• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

dwa12 #41 Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

Private

• 5 battles

View PostElphaba, on 31 July 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Posting this message on behalf of ZIoydd and MaXStyler. :great:

Hello tankers,

It's time for us to get to know each other better. From now on, we (Zloydd and MaxStyler) will communicate with you on this forum together with our colleagues. We represent the RU region and play on the RU server, so don’t let our zero battle stats confuse you—we’re experienced players and know our favorite game inside and out.

Our aim is to give you first-hand information about the game. You can come to us with any questions about updates, new features, or in-game mechanics. If we don’t have an answer, we’ll ask the developers sitting next door!

In return, we expect your constructive comments on our game. You are free to praise the things you like or complain about the things you dislike. We’ll do our best to give you prompt feedback on problematic issues. But please remain polite when criticizing to avoid misunderstandings.

Currently, we have no plans for changing the forum structure; everything will remain as it is. However, if you have any suggestions as to forum structure improvements, we will consider them.

We’re looking forward to our productive cooperation. And excuse us if our English isn't that good.

At the moment, we will support English only. We are aware that it is not ideal for non-native English speakers (it’s not ideal for us either). But we’re doing this to provide you with even more information on the project so that you understand how and in what direction it develops. Communicating in the same language will allow us to give you the most accurate information, avoid mistakes in release notes, and collect feedback more productively. In future, we are planning to add support for other languages as well 

Mobilize!

MrpreGaming #42 Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:05 AM

Corporal

• 7074 battles
  • [TAKEN]

Time for my questions.

1. When are the japanese heavy tank line coming out? I want those giant steel walls to be in game and act like a meat shield just like the current meatshields which are Maus and E100.

2. War Hero tanks? At most make it a skin or a premium tank. If michel whittman's tiger 007 comes out, i will pay a ton to get the tank/skin

3. Will there be single player campaign? Just like the one on console aka War Stories where you could cjange the course of history like WW1 or WW2.

4. I find it strange that World of Warships blitz has this vision radius circle on the mininap and World of Tanks blitz does not have it :/ Any way to implement the vision radius?

5. Elite Mode. Its like standard random battles but with a twist: No armour analysis hit skin, no autoaim and only avalible from Tier 7 onwards.

6. Special crew voice feature like to each nation? I get tired of listening to the eng crew  voice, so i had to mod my game to have the german crew voice. Its troublesome though. Make it that every tank in certain nations will have special crew voice effects native to the country its from just like WOT Pc

7. 3 person platoon. I got bored of the standard 2 person platoon. 3 person platoon more fun especially when you can wolfpack the enemy team

8. More people per match? Like as in 9v9 or 10v10? I dont have a pc so i cant rly expericne the 12v12 match but anyway to increase the number of people per match?

20Pho7 #43 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

Corporal

• 15876 battles
  • [ODDS]
So on the battlefield, I see AFK players all the time and trolls and people getting salty after they die (which most of the time, is their fault). I saw a player who is AFKing their way to tier 10 and had 57 complaints but no effective penalties were handed out. Just wondering how much it takes for these players to be punished because I am outraged by the fact that the rating system was implemented but nothing is done to the bad players.

maddog58 #44 Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:46 PM

Corporal

• 56147 battles
  • [AUSIE]

Hi, Out of the blue i was awarded 51days premium. What was it for?

Thanks

Maddog

Allenxddddddd #45 Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:02 PM

Private

• 4795 battles
  • [HOKAI]

Asia ,player name:Allenxddddddd

using email: redacted

I want to have a refund because I found that my friend bought this payment accidentally.

The number of this payment : redacted

Please send an email to 「redacted」after this problem is solved.

Post modified due to user posting personal information. I have removed them for your own sake. Please send a ticket to support if you have any problem regarding refund. ~artisto81

KTM221 #46 Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

Private

• 10060 battles
  • [CGU]
Hello Webmaster, I would like to ask how MK6 UK x-order cars are so difficult to get. The two events K91 and MK6 cost a lot of money, but for those of us who spend $, there is no discount or delivery to the M60. Yeah, isn't it enough for me to spend, and I think about how much more money will be spent on this game? It takes some incentive to be worthwhile to spend money again, and then trouble the network management to give me a reply. Thank you

KTM221 #47 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:07 PM

Private

• 10060 battles
  • [CGU]
Thank you, network management for help, or hope that the network management will help us fight for welfare, otherwise you will be disheartened after playing for a long time, do not want to spend $, so that the company's income will be less and less, this is not a good thing, hope network management Can help me respond to the most loyal player's state of mind, thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users