• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Knopka_Asia #1 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:55 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hello dear players!

Our team keep growing!

Let me introduce you Artem known as RexyComandante.

Artem will be handing tournaments on Asia (and other realms) since September. If you will have any questions about tourneys - feel free to ask us. Artem is from Belarus too that's why I'm asking you to don't blame him about non-perfect English language but he will improve it to take a best communication with Asia community.

RexyComandante #2 Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:01 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 0 battles
Hello! Nice to join your community. :)

Maddoxkkm #3 Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

Captain

• 28653 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostRexyComandante, on 15 August 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

Hello! Nice to join your community. :)

Welcome to Asia!

Leader Of The Union

Council member of Clan Wars Asia (Link to Post)

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

SonderAbteilung #4 Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 46367 battles
  • [ASFOW]
Welcome Artem!

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

fjvhk #5 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:14 AM

Sergeant

• 27403 battles
  • [ARMD]

Hi Artem, 

Maybe I dont understand the logic of the tournament team interface, but i find it time consuming to locate my own team for upcoming tournaments. I prefer to be playing blitz rather than struggling with the UI.

Suggestions:

1) Order the list of teams by clan, with the current user's clan at the top of the list - 99.99% of the time that is the only one i am looking for.

2) the default search is "Enter the team name" - please change the default search to "Enter the clan tag" . Team names change every week, who can remember them? I know my own clan - and we usually have less than 2 teams.

p.s. as the list is currently presented the number of teams is so many and in unknown ordering - how can anyone scroll through that list to find anything? From a data comms point of view that is just wasted bandwidth in querying and downloading it to the client. Maybe just change it to display the current user's clan teams only by default and have the search functions for when you are looking for other clans' teams.

We do put up with it and still play tournaments, so that at least must be encouraging.

Regs, 

Knopka_Asia #6 Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postfjvhk, on 03 January 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

Hi Artem, 

Maybe I dont understand the logic of the tournament team interface, but i find it time consuming to locate my own team for upcoming tournaments. I prefer to be playing blitz rather than struggling with the UI.

Suggestions:

1) Order the list of teams by clan, with the current user's clan at the top of the list - 99.99% of the time that is the only one i am looking for.

2) the default search is "Enter the team name" - please change the default search to "Enter the clan tag" . Team names change every week, who can remember them? I know my own clan - and we usually have less than 2 teams.

p.s. as the list is currently presented the number of teams is so many and in unknown ordering - how can anyone scroll through that list to find anything? From a data comms point of view that is just wasted bandwidth in querying and downloading it to the client. Maybe just change it to display the current user's clan teams only by default and have the search functions for when you are looking for other clans' teams.

We do put up with it and still play tournaments, so that at least must be encouraging.

Regs, 

Thank you for your feedback!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users