WoT Blitz Gameplay proposition

Tank Flip Crew Voice Luck Containers Maps Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vratrixz #1 Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Sergeant

• 9674 battles
  • [MERCS]

When Will The Ability To Flip Tanks in WoT Blitz like on WoT PC be made, that combined with Unflattenig of the maps and maybe make them slightly bigger (like 100m each side) will make the Gameplay Fun and Alot of epic moments, like In WoT pc, also maybe add an option to turn on/off the Crew Sound From each country like In WoT Pc and Add The Male/Female crew voice. 

Also Why Not Add Racing Events like every week, so all light tanks can be used and will have the Sport Version of it?

Another Thing: What's with that Luck With The Containers, like I only Got the Valentine 2 after the release of this Update with those containers. Please Fix Those RNG

P.s: If there are any typos, it's becuz of this Stupid Autocorrect on my phones Google Board, thanks for you understanding

Edited by Vratrixz, 21 August 2017 - 01:03 PM.

Militant against the idea of wargaming purging the tech tree

Destroyer123_defender #2 Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

Captain

• 9934 battles
  • [MUSIC]
Crew voices aren't much of a bother. The ability of pushing dead tanks would be fun when you're desperate for cover. I don't want to be flipped and find that after 5-6* seconds I would expose if I didn't unflipped myself. They should improve matchmaker. 4 heavies on one side and whole team of heavies except one medium. (I am really sick of these moments)

abrasol #3 Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:47 AM

Sergeant

• 7430 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostDestroyer123_defender, on 21 August 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

They should improve matchmaker. 4 heavies on one side and whole team of heavies except one medium. (I am really sick of these moments)

I can't second that enough... ,matchmaker is just creepy and frustrating and not just at times. I just hope that in cases it is the lack of choice... but

what comes out is still extremely frustrating. And it is not just the combination of heavies versus mediums, or any other bad combination. I have analysed a few games in details in matters "who" would be in your team versus the other team. And when you have players with 234 games, a WR of 42,32% driving the KV1 or perhaps even the KV1-S on your team, and 2 players with 20,000 games and top win rates on the other team, you would not blame yourself for losing 8 or 10 games in a row... 

Now if you are a top player you may win a few games, even with the odds against you, but if you are rather average or not that good even, all these games are simply and sillily lost before they have even begun.

Edited by abrasol, 22 August 2017 - 01:04 AM.

Dwarfnz #4 Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

Corporal

• 18618 battles
  • [TOXIN]
There is no real point to voicing protests against the matchmaking system which is deeply flawed, or the broken military "honour" system, or the appalling server ping lag I face most days.  Because complaint after complaint go unanswered by Wargaming.  It's like they really don't care about player experience of their game. You know...  The one they hope players will spend their money on.  So save your breath.  Wargaming aren't listening.

Destroyer123_defender #5 Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

Captain

• 9934 battles
  • [MUSIC]

View Postabrasol, on 22 August 2017 - 05:47 AM, said:

I can't second that enough... ,matchmaker is just creepy and frustrating and not just at times. I just hope that in cases it is the lack of choice... but

what comes out is still extremely frustrating. And it is not just the combination of heavies versus mediums, or any other bad combination. I have analysed a few games in details in matters "who" would be in your team versus the other team. And when you have players with 234 games, a WR of 42,32% driving the KV1 or perhaps even the KV1-S on your team, and 2 players with 20,000 games and top win rates on the other team, you would not blame yourself for losing 8 or 10 games in a row... 

Now if you are a top player you may win a few games, even with the odds against you, but if you are rather average or not that good even, all these games are simply and sillily lost before they have even begun.

This game is not a stress reliever but instead it creates stress among the community because they focus on winning alone and forgetting one important thing. (Teamwork) it's dead basically if you see one helping you around then that Is ultra rare and would be seen around after 1k battles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users