Jump to content


Update 4.1 Feedback


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Maddoxkkm #41 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:55 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 25087 battles
  • 1,653
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

View PostZIoydd, on 18 August 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

 

Each region has it's own leaderbord.

 

glad hearing that, thanks!

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Destroyer123_defender #42 Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 7032 battles
  • 1,101
  • [P-P]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016
Pretty much I like what you did with damage indicators and the one thing you did when you the enemy the hp that was deducted is in yellow colour. I pretty much am excited for the new even tho. I heard that batchat is coming around 4.2 or 4.3. the maps may appear at 4.3-4.5 the new maps. (Please add as many bushes you can so TD can snipe you know.)

Edited by Destroyer123_defender, 18 August 2017 - 06:42 PM.


Fosknow #43 Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:27 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 39759 battles
  • 975
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Game constantly disconnects.

tired of being cheated.

some should be killed

 


How bold you are from afar.


ZIoydd #44 Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:43 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017
Thanks for your feedback. Its very important for us.

phucmia111 #45 Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:38 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 18601 battles
  • 34
  • [VN_S2]
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016
bring video ads back . that 's enough for me . over .

ZIoydd #46 Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:03 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017
Tank Commanders,
Be aware that currently there is an issue with receiving orders for completing Battle Missions in Rating Battles. 
At the moment we are fixing the problem.  Please kindly abstain from completing Battle Missions in rating battles.


Renegade #47 Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 15898 battles
  • 27
  • [PSF]
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
hi Zloydd, but will the orders that didn't received on rating battles be refunded when this bug has been fixed? I really hope you guys refund those lost orders. thanks

ZIoydd #48 Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostRenegade, on 23 August 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

hi Zloydd, but will the orders that didn't received on rating battles be refunded when this bug has been fixed? I really hope you guys refund those lost orders. thanks

 

Yes, we will try refund orders.

ZIoydd #49 Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostZIoydd, on 23 August 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

Tank Commanders,
Be aware that currently there is an issue with receiving orders for completing Battle Missions in Rating Battles. 
At the moment we are fixing the problem.  Please kindly abstain from completing Battle Missions in rating battles.

 

Fixed!

Maddoxkkm #50 Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 25087 battles
  • 1,653
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015
Who was the one who came up with the idea that tier 5 gets 2.25 multipler...... It's just 100% out of balance. 

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Creighton_Abrams #51 Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15872 battles
  • 286
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016
ON PC version the Fire Button stops working at random, and requires going back to settings and clicking upon its self...

 

 


SonderAbteilung #52 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:12 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 37078 battles
  • 710
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2015

Hi Zloydd, 

 

The event is nice but it is too long.... that very annoying ammoracking (cancerous ) t49a at tier 7 is just a misery. Many of my clan don't wanna play tier 678 anymore till the 20th of September.  

A tier 7 tank that can do 5000~6000 damage in a game... sorry mate... but that is uneven balancing.  

Also now in some tier 7,8 games half of both teams are t49A .... frickking missiles every where... on small maps this feels like being in The Matrix.... 

 

Damage done for sigils... like usual WG idea make sense but the implementation is wrong .... you shouldn't do damage done for sigils , because this is incentive for players to just camp in the back . Instead of damage done, you should do experience earned for sigils. ... I spot and track many tanks when I go light tank or medium tank, (doing my job in a tank!!!!) And TD or Ht just shoot them.... so, they get the damage for sigils and i get peanuts because I risk my tank for scouting and being a team player. .. yeah... this feel it right , isn't it? 

 

Anyhow, in the ensemble the event is nice with many different things to be earned which is good. But missile tank with OP auto lock on PC mode . (no thank you)    and promoting camping gameplay instead of good performance gameplay ...( no thank you!) ... and event from August 23 till September 20th.... (almost a month....why?)  2 weeks maximum is fair and refreshing for an event..... after this event ... Halloween event is coming.  Please just keep it quick paced interesting. ... 

 

Thx 

 

Sincerely 

 

Sonder


" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-


Mel1337 #53 Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10835 battles
  • 604
  • [VEST]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2014
The combat sigils is just poorly thought out. And so is the first 5 as the only ones that count. I had a few bonkers day with the MM as i get teams that literally wiped the enemy before i even get to the fight for 3 out of the first 5 wins, kicking my sigil earning down alot. Would be better if sigils were awarded at the end of the day for best 5 results instead of first 5 wins. That way it promoted playing more as players try to improve that days result and mitigate the frustration associated with the 5 first wins.

