Jump to content


How many times have WG resolved your tickets?


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Sgt_Elias #1 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:42 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50174 battles
  • 1,712
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

I am astounded by how useless it is to submit tickets. I would like to know if anyone has had any luck with reporting rule violations or purchase errors, etc. Might make the rest of us feel a bit better if we know they're at least taking someone seriously. 

 

The thing is, I suspect they don't care. See all the AFK repeat offenders? The troll players who block teammates or just sit in spawn and do nothing but look around (HCL/Z still going strong in this regard)? 

 

The rules are paid lip-service but not much is done. Look for playername violations, like "N_a_zi" or "Neo_Nazi_Heil" and hundreds of others, that they are happy to ignore. It's really a mystery.

 

 


Edited by Gandalf_Stormcrow, 13 August 2017 - 02:25 PM.


Fosknow #2 Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 39546 battles
  • 971
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
Can you actually imagine what it would be like to monitor every game for rule volations?

How bold you are from afar.


Mel1337 #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:48 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10280 battles
  • 565
  • [VEST]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2014
As with every other gaming company out there, support tickets are mostly ignored, or bot-replied. It is standard practice in the industry
Dont get your hopes up,you'll die tired

I've sent tickets before, not amused with the response, but my issues was just worth "800 gold" so i let it slide and preserve my time and energy for something else

abrasol #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:34 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3112 battles
  • 96
  • [KIV22]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017
There certainly is a conflict of interest, in taking this seriously and actually and systematically sanctioning players. In the same way as fresh form the boat Nubians are part of the game, partially canon fodder if they are in the enemy team and a pita if in yours. The funny thing I found, after being upset about being in that "Nubian team" myself too frequently, still hear it from others, is that NO ONE ever complains if the Enemy teams has half of them plus an "afk". You then would take them out with the greatest pleasure, don't you? Besides the conflict of interest of the producer, as they have bigger fish to fry than wracking their brains over how and whom to sanction or set penalties, bans... "Being taken seriously?" yes that would make one feel better, but probably eve more under real life circumstances. No matter how important a game like this is to the individual, no matter how much time you spend with it or else.. it is just a game and not actually worth the deep concern.. or expecting to be taken seriously in this regard. ;)

Edited by abrasol, 13 August 2017 - 04:35 AM.


Destroyer123_defender #5 Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:59 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6583 battles
  • 1,016
  • [PK_GA]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016
Yes my tickets got replied, resolved and banned a bunch of annoying people with spamming abuses. And also they banned their own paying customer. (I can't believe this) who had teir 2-3 tanks and one IS6 which he can't drive around good either.

InvisibleShadow #6 Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9431 battles
  • 660
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015
The only time I sent a ticket was to get my Pz. B2 back after I sold it without realising it was OP...got it back within 2 weeks.
%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

InvisibleShadow #7 Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:06 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9431 battles
  • 660
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostDestroyer123_defender, on 13 August 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Yes my tickets got replied, resolved and banned a bunch of annoying people with spamming abuses. And also they banned their own paying customer. (I can't believe this) who had teir 2-3 tanks and one IS6 which he can't drive around good either.

Gosh...thank god not many people are like you and submit tickets or I'll be banned dozens of times by now(yes when I get frustrated I do pm some players sometimes spamming abuses), tho nowadays I do it much lesser cos I just give an unsporting conduct XD


%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Destroyer123_defender #8 Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6583 battles
  • 1,016
  • [PK_GA]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 13 August 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

Gosh...thank god not many people are like you and submit tickets or I'll be banned dozens of times by now(yes when I get frustrated I do pm some players sometimes spamming abuses), tho nowadays I do it much lesser cos I just give an unsporting conduct XD

Yeah submitting tickets is my last resort xD



InvisibleShadow #9 Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:20 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9431 battles
  • 660
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostGandalf_Stormcrow, on 12 August 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

I am astounded by how useless it is to submit tickets. I would like to know if anyone has had any luck with reporting rule violations or purchase errors, etc. Might make the rest of us feel a bit better if we know they're at least taking someone seriously. 

 

The thing is, I suspect they don't care. See all the AFK repeat offenders? The troll players who block teammates or just sit in spawn and do nothing but look around (HCL/Z still going strong in this regard)? 

 

The rules are paid lip-service but not much is done. Look for playername violations (like "N_a_zi";), which they are happy to ignore. It's really a mystery.

 

 

There was a guy running around with an IS-8 few months back...his username was the name of ISIS leader...don't see him nowadays maybe he got banned? Lol


%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

abrasol #10 Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:57 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3112 battles
  • 96
  • [KIV22]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017
But isn't its a dragon with 7 heads anyway, and if you cut one off, 3 new heads grow back? As suggested I would not bother... 

tusbodi #11 Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24668 battles
  • 402
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014

View PostGandalf_Stormcrow, on 12 August 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

I am astounded by how useless it is to submit tickets. I would like to know if anyone has had any luck with reporting rule violations or purchase errors, etc. Might make the rest of us feel a bit better if we know they're at least taking someone seriously. 

