Nice to meet you!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Knopka_Asia #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hello dear players!

You already met our Community Managers on ASIA forum and the time has come to introduce myself.

My name is Daria Klimchuk (known as Knopka on RU realm). Since September I will be your tournament manager for the future. So if you will have any questions about tournaments and topics to discuss - please feel free to ask me :)

Tournaments will be published in the game at the end of August. Also regulations will be published on the forum.

I hope you will like to participate in our tournaments and we will communicate with Asian community more closely.

p.s. I'm sorry for my English in advance. It is not perfect but I'm learning and will try to improve my knowledge during our communication with Asian community. Sadly I'm speaking only two languages: English and Russian so I can not answer you on Asian languages. I hope it's not a big problem and we can communicate on EN with you.

Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]
Welcome to Asia, Knopka!

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Knopka_Asia #3 Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:08 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 10 August 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Welcome to Asia, Knopka!

Thank you! :)

SonderAbteilung #4 Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 10 August 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

Hello dear players!

You already met our Community Managers on ASIA forum and the time has come to introduce myself.

My name is Daria Klimchuk (known as Knopka on RU realm). Since September I will be your tournament manager for the future. So if you will have any questions about tournaments and topics to discuss - please feel free to ask me :)

Tournaments will be published in the game at the end of August. Also regulations will be published on the forum.

I hope you will like to participate in our tournaments and we will communicate with Asian community more closely.

p.s. I'm sorry for my English in advance. It is not perfect but I'm learning and will try to improve my knowledge during our communication with Asian community. Sadly I'm speaking only two languages: English and Russian so I can not answer you on Asian languages. I hope it's not a big problem and we can communicate on EN with you.

Welcome Knopka!. 

1. Question. Could you make the tourney schedule monthly based instead of weekly based . I would like with my clan to participate more in the tournaments( finally got couples tier 6 tier 8 and tier 10 fully equipped. ..) , however I do have a full time job, which makes me difficult to arrange proper schedule for me if it is like currently. .. weekly based. 

Anyway, just food for thoughts . Thx in advance. 

Sonder

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Knopka_Asia #5 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 10 August 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Welcome Knopka!. 

1. Question. Could you make the tourney schedule monthly based instead of weekly based . I would like with my clan to participate more in the tournaments( finally got couples tier 6 tier 8 and tier 10 fully equipped. ..) , however I do have a full time job, which makes me difficult to arrange proper schedule for me if it is like currently. .. weekly based. 

Anyway, just food for thoughts . Thx in advance. 

Sonder

Hello SonderAbteilung!

We will announce regulations for the whole month ahead on the forum. Will it be comfortable for you?

SonderAbteilung #6 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 10 August 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

Hello SonderAbteilung!

We will announce regulations for the whole month ahead on the forum. Will it be comfortable for you?

that will be lovely!. Spassibo!! I will share that info to my clan. 

Knopka_Asia #7 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 10 August 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

that will be lovely!. Spassibo!! I will share that info to my clan. 

You're welcome :)

Maddoxkkm #8 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

Would there be alternating times for each week?

Like for Week 1 weekends the tournaments are mainly at 2PM

while Week 2 weekends the tournaments are mainly at 5PM 

Something like that will definitely help some of the players who have a regular schedule....

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Knopka_Asia #9 Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 10 August 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

Would there be alternating times for each week?

Like for Week 1 weekends the tournaments are mainly at 2PM

while Week 2 weekends the tournaments are mainly at 5PM 

Something like that will definitely help some of the players who have a regular schedule....

I think it's no. It's hard to find a comfortable time for all players on Asia because on this realm presented such many players with a different time zones. I talked with Asian colleagues who have been operated tournaments here before and they suggested solution:

• Weekdays - 17:00 and 19:00 (UTC +8)
  • Weekends - 15:00 (UTC+8)

So I will go this way planning tournaments here.

Maddoxkkm #10 Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 11 August 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

I think it's no. It's hard to find a comfortable time for all players on Asia because on this realm presented such many players with a different time zones. I talked with Asian colleagues who have been operated tournaments here before and they suggested solution:

• Weekdays - 17:00 and 19:00 (UTC +8)
  • Weekends - 15:00 (UTC+8)

So I will go this way planning tournaments here.

the point of this suggestion is not to make a comfortable time for everyone, but to let everyone to be able to participate in tournaments. at least everyone can have a go, and enjoy without having to give up their other commitments.

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

Knopka_Asia #11 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:08 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 11 August 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

the point of this suggestion is not to make a comfortable time for everyone, but to let everyone to be able to participate in tournaments. at least everyone can have a go, and enjoy without having to give up their other commitments.

You're right but the point I described staying the same in your context. Let everyone to be able to participate in tournaments equal provide a comfortable time and that's the problem caused of a very big amount of timezones on ASIA realm :)

Maddoxkkm #12 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 11 August 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

You're right but the point I described staying the same in your context. Let everyone to be able to participate in tournaments equal provide a comfortable time and that's the problem caused of a very big amount of timezones on ASIA realm :)

hmm... fair point... :great:

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

SonderAbteilung #13 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hi Knopka, 

Registered teams have a maximum of 9 players , but playing members are 7 . No probs with that. 

Can it be possible for the 2 players that are not playing to become spectators in their own team automatically,  instead of sitting idle and waiting that the game if finished ?  

It would be nice , if as captain of the team i m not playing but talking to my team and direct them , also having a global view(of my side of course!!)  on what is happening on the battlefield, like that I can use voice chat to share information to the whole fighting team... kindda spectator/general mode.

Could you consider that possible?

Thank you

Sincerely,

Sonder 

Jahn_2 #14 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:38 AM

Private

• 2526 battles
  • [DERPU]

Hi Knopka

In addition to Sonders post, if I was one of the reserves (which is most likely:) it would be good to see how the rest of the team are going, and what goes right or wrong - and fun also :)

AND, welcome to the forum :)

Outgunned__Unicum #15 Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:49 AM

Corporal

• 2381 battles
  • [VN-RB]

Dear Knopka_Asia, sorry if anyone has already posted some question like this, but recently, in tournaments (especially tier V-VI ones) there are teams that have all 9 players registered, but when the time comes, their team does not have enough players online (im not complaining about the victories, though :) ) how will you fix this problem? 

sincerly: Outgun

"What doesn't kill me should RUN, cause NOW im pissed"

Knopka_Asia #16 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostJahn_2, on 12 August 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

Hi Knopka

In addition to Sonders post, if I was one of the reserves (which is most likely:) it would be good to see how the rest of the team are going, and what goes right or wrong - and fun also :)

AND, welcome to the forum :)

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion too :)

View PostOutgunned__Unicum, on 13 August 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Dear Knopka_Asia, sorry if anyone has already posted some question like this, but recently, in tournaments (especially tier V-VI ones) there are teams that have all 9 players registered, but when the time comes, their team does not have enough players online (im not complaining about the victories, though :) ) how will you fix this problem? 

sincerly: Outgun

Dear Outgunned__Unicum!

We are thinking about reminders for players who registered in the tournament. But it will take time to implement it to the game and we have few technical questions around this feature for now.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users