• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

falana #1 Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:04 AM

Private

• 29457 battles
  • [R1]

to admin

WOT Blitzz,

kindly remove the little Bump/cap from all the AT tanks Or please increase the manoeuvrability/speed of AT tank because  that cap is the soft spot and take more damage then usual + tanks slow speed helps the opponent to aim better and faster. Make AT series like T95 tank if possible

and yes please consider those rules which you guys have told in the begening that every TD have quality of high gun power because it become very difficult to get exp. in battle with AT tank.

thank you 

and love you  

love blitz

JeanneThiccWaifu #2 Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

Captain

• 27145 battles
  • [FEAST]

Heya., i see you are also Grinding AT (Absolute Terror) series of British TD., well i'm myself still at tier VI AT8 and i found it as utter **** too.,but the AT8 Tank Destroyer itself is not without merit., its true that the cons are :
- Big Cupola that can easily targeted or pen even by KV-2., yes guys KV-2
- Weird Gun layout resulting Narrow Arc and little gun depression
- Abysmal speed that capped at 20km/h
- Long silhoutte making it easily get shot
but don forget about the pros:
- Decent gun (17pdr) with decent reload after fully kitted (about 4.8 sec reload)
- 203mm armor still definitely can be used when angling
- low silhoutte make you kind of harder to hit when wiggle
this *thing* can do wonder when holding a chokepoint., just hide that cupola and wiggle, angle as much as you can.,my stat in AT2 is garbage but that is because maybe i just sucks overall.thats why i not cover it, anyway its all about how you use your tank properly altrought i agree that this tank is less competitive than its counterparts., 

Edited by JeanneThiccWaifu, 05 January 2018 - 03:43 AM.

Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls

JeanneThiccWaifu #3 Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:42 AM

Captain

• 27145 battles
  • [FEAST]

Just done with my AT7 grind several days ago., its faster since new year x5 exp bonus+boosters and premium is really a big help, back to the  AT7 itself., its basically Uptiered AT8 without any significant change, granted it have faster reload 17pdr (if you dont go from CGC) hence higher DPM but you start to struggle to pen some tanks like angled Tier VIII Heavy tanks, the 20pdr in all sense is feels like 17pdr in terms of alpha and 
rate of fire, if you enjoy AT8 you find AT7 pretty much enjoyable too since its pretty much the same playstyle still ill list the pros and cons
cons
- Big Cupola that can easily targeted (especially accurate and high penetration and alpha guns on VIII)
- Weird Gun layout resulting Narrow Arc and little gun depression
- Abysmal speed that capped at 20km/h
- Long silhoutte making it easily get shot
- Low alpha for its Tier makes you need to expose more 
pros:
- Decent gun (20pdr) with decent reload after fully kitted (about 4.3 sec reload)
- 203mm armor still definitely can be used when angling
- low silhoutte make you kind of harder to hit when wiggle
- Good DPM
i just have few game on AT15 and still stock so its kinda underpowered imo but, the smaller cupola coupled with wider gun arc and better gun elevation/depression is definitely a blessing even tho the armor is almost useless against Tier IX Tanks., its still perform admirably against other tier VIII especially Heavy tank , ill trying to update this after done with AT15 grind, which is kinda long grind until i unlocking the Tortoise., see ya later m8

cheers

Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls

Also tagged with AT, AT8, AT7, AT15

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users