• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

falana #1 Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:11 AM

Private

• 26400 battles
  • [R1]
to admin
WOT Blitzz,
                   kindly remove the little Bump/cap from all the AT tanks Or please increase the manoeuvrability/speed of AT tank because  that cap is the soft spot and take more damage then usual + tanks slow speed helps the opponent to aim better and faster. Make AT series like T95 tank if possible
and yes please consider those rules which you guys have told in the begening that every TD have quality of high gun power because it become very difficult to get exp. in battle with AT tank.
                                thank you 
                               and love you  
                                love blitz

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #2 Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:44 AM

Captain

• 22234 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Rejected.  Thats how theyre made. 

Youre saying to remove all the weakspot on all tanks?  Maus will be op. 

No,  learn to play. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

STEEL_Firestorm #3 Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

Sergeant

• 23540 battles
If you think that's difficult, try playing a equally slow jgtig8.8. Which happens to have a weak front that's easily engine damaged, massive unarmoured sides, little gun depression and terrible penetration 

Mr_Noob7 #4 Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:32 AM

Sergeant

• 20600 battles
  • [BOOM2]
I agree with STEEL_Firestorm, AT-15 is way better a tank than JT 8.8. 
 Hula, Hula, Hulaaaaa !

sparshkapoor2015 #5 Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:56 AM

Private

• 6944 battles
  • [ITRP2]
Well the AT tree comes with a sweet surprise the tierX fvb has 930 damage per shot so work your way up to get rewarded!

Farlesquew #6 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:08 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 30579 battles
  • [HAVOC]

Love my AT-15A. Apparently not everyone knows to shoot the cupola (colour blind? Just blind? Payday for me!). 

RE gun 'power': the AT series swaps alpha for rate of fire (RoF). The big guns can't perma-track targets like an AT can. 

The AT line is made for trolling opfor with your armor profile, not sniping alpha-boom tactics. Even when a red knows to target the cupola, that's not always easy for them to do if you're really paying attention, baiting their shot, or using as much depression as possible. 

Gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us.

Joy_127 #7 Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

First Lieutenant

• 55161 battles
  • [-IQ-]

Just free xp these piece of sh*t line till u get to fb215b 183.

And don't learn to play. Get ur daily double xp each day and forget about it till the next day. These tanks depend on opponents stupidity to be successful. Only if the opponent is stupid enough to sit in front ur tank and allow u to dump the good DPM, they yes u can be useful to ur team. 

Edited by Joy_127, 22 September 2017 - 09:16 AM.

PatriarchySS1 #8 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

Corporal

• 26622 battles
  • [AVSW]
The teir 6 & 7 wern't that much fun, the at15 is decent though, and the tort is a great machine! This is coming from someone who usually only drives things that go over 60 kph these days...  

XF1_Razer #9 Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:18 AM

Sergeant

• 12617 battles
  • [DARTH]

Sure people may like some of the AT series but to me the armour isn’t fantastic. No light will ever shoot the frontal armour (which is all that’s good) when the sides and rear are an easy target anyhow. On top of that in my opinion they are just fairly ugly, slow and weak gunned tank destroyers. Also people should know FV 215b (183) isn’t worth the trouble. It’s got great alpha (1300) but the dispersion is atrocious and the turret traverse is limited. FV also has unreliable armour and even the frontal armour of the turret is easily penned along with that 25-28 second reload. Although if you can deal with the AT series, FV215b (183) will be a good reward. 

And yes, there is a huge problem with the AT series that probably isn’t going to get fixed. Often the ATs aren’t penned because of the carelessness of the opponent. Take AT15 for example. The side bulges of the frontal armour can actually be penned very easily even by the tier VIII lights such as Ru 251. However in the other hand, if you make sure your opponent stays in front (good luck if it’s a light) the DPM can be quite good. As stated before, good luck if it’s a light because they’ll be behind you before you can even hit them. Personally when fighting the AT series the cupola/cap is a good target that’s weak and will almost always be penned. This is taking into account I’m forced to face its front which is rare as I normally find my self shelling the back and laughing as he slowly tries to traverse.

If you like the AT series and are actually legit when it comes to driving them, your technique must be quite good not to mention reliable.

Then is comes to the tortoise that is essentially a downgraded version of T95 judging by how successful the 2 tank destroyers are in battle. We all know tortoise is still more manoeverable but that difference is fairly small and isn’t enough to eliminate those annoying lights that circle you each battle. Tortoise also has a questionable gun with a generally unreliable penetration. This is unlike the 150mm Tier X gun that can be equipped on T95 which even rivals the nasty soviet BL-10 on ISU and Object 704. Not to mention the ugliness of tortoise in comparison. In conclusion I would not suggest the British Tank destroyers but if you do that’s great and I could perhaps understand that. Otherwise good luck on the battlefield!

your not so (friendly) neighbour Razer 

PatriarchySS1 #10 Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:30 AM

Corporal

• 26622 battles
  • [AVSW]
I don't like saying this.... but if facing an at15 at close range.... just shoot ap directly at gun, pen almost every time.... these tanks require a lot of forward thinking to do well in..  

Also tagged with AT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users