Equipment Slot Timers

Timers Spare Parts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dwarfnz #1 Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:15 AM

Corporal

• 16120 battles
  • [TOXIN]
Given that spare parts are earned at a painfully slow rate, can someone explain why there is also a need to put timers on the equipment upgrades?  The official word is so as to make players appreciate the slightly improved performance more.  But when it takes an age to grind out enough spare parts to make a single upgrade, you get a fairly strong appreciation for the result of said upgrade.  So it seems pointless to then make players wait a pre-determined time before they can benefit from all that hard work.  The timers would make more sense if spare parts were as easy to come by as credits.  But they definitely aren't so it just seems to players like another way to be penalised...

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #2 Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

Captain

• 16612 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Congratulation! You just witnessed WG greed at it's finest! Nothing we can do. Just rate the game one star

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

abrasol #3 Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:07 AM

Sergeant

• 7035 battles
  • [AUC]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 06 August 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

Congratulation! You just witnessed WG greed at it's finest! Nothing we can do. Just rate the game one star

That's the kind of things that are obvious and which I can live with... but THINKING OF how the matchmaking logarithm makes me "understand" that it is high time to buy premium account and tank, gives me sleepless nights LOL

Also tagged with Timers, Spare Parts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users