what you have with wot blitz twister cup is different.  It is a (first) mobile version of wot pc , (not many other games on mobile devices have any esport at all....so kuddos on that , good job) . What is good at twister cup , is that gameplay mechanics  are same of normal daily wot blitz players. .... be proud of that and respect that. If you want that wot pc goes more viral with the general WG player base. Just make competitive esport more similar to the daily players. Not having fully equipped tanks, crews, etc.... this would be much more interesting.  

Cheers and thank you Knopka

Knopka_Asia #13 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:41 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 09 October 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

Hello Knopka, 

For 2 . I mean the time. Couple months ago it was arround 16.00 (utc +9) for me. That was ok. Now it is 20.00 utc +9 for me. That is still ok for me. However not for the majority of our clan. Our clan is spread all around Asia and Oceania.  So , that poses a bit of a problem. We have to join up with other clans so that we can do tournament . 

As and advice for twister cup . It would be nice to see a pop-up window or anything similar that relates to the latest twister cup situations. Like a live feed progress of teams on the forums. Like espn , WRC , WFC , etc.... like developments in real sport transferred to mobile esport. To be honest.  World of tanks esport reflects the most on how the game is played. Wot PC esport does not reflects on daily wot pc players. Same as WOWS. The esport of wows doesn't reflects on wows daily players . ... what you have with wot blitz twister cup is different.  It is a (first) mobile version of wot pc , (not many other games on mobile devices have any esport at all....so kuddos on that , good job) . What is good at twister cup , is that gameplay mechanics  are same of normal daily wot blitz players. .... be proud of that and respect that. If you want that wot pc goes more viral with the general WG player base. Just make competitive esport more similar to the daily players. Not having fully equipped tanks, crews, etc.... this would be much more interesting.  

Cheers and thank you Knopka

>>> For 2 . I mean the time. Couple months ago it was arround 16.00 (utc +9) for me. That was ok. Now it is 20.00 utc +9 for me. That is still ok for me. However not for the majority of our clan. Our clan is spread all around Asia and Oceania.  So , that poses a bit of a problem. We have to join up with other clans so that we can do tournament

It's hard to detect time which will be comfortable for all players. Please understand it...

>>> As and advice for twister cup . It would be nice to see a pop-up window or anything similar that relates to the latest twister cup situations. Like a live feed progress of teams on the forums. Like espn , WRC , WFC , etc.... like developments in real sport transferred to mobile esport. To be honest.  World of tanks esport reflects the most on how the game is played. Wot PC esport does not reflects on daily wot pc players. Same as WOWS. The esport of wows doesn't reflects on wows daily players . ... what you have with wot blitz twister cup is different.  It is a (first) mobile version of wot pc , (not many other games on mobile devices have any esport at all....so kuddos on that , good job) . What is good at twister cup , is that gameplay mechanics  are same of normal daily wot blitz players. .... be proud of that and respect that. If you want that wot pc goes more viral with the general WG player base. Just make competitive esport more similar to the daily players. Not having fully equipped tanks, crews, etc.... this would be much more interesting.  

Thank you for advice. We would think about it but for now we have a lot of other questions to solve around 2 offline tournament which are more prior now..

SonderAbteilung #14 Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• 37964 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hello Knopka, 

I totally understand you guys a very busy for the offline twister cup... many paper work and emails going here and there. Keep on fighting!

For the different time zones tournament i propose 2 suggestions.  

1) . Send a survey to all players that already did at least 10 tournaments and ask them when or around what they would prefer the tournaments be. Based on that data ; because they are players who successfully joined tournaments before (not the mofo s that register and never show up) , you could then make an assessment on when to provide tournaments for all and better. 

2) . Make it , 1 week late timing and the 2nd week early timing( and continuously changing)  , like that you could have a larger player base whom will play tournaments. 

Good luck with twister cup organization.  

Thx the answers.  Hope you don't mind my feedback. (We hear sooo little from WG lately,  forums are getting like a "No Man's Land" ... i hope you guys still keep it more connected with the community ) 

Sincerely,  

Sonder

__CaP__ #15 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:16 AM

Corporal

• 4914 battles
  • [HAVOC]
When will new season be starting? 1 or 2 tourns a week is a bit boring and there is no cups to fight for? Also, when will the rewards get paid out for last season?

Knopka_Asia #16 Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:30 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Post__CaP__, on 10 October 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

When will new season be starting? 1 or 2 tourns a week is a bit boring and there is no cups to fight for? Also, when will the rewards get paid out for last season?

New season we are planning to start on the next year.

Rewards for the last season will be distributed in 4.3. update.

__CaP__ #17 Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:12 AM

Corporal

• 4914 battles
  • [HAVOC]

Next year? Wow thats some wait. i do hope you will create more incentives for teams to participate in them because almost all our tourns we were immediately placed in the semi-final. So until then we just have a couple of tourns a week any player can participate in? How about at least swap around the times for the likes of bronze, silver etc so that we can compete in multiple tourns each time?

Thanks for letting us know when the rewards will be paid out.,

____RON____ #18 Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:21 PM

Corporal

• 3976 battles
  • [-XB-]

View Post__CaP__, on 11 October 2017 - 07:42 AM, said:

Next year? Wow thats some wait.

Cant wait to get the top position.....right?:trollface:

"A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults."

__CaP__ #19 Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Corporal

• 4914 battles
  • [HAVOC]

View Post____RON____, on 11 October 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

Cant wait to get the top position.....right?:trollface:

Haha - just bored of a couple of tourns a week, i enjoy playing them.

Knopka_Asia #20 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Post__CaP__, on 11 October 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Next year? Wow thats some wait. i do hope you will create more incentives for teams to participate in them because almost all our tourns we were immediately placed in the semi-final. So until then we just have a couple of tourns a week any player can participate in? How about at least swap around the times for the likes of bronze, silver etc so that we can compete in multiple tourns each time?

We will think about it :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users