 

The thing is, I suspect they don't care. See all the AFK repeat offenders? The troll players who block teammates or just sit in spawn and do nothing but look around (HCL/Z still going strong in this regard)? 

 

The rules are paid lip-service but not much is done. Look for playername violations (like "N_a_zi"), which they are happy to ignore. It's really a mystery.

 

 

Bahahaha. You submit tickets. Sorry Gandalf I took you for a mature adult who understood the world. They are never going to give you more than lip service. Surly you have been in the work place long enough to understand that it's ALWAYS about the money. They don't give a stuff about anything else.



InvisibleShadow #12 Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:12 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9431 battles
  • 660
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View Posttusbodi, on 13 August 2017 - 09:08 AM, said:

Bahahaha. You submit tickets. Sorry Gandalf I took you for a mature adult who understood the world. They are never going to give you more than lip service. Surly you have been in the work place long enough to understand that it's ALWAYS about the money. They don't give a stuff about anything else.

it's a materialistic world 


Edited by InvisibleShadow, 13 August 2017 - 09:13 AM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #13 Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11514 battles
  • 1,775
  • [WOTSG]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
They responded and dealt with ALL of my tickets

Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

M badge in KV2 after 585 battles and 116 1st class. About time!!!

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon


Sgt_Elias #14 Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:28 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50174 battles
  • 1,712
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View PostFosknow, on 13 August 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

Can you actually imagine what it would be like to monitor every game for rule volations?

 

Well, first of all, you are one of the trolls, so it's to your benefit that they don't follow up. 

 

Secondly, I don't expect them to monitor them (although an algorithm to strip out non-alpha characters and match them against the censorship criteria, generating a list to be scanned by a human, is trivial) - they ignore the tickets submitted that point these names out to them. 


Edited by Gandalf_Stormcrow, 13 August 2017 - 02:41 PM.


Sgt_Elias #15 Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50174 battles
  • 1,712
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View Postabrasol, on 13 August 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

... funny thing I found, after being upset about being in that "Nubian team" myself too frequently, still hear it from others, is that NO ONE ever complains if the Enemy teams has half of them plus an "afk".

 

I give inactivity votes to enemy AFK players as it irks me in principle, no matter which team they are on, and people will attest to me saying "Sorry you had an AFK" to the enemy team, when I am aware of it (which, admittedly, is sometimes because they tell us). It lessens the game for both teams.

 

I was referring specifically to the serial AFK players though, like the HCL guys, and to players with inappropriate player names that clearly violate the stipulated rules but that are not acted on when screenshots are provided. You can put "Nazi" and other such words in your player name but you cannot type "chair", "piece", "Alecto" etc in chat.

 

I know it's irrational to expect them to enforce the rules they claim to have when there's money involved but I am an idealist at heart and sometimes I just want to believe that people do what they say.


Edited by Gandalf_Stormcrow, 13 August 2017 - 02:42 PM.


Joy_127 #16 Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 44941 battles
  • 386
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015

View PostDestroyer123_defender, on 13 August 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

Yes my tickets got replied, resolved and banned a bunch of annoying people with spamming abuses. And also they banned their own paying customer. (I can't believe this) who had teir 2-3 tanks and one IS6 which he can't drive around good either.

 

How do u know that WG actually banned someone? 

Destroyer123_defender #17 Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6583 battles
  • 1,016
  • [PK_GA]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016

View PostJoy_127, on 15 August 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

 

How do u know that WG actually banned someone? 

Its easy really if Wargaming replied to you.



Joy_127 #18 Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 44941 battles
  • 386
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015

View PostDestroyer123_defender, on 16 August 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Its easy really if Wargaming replied to you.

 

They will never reply to you that they banned someone, most they will tell about appropriate action being taken

Destroyer123_defender #19 Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6583 battles
  • 1,016
  • [PK_GA]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016

View PostJoy_127, on 16 August 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

 

They will never reply to you that they banned someone, most they will tell about appropriate action being taken

Appropriate action taken = someone who's toxic will never be seen in battle. Sounds reasonable



Sgt_Elias #20 Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:42 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50174 battles
  • 1,712
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View PostDestroyer123_defender, on 16 August 2017 - 04:06 PM, said:

Appropriate action taken = someone who's toxic will never be seen in battle. Sounds reasonable

 

Well, no, because "appropriate action" is what they deem appropriate, not you (the person submitting the ticket), which is often no action at all.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Bengal_Tiger23