Started a new account and got a free premium tank?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

JustEliminate #1 Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

Corporal

• 1059 battles
Is this a new feature or something? Just cruious... its a Pz. b2. We even get 1050 gold free...my old account is doesnt even have that much gold lol

abrasol #2 Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:47 AM

Sergeant

• 5093 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostJustEliminate, on 13 August 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

Is this a new feature or something? Just cruious... its a Pz. b2. We even get 1050 gold free...my old account is doesnt even have that much gold lol

When I started, I got a total of 2 premium tanks, others though... and I also remembered getting quite some gold over the time, WHICH I used unwisely probably, because I did not know how to use it best then. I assume your first account (if it wasn't that long back) or others more recently, have/had the same benefits and goodies. You just can't remember ;)

GreenFace #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

Sergeant

• 6455 battles
  • [MOMFU]
It's random, maybe. I didn't get any of those when I started.

[MOMFU] Enter The M.O.M

The Official M.O.M clan branch on Asia server

Join our M.O.Mradier here

As seen on Youtube Channel

BigNowzy #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:38 PM

Sergeant

• 3725 battles
We all got gold when we completed tutorials etc, it has been like this since the beginning. Everybody has the ability to get free tanks via crates, I just got a t25.

Why would you start a new account? All of your crew skills reset, you have no free XP and you have to grind all the same tanks again. And you have to grind spare parts for every tank.

abrasol #5 Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:53 AM

Sergeant

• 5093 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostBigNowzy, on 14 August 2017 - 06:38 AM, said:

We all got gold when we completed tutorials etc, it has been like this since the beginning. Everybody has the ability to get free tanks via crates, I just got a t25.

Why would you start a new account? All of your crew skills reset, you have no free XP and you have to grind all the same tanks again. And you have to grind spare parts for every tank.

At some point, if you are not too advanced, a new account can make sense... as described, you can start over and get a much better WR, maybe more lucky with a better premium Tank... use the gold in the best possible way, AND collect the accumulating free exp (and spare parts) to use it much later for your favourite tank. The downside is that the crew skills are reset. But as you know, they take an eternity to take (relatively) little effect. The most important advantage would be to go STRAIGHT for your favourite line or tank, get an incredible WR (hopefully) and have the max of spare parts and free XP available. 

Edited by abrasol, 14 August 2017 - 01:55 AM.

GreenFace #6 Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

Sergeant

• 6455 battles
  • [MOMFU]

View Postabrasol, on 14 August 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

go STRAIGHT for your favourite line or tank, get an incredible WR (hopefully) and have the max of spare parts and free XP available. 

I second this ^^^

I don't wanna reset my account at the moment, but that's the biggest advantage to have a fresh account: saving all the credits/XPs/spareparts, and spend those ONLY for the line I love the most. There are no reviews/suggestions, however trustable the sources are, that can beat personal experiences of driving certain tanks, and on the starting account, we certainly loose some resources to buy/equipped the tanks that in the end we don't like (trial&error).

Is that worth of creating the fresh account? Depends on the beholder. To me, it isn't, because I see that any purchasing mistakes I've made as a process, a journey that I enjoy. To others, maybe it is.

Edited by GreenFace, 14 August 2017 - 12:39 PM.

[MOMFU] Enter The M.O.M

abrasol #7 Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:37 AM

Sergeant

• 5093 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostGreenFace, on 14 August 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

Is that worth of creating the fresh account? Depends on the beholder. To me, it isn't, because I see that any purchasing mistakes I've made as a process, a journey that I enjoy. To others, maybe it is.

Besides, creating a second account does not exclude that you keep the other ;)

GreenFace #8 Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

Sergeant

• 6455 battles
  • [MOMFU]

View Postabrasol, on 15 August 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

Besides, creating a second account does not exclude that you keep the other ;)

Of course... But it certainly parting my attention and precious time, so naaah for me at the moment :)

[MOMFU] Enter The M.O.M

JewCube #9 Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

Private

• 5299 battles
  • [MU]
I got BT7-Art when I started. Not sure if it's because of an event or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users