121 armor profile pictures

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

brick_blaster132 #1 Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:29 PM

Corporal

• 367 battles

Hi, so I was banned from the NA forums (due simply to a mispelled word I couldn't correct in time) a while back and have stayed a simple spectator sense. But I came into possession of some information when I jumped in my E-100 (even though I'm by no means an amazing player in it) earlier that was too useful (at least in my mind) not to share. I ran into a Unicum player testing a 121! Now the thing was that this happened twice in a row ( my WR and pride felt it hard) but the first game we lost so fast (5 paper TDs vs 6 MTs, smh) that I couldn't even get a glimpse of the tank. The second game however we didn't lose long enough for me to corner the 121 and get a few pictures. Sadly a G 15 and T-54 decided to come help him so I died before getting a full front on armor view picture.

Lt. pork already leaked full stats for the tank but a armor profile picture IMO is equally if not more useful than the raw numbers

Spoiler

I didn't quite know what to think when I saw the 121s armor profile. I did get a short glimpse (to short to screen shot) of it front on and I must admit it seemed more like a post-nerf T-54 turret on a elongated T-62-A hull armor profile than a pre-nerf 54 armor profile that I heard it would be on blitz.

I hope this was useful information and to those guys reading this at some point from NA, no I'm not dead/flown off in my Cybership to be annoying irritating and useless on some other game.

BrSn33.

http://www.blitzstar...ru/legoeinstein

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

STEEL_Firestorm #2 Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

Corporal

• 20770 battles
  • [STEEL]
Probably has terrible rof, penetration and accuracy judging from that gun :arta:

brick_blaster132 #3 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

Corporal

• 367 battles

View PostSTEEL_Firestorm, on 24 August 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

Probably has terrible rof, penetration and accuracy judging from that gun :arta:

Actually it's not as bad as one might think at first look; http://tank-compare.blitzstars.com

if you take a look you'll see that with V-Stabs, GLD and rammer it has;

2992 DPM(not as bad as the E 50-M, still usable) 

245 mm AP pen (middle of the road but it has as I said AP for standard meaning no pen loss over distance and better normalization) 

290 mm HEAT pen (this I have issues with, on PC most of the meds have like Blitz's used to have 330 mm of pen. However the 121 had 340 on PC. this means while the ruskys got a prammo nerf of about 12.1212% this little bugger coped one of about 14.70588%. Smh)

68 mm HE pen (nothing too bad there) 

420/390/500 HP average per shot ( no real complaints here. It didn't cop as much of a flogging by the alpha nerf bat as other meds did when they where added to the game) 

RoF 7.12 ( Still completely usable and considering the alpha Especially for the tank type)

Reload 8.4 seconds( anyone who has used an E 50 M will be well prepped and ready) 

Caliber 122 mm (makes that alpha all the more unique)

shell velocity  1k Meters per second( not good I know but it does have AP for standard so understandable)

Aim time 0.75 S! (The best aim time for any tier X med. really rather ironic considering its guns size but a welcome surprise)

Dispersion 0.335( ugh, well we all knew that aim time was too good to be true. This is the balancing factor for it. Still completely usable, not as bad as its tier 8 prem little brother which I love but not amazing) 

On movement/rotation (brace yourself)  0.21/0.21 ( yeaaaaaaaaaaah. Pretty cringe worthy but it's a 122 Russian nock off, what else did you expect? Won't be pulling any 180 snap shots that's for sure.)

Gun Dep/elevation 5/15 (anyone else who's ever played a Chinese tank on PC will have saw this coming. For once we can thank the Devs for flatting maps in order to add more of them)

Speed limit forwards/backwards 56/20 kp/h (not bad)

Engine power 638 (pretty normal for a tier X med)

power to weight ratio (clenching teeth) 16.5 ( so yeah, if you own a hype 59 you'll notice there's somthing familiar about those numbers)

effective hard/medium/soft power to weight ratio 30/25.4/16.5 (what a relief, not the best but definitely not too shabby. thank TARDIS for decent tracks)

Traverse speed 53 DPS (not too bad)

View range 274 M (pretty standard)

IMO the tanks not as bad as it could've been. the Average dmg, pen or accuracy could be improved a bit but all in all not as terrifyingly horrible as I was worried they would nerf it into at first. 

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

Derpkilla_54 #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

Corporal

• 4710 battles
  • [JEEP]

yes finally 121 is coming out

CALVINJJ #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

Captain

• 13799 battles
  • [-LA-]

Is this true lol? Seems WG doesn't know how to balancing the tank.

But I always welcome chinese tank to be ok-ish even if they decided to nerf a little on accuracy and rof

現在只是個亡靈,請無視就好

brick_blaster132 #6 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Corporal

• 367 battles

View PostCALVINJJ, on 14 September 2017 - 03:56 AM, said:

Is this true lol? Seems WG doesn't know how to balancing the tank.

But I always welcome chinese tank to be ok-ish even if they decided to nerf a little on accuracy and rof

yes, my butt hurt E-100 can attest to it's existence. There's just something special about getting ur a s s kicked by a TABOR guy, it feels "different" from a GQLD or EQ person.:P

Derpkilla_54 #7 Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

Corporal

• 4710 battles
  • [JEEP]
wow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users