And awarding sigils should be based on exp as poster above me said. It will promote better gameplay rather than camping with TDs which as this event goes, teams easily get 3 or more camping td because of the damage oriented mentality this event promoted

ZIoydd #54 Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 29 August 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Hi Zloydd, 

 

The event is nice but it is too long.... that very annoying ammoracking (cancerous ) t49a at tier 7 is just a misery. Many of my clan don't wanna play tier 678 anymore till the 20th of September.  

A tier 7 tank that can do 5000~6000 damage in a game... sorry mate... but that is uneven balancing.  

Also now in some tier 7,8 games half of both teams are t49A .... frickking missiles every where... on small maps this feels like being in The Matrix.... 

 

Damage done for sigils... like usual WG idea make sense but the implementation is wrong .... you shouldn't do damage done for sigils , because this is incentive for players to just camp in the back . Instead of damage done, you should do experience earned for sigils. ... I spot and track many tanks when I go light tank or medium tank, (doing my job in a tank!!!!) And TD or Ht just shoot them.... so, they get the damage for sigils and i get peanuts because I risk my tank for scouting and being a team player. .. yeah... this feel it right , isn't it? 

 

Anyhow, in the ensemble the event is nice with many different things to be earned which is good. But missile tank with OP auto lock on PC mode . (no thank you)    and promoting camping gameplay instead of good performance gameplay ...( no thank you!) ... and event from August 23 till September 20th.... (almost a month....why?)  2 weeks maximum is fair and refreshing for an event..... after this event ... Halloween event is coming.  Please just keep it quick paced interesting. ... 

 

Thx 

 

Sincerely 

 

Sonder

 

I agree with you. T49A is OP on PC. But we don't fix it now. Tank will be in random until September 20. 

SonderAbteilung #55 Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:42 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 37078 battles
  • 710
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2015

View PostZIoydd, on 30 August 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

 

I agree with you. T49A is OP on PC. But we don't fix it now. Tank will be in random until September 20. 

 

thx the swift reply. :medal:

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-


VV6_9487 #56 Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 974 battles
  • 77
  • Member since:
    05-23-2017

View PostZIoydd, on 30 August 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

 

I agree with you. T49A is OP on PC. But we don't fix it now. Tank will be in random until September 20. 

 

Will ATGM mechanic be introduced into future Blitz tanks?

 

Why is T49/T49A assigned such high Module Damage value, more than 2X of DeathStar 183 and JgE100?!?



PKonBlitz_YouTuber #57 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4885 battles
  • 82
  • [T0W]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2017

In update 4.1 Almost a lot of things are working great, most important that Rating battles. Now I get match within 1 minute and it's great.

I love this new update.

But I am sad because WG is doing some sort of discrimination with Our Asia Server. 

We don't have those new maps in our battles, but other players are enjoying those new maps.

So I suggest launch those maps in Asia too. 


http://www.youtube.com/c/pkonblitz

I create Amazing Videos, Funny Moments, Slow motion, Guides and almost all the things and most important I Do Giveaways for WoT Blitz Players and I have rewarded 5 players in 2 weeks. Thanks

 


Kabama04 #58 Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10214 battles
  • 193
  • [LTEVL]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2016
Is it possible WG can launch less rewards and events till the Australia-Asia internet line is fixed? Because its kind of unfair for us Aussie players

 

 "If God is for us, who can be against us?" Wargaming. Wargaming is against us.

-Space_Ape_Marksman


Joy_127 #59 Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46192 battles
  • 439
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015

What's next in war gamings list to annoy the player Base? M60, pay to win tanks, breaking teir 7-8, horrible implementation of equipment  and now t49a. What's next?

 

One more question, the new equipment system was brought in to make all equipments useful. Are players using different equipmentd or are the using mostly the same equipments in all of their Tanks? 



Joy_127 #60 Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:21 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46192 battles
  • 439
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015

View PostJoy_127, on 02 September 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

What's next in war gamings list to annoy the player Base? M60, pay to win tanks, breaking teir 7-8, horrible implementation of equipment  and now t49a. What's next?

 

One more question, the new equipment system was brought in to make all equipments useful. Are players using different equipmentd or are the using mostly the same equipments in all of their Tanks? 

 

To moderators, this is a real question not just a rant. 




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users