Jump to content


Gold Tournament bug


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Maddoxkkm #1 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 29826 battles
  • 1,804
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

 

tournement description: BO5 on Finals

Group one gets BO5 in "Grand Finals"
Group two gets BO3 in "Grand Finals"

 

#GGWgNiceScrewUp

I demand some compensation for not getting what was supposed to be a BO5


Edited by Maddoxkkm, 06 August 2017 - 10:06 AM.

Leader Of The Union

Council member of Clan Wars Asia (Link to Post)

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


nev3r #2 Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

    Private

  • eSports
  • 407 battles
  • 5
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-26-2016

Hi Maddox,

 

Thank you for reporting this.

It looks like a setting error from our side.

 

Team FEAST members will receive the 2nd place prize + a compensation for the trouble (total will be the same amount as the 1st place personal prize).

Compensation will be distributed manually so please allow us few days in order to process it.



B_Huff #3 Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 37774 battles
  • 144
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

View Postnev3r, on 06 August 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

Hi Maddox,

 

Thank you for reporting this.

It looks like a setting error from our side.

 

Team FEAST members will receive the 2nd place prize + a compensation for the trouble (total will be the same amount as the 1st place personal prize).

Compensation will be distributed manually so please allow us few days in order to process it.

 

Hi there, aren't FEAST team members supposed to get 600k credits as compensation instead of 600 credits? https://ilion-boasti...ness/ee5fa6.png

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go,  but rather, learning to start over.

 


nev3r #4 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

    Private

  • eSports
  • 407 battles
  • 5
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-26-2016

View PostNeal0068, on 07 August 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

 

Hi there, aren't FEAST team members supposed to get 600k credits as compensation instead of 600 credits? https://ilion-boasti...ness/ee5fa6.png

 

I confirm you should have received 600k credits... I'll check with the billing team asap!

nev3r #5 Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:33 AM

    Private

  • eSports
  • 407 battles
  • 5
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-26-2016

View Postnev3r, on 12 August 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

 

I confirm you should have received 600k credits... I'll check with the billing team asap!

 

Checked, looks like billing team invoiced 600 credits first and the remaining 599,400 credits few minutes later, probably just misread the comma / dot.

Regards.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users