Coming soon

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ZIoydd #1 Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Hi!
Our level designers are working on the new map - Naval Frontier. Coming soon in future updates 

Naval Frontier

Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Captain

• 26016 battles
  • [OM3GA]
wow looks nice..... what are the names of those ships in the water?

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

chris020 #3 Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Corporal

• 6037 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 09 August 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

wow looks nice..... what are the names of those ships in the water?

looks like yamato to me

chris020

Solo player

ZIoydd #4 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:56 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Hello, commanders! Some more screenshots about WoT Blitz future. We are working on new French vehicles :sunglasses: And here they are! New tanks will appear in future updates.

Spoiler

Outgunned__Unicum #5 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

Corporal

• 4363 battles
  • [VN-RB]

View Postchris020, on 10 August 2017 - 12:15 AM, said:

looks like yamato to me

it is rational that they use the Yamato since its model is already in the game.

"What doesn't kill me should RUN, cause NOW im pissed"

Outgunned__Unicum #6 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

Corporal

• 4363 battles
  • [VN-RB]

View PostZIoydd, on 10 August 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

Hello, commanders! Some more screenshots about WoT Blitz future. We are working on new French vehicles :sunglasses: And here they are! New tanks will appear in future updates.

Spoiler

already saw that in-game

(in the compatiable vehicles for mission thing)

"What doesn't kill me should RUN, cause NOW im pissed"

Noobus #7 Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:42 AM

Private

• 9592 battles
  • [TAC]
The two ships are imperial Japanese Yamato and Musashi battleships

ZIoydd #8 Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hey!

Here is a small spoiler about crew improvements in the nearest updates. Skills level 7 and training for elite experience

Spoiler

SonderAbteilung #9 Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 39406 battles
  • [FOW]

Thx the spoiler Zloydd, 

Warhammer tanks for Halloween. .. i m ok with it . 

But no Dracula and helsing.... you gonna make soo many ppl angry... even if you ask double of last year event prices . Ppl will still buy it. 

I want to buy helsing even for a 100 usd. I don't care. Just wanna have your pixel tank. 

I really hope the Warhammer tanks will be nice. Was a fan of warhammer modeling 20 years ago. It's just looks badass. 

Also , i purchased the edelweiss yesterday  (get a beer and say cheers sonder when you get your salary ) . I purchased it , because i know it is a good tank , i was looking for new premium  mt tier 7 anyway (Dracula is not a mt, dracula is dracula) and it is incentive for you guys not to do shi te t49a event again. If you do good job, i spend money on your game. 

Thx Zloydd. 

Sincerely 

Sonder. 

Ps... oh I forgot... i cannot play my recently purchased edelweiss for a month if I want to fully equipped it. So yeah spending 30 usd on a pixel tank is not enough for you that I have to spend more money to fasten it up. Even if I have those fcking spare parts.  To be honest.  Next time just ask 50 usd on a premium tank with fully unlocked equipment slots please.  I have money but I don't have time. And using gold to make this and this faster is just a waste of time for me. I rather get the bugger fully equipped with a decent price tag on it. Not sleezy gambling and waiting process. 

Rant over. 

Spassibo!

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

LoneReaper #10 Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

Sergeant

• 20240 battles
  • [MECH]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 22 September 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

Thx the spoiler Zloydd, 

Warhammer tanks for Halloween. .. i m ok with it . 

But no Dracula and helsing.... you gonna make soo many ppl angry... even if you ask double of last year event prices . Ppl will still buy it. 

I want to buy helsing even for a 100 usd. I don't care. Just wanna have your pixel tank. 

I really hope the Warhammer tanks will be nice. Was a fan of warhammer modeling 20 years ago. It's just looks badass. 

Also , i purchased the edelweiss yesterday  (get a beer and say cheers sonder when you get your salary ) . I purchased it , because i know it is a good tank , i was looking for new premium  mt tier 7 anyway (Dracula is not a mt, dracula is dracula) and it is incentive for you guys not to do shi te t49a event again. If you do good job, i spend money on your game. 

Thx Zloydd. 

Sincerely 

Sonder. 

Ps... oh I forgot... i cannot play my recently purchased edelweiss for a month if I want to fully equipped it. So yeah spending 30 usd on a pixel tank is not enough for you that I have to spend more money to fasten it up. Even if I have those fcking spare parts.  To be honest.  Next time just ask 50 usd on a premium tank with fully unlocked equipment slots please.  I have money but I don't have time. And using gold to make this and this faster is just a waste of time for me. I rather get the bugger fully equipped with a decent price tag on it. Not sleezy gambling and waiting process. 

Rant over. 

Spassibo!

When someone says they have no time after 37k games in 2 years. :facepalm:

f1reguy #11 Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:07 PM

Sergeant

• 23601 battles
  • [1914]

Sooo... all the guys that have had max skills for a long time can now just get an extra bonus (for recognised effort)... Jesus. Most of my skills are about level 4-5 but the not gaining skills from non elited tanks is the main cause behind that. I tend to move on to the next tank after it's elited... I gather I'm the only one doing that.

and anyone else disappointed with the borsig turret rotation now? Feels sluggish in something that has to react far too quickly these days...

Creighton_Abrams #12 Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 17904 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

Would be better that these Fantasy/Event won Tanks become time-limited things, such as the T49A. Having them roll around in fleets (such as was the case with the T49A was mental for other players).

Would be good to see some other changes to the game, such as when you sell a tank, you can opt to reclaim the spare parts or keep them associated with that tank. 

I see there's been a couple of other subtle changes (Platoon and mini-map keys changed) and a new 120fps screen refresh option (but greyed out in my case), would be nice to see a full change list posted somewhere for future updates.

I'd like to see the Settings->Other->Set language split into two options, Display language, and Voice-over language (for the latter Auto, making it like WoT with local Country language setting).

In-game Player rankings would be nice to see on the markers... so for example, when a Freshman who's just bought a Tier 8 Premium tank, calls out a direction, that it doesn't add delay for the rest of the team. 

Creighton_Abrams #13 Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 17904 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

Ah, not to forget the appraisals system, which I understand they may be trying to work on, but a few suggestions for consideration

If a Player says nothing during the game, then there's no way that they can be given a "Provocative Communication" award, likewise if a Player has moved, (that information is recorded due to Some missions requiring movement data), then the "Inactivity in Battle" can't be assigned. 

"UnSporting Conduct" is going to be a tricky one to address, purposely blocking another player for example - how do you identify this ? (An in-game - snapshot function would perhaps assist, if it took a couple of seconds at a time - data which would be wiped down at the start of the next game, it could be posted along with the Appraisal assignment or sent to the Support team... but that sounds like too much work/complication).  Perhaps easier to simply remove "Polite Player" and "UnSporting Conduct" - both of which are hard to assess automatically.

Likewise, "Missed a Tournament Battle" and "Worthy Opponent" could also be removed, as they don't really add anything that can be verified.

Finally, Appraisals shouldn't remain anonymous.  The Player who assigns an appraisal to you, along with their Clan, should be recorded, and a tally kept by Clan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users