New 4.1 missions - how many spare parts ?!

spare parts update 4.1 missions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

fjvhk #1 Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:34 AM

Sergeant

• 28704 battles
  • [ARMD]

Just checked the first trio of missions after update 4.1. All were tier v-x but the spare parts total up to only 3190 ?!

Same for clan mates maximum was 3300. Is this just bad roll on missions or has there been an "adjustment"?

Prior to 4.1,  even with tier v and vi the total was consistently >4k 

Now spare parts are becoming even rarer ?

Feeling short changed again, dont think this was mentioned in the release notes.

SonderAbteilung #2 Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• 49769 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Zloydd mentioned it somewhere on the EU server forums. 

They changed the missions so that all tiers can have the same missions (that is what the community was asking for... ) however doing that they accordingly made spare parts on a total average.  Which is fair.  

Also , they removed the very difficult missions where you could get more spare parts yes.. however they were so frustrating to do type of missions... that they mentioned in the notes. 

So yes . We got a bit lesser spare parts. But missions got better in a global ensemble. .. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

fjvhk #3 Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:06 AM

Sergeant

• 28704 battles
  • [ARMD]

The difficult missions which have been removed was listed in the release. Was it only those ones which had 2k+ parts reward ? 

The right-hand most mission was usually the best paying mission and would have around 2k parts reward even for missions and i seem to think not just for those in the retaliation / bulls eye category. I quite liked the doing these because of the reward. (suggestion : re-introduce them as a 4th extra challenge mission?)

Higher tier player are going to feel the reward downgrade the most. 1290 parts for a "win at all costs" is not so tempting at tier X... 

VV6_9487 #4 Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:12 AM

Corporal

• 1291 battles
  • [SH4FT]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 17 August 2017 - 06:44 AM, said:

They changed the missions so that all tiers can have the same missions (that is what the community was asking for... ) however doing that they accordingly made spare parts on a total average.  Which is fair.  

Also , they removed the very difficult missions where you could get more spare parts yes.. however they were so frustrating to do type of missions... that they mentioned in the notes. 

So yes . We got a bit lesser spare parts. But missions got better in a global ensemble. .. 

I think community ask for specific mission tier and type control (i.e. don't give me supremacy mission, why they change my mission tier after buying a tier 3 tank)

Oh well, who cares now... it's already out there and not going to change anytime soon or ever.... so we just need to get over it and deal with it.

unclemeat #5 Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:06 AM

Private

• 4329 battles
  • [-TSS-]
as i have never played missions above tier vi I was goin to ask if the parts are lower for say what u previously got for tierix or x missions then I saw this post.  the new missions(v to x) I got today have similar amount of parts as what we got for tier5 missions. higher tier  players must feel shortchanged if the amount has decreased.  as said before we need more not less!

Laz_Diesalot #6 Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:05 AM

Corporal

• 26450 battles
  • [ARMD]

LMFAO at anyone who thought W.G would make getting spare parts any easier.  I knew exactly what these [edited] holes would do as soon as I saw they intended to combine the tiers for missions, who would expect anything else from a company with their track record?  This company shafted its entire existing player base with update 3.8 - particularly those of us with big garages that we had spent real money on. Hard luck for anyone that plays high tier, way less spare parts for you.  Anyone still spending real money on this game all I can say to you is you are an idiot. and deserve the next shafting that will surely come from this pack of lying thieves.

VV6_9487 #7 Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:12 AM

Corporal

• 1291 battles
  • [SH4FT]

I completed my final 3 "old" tier-5 missions from before the release last night. I net over 4.2k Spare Parts from 3 old missions. Today, I got the "new" missions, and the total to be around 3.2k for V - X. Wow, I was wrong about WG using 'Average' from tiered mission to give the new range missions Spare Parts.  They simply gave us not a bit less, but a lot less Spare Parts than before.  I should go back and check what tier 1 - 4 gets, might be similar to V - X???

WG, you sure hide this one well with your nice camo!

__Warwolf15__ #8 Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

Corporal

• 27820 battles
  • [CATS]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 17 August 2017 - 06:44 AM, said:

Wait, so that means No More Missions that reward you with Gold Certificates, then **** im collecting one more to claim it to buy IS-5!

Just having Fun in my Newly Buffed AMX 50 B.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users