Changing of the guard

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

CynicalSilicon #1 Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

• Administrator
  • 4749 battles
  • [WG]
Hello Tankers!

Many of you have noticed that some of the Asia staff has been a bit on the quiet side lately. I think now is a good time to share some details and answer a few questions that are floating around.

So what is going on?

Most of the current Asia staff (myself included) is slowly transitioning off of Blitz and moving to other games. We have been working with the core team at HQ to make sure that can happen as smoothly as possible.

Is Blitz being shut down?

Nope. Blitz is not being shut down. 

So…what is going to happen to Blitz in Asia?

Remember that Blitz is a global game being run by a global team. What you will start seeing is some new names pop up in the future. You may have already seen some of these changes from the merging of some of our social media channels. 

The servers will still be up, everyone will still be able to play normally, and this is mainly just a "changing of the guard" where new staff will take over.

So what exactly does this mean for me as a player?

This transition is still underway, but for now it means that you will start seeing less of Cynical Silicon, Elphaba, and other Asia staff. You may start to see new names pop up - say hello, be nice and welcome them to the forums!

So all of our feedback is going to have to be redone with these new people!?

Not at all. We continue to gather and send off your feedback. We will do our best to make sure any new Blitz staff know the current landscape of the game and what the points of contention are.

So what about ongoing things like Tournaments, Contests and other?

Similar to forum coverage and feedback collection, all of these items will soon be taken care of by a different team, working to deliver the best game experience possible.

So what about the Ask the Producer Section?

With the changing of the guard the time has come to close down the Ask the Producer section. I really enjoyed being discussing, debating and sometimes disagreeing with many of you here.

It’s been a pleasure spending time on the battlefield with you all, please continue to look for me out there (but be gentle)!

That is all. Let us know if you have any more questions!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users