Transition to WG Mobile

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Maddoxkkm #21 Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:04 PM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostZIoydd, on 07 August 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

No, i disagree with you :) But i don't work with tournaments.

well that's a straightfoward answer. but i'd agree with that. You were participating the tournament for the prize in the first place. so it shouldn't really matter when only one or two teams didn't show up. your goal there is still to win (even technical wins counts towards your prizes, especially at Gold leagues a win a really important.)

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 07 August 2017 - 12:05 PM.

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

SonderAbteilung #22 Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostZIoydd, on 07 August 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

No, i disagree with you :) But i don't work with tournaments.

I really appreciate your frankness :izmena:. I just hope to see a decrease of teams that registered but don't commit. I feel it's like a waste of  time for the teams that commit to the tourneys principles and rules. 

Anyhow, thx the prompt reply. 

What about the other things I brought up from last week? 

Thank you. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

SonderAbteilung #23 Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 07 August 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

well that's a straightfoward answer. but i'd agree with that. You were participating the tournament for the prize in the first place. so it shouldn't really matter when only one or two teams didn't show up. your goal there is still to win (even technical wins counts towards your prizes, especially at Gold leagues a win a really important.)

yup. Point there too. And I understand that. Nevertheless see the above. 

Thx maddox

MaXStyler #24 Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

Private

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 03 August 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

Hello Zloydd, 

Some other questions ... 

1) is it possible to add on/off button mode of the red hitskins in training room. Wanna go and do training with my clan boys and gals , for them to understand faster where to shoot a tank. 

2) special new camouflage on dracula and helsing. The mat black batmobile is nice on the dracula but it's getting boring to see it every time. Also I don't think anybody sold their dracula or helsing. So if you add that feature for real cash , wg will make money on it. It's good for you. 

3 ) ultimate ranked battles hardcore mode. Possible?

- no minimaps ( or at least fog of war) 

-no auto aim

-no hitskins

-maximum 5 prammo rounds allowed 

6) could you make a clear list of all the Blitz CC of all servers ? 

7) giving a 2 gold reward for player under 2500 battles for them daily checking the forums. So that they can learn that forums exists and that they learn from posts on how to improve in gameplay and learning about CC s . So that they can watch their YT channel. And learn how to be better with the game and it will make the newbies want to logging daily. .. this is a win-win-win situation for all ( players-WG-CC's) . ( ps . You did have a 2 gold daily giveaway for watching adds before.... ) 

Thanks. 

Sincerely,  

Sonderabteilung

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 03 August 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Oh i forgot...

8) I saw a player ( IGN plane_t) with premium tank batchat... B-C 25t AP  premium tier 9 light french tank. How does he have it? Is he a tester? When will it come in the game? I would like to purchase it asap. ;-)... and no fricking gambling crates!!!  

Thank you . 

Hi

1) We have no plans to do it, but I'll address the question to developers.

2) It is not camo on Dracula and Helsing, it is skin. So we can't just to add a camo, we need to add a "clean" skin before, that is why we don't plan to do that. 

3) Interesting idea, but it won't be popular among players, so I don't think we add such mode soon.

4) ... 

5) ... ok, let's go to point 6

6) Could you kindly explain what the abbreviation CC stands for?

7) It's good idea to bring players to forum, but I guess mostly they will leave the forum after getting gold. It could work if it'll be a one-time reward.

8) Yes, the tank is in testing now. That's the all info for now.

SonderAbteilung #25 Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostMaXStyler, on 08 August 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Hi

1) We have no plans to do it, but I'll address the question to developers.

2) It is not camo on Dracula and Helsing, it is skin. So we can't just to add a camo, we need to add a "clean" skin before, that is why we don't plan to do that. 

3) Interesting idea, but it won't be popular among players, so I don't think we add such mode soon.

4) ... 

5) ... ok, let's go to point 6

6) Could you kindly explain what the abbreviation CC stands for?

7) It's good idea to bring players to forum, but I guess mostly they will leave the forum after getting gold. It could work if it'll be a one-time reward.

8) Yes, the tank is in testing now. That's the all info for now.

ok thx. Sorry to miss point 4 and 5. Typing while in subway might distract you. 

CC means Community Contributors , it would be nice if on the forums we have a CC corner . Where all CC s are listed. 

The Mighty Jingles (ex CC) ; because you know why and what happened with Sir Foch; is the grand lord and father for the all WOT community.  Blitz players also know him.

My point here is to have a list of all CC s on all servers. And with whom WG is working concerning CC s. 

Sk8te is by far the genuineness,  Bushka is the biggest , HughbertJazz is the limit grandma style but still soso. Bello93 (was a french speaking CC , he resigned of the program because WG) however I really liked his content and I improved gameplay with his content on YT. Martindogger is nice . I miss 48tonruckus.... he was really good CC. 

I am also watching Tortik team on YT. (A russian will always be honest with russian game, da?) 

Now , due to globalization those are most YT CC for blitz. 

All I ask and would love to see, is a global CC platform. ... multilingual people aren't uncommon nowadays... 

I m talking for your games and your community that you created . Handle this properly and all your games and products will have a boost and boom up. 

I really don't understand how this very important marketing and PR aspect , you guys can't figure it out. 

Giving 2 gold to go on forums is not bad. Ppl yes will go to pick up 2 gold. However you made them aware of the forums!!!. After I played 10.000 games (personal experience ) i didn't even know there was a forum. (Because it was the first time I encountered such a lovely (2years ago) game on mobile , and that I want to spend money on it) . Other mobile games all same... timers, multiple confusing currencies, pay to win, .... etc... but blitz was a real breath of fresh air in mobile industry  (very saturated ) . .... but you had to do it... even my 7 year old son talks about it. Those purposely timers and multiple currencies in other games. All of greed because of lack of consistency towards giving the best gameplay experience. ... i know you guys have to work on multiple platforms and support that. Not easy. But because of that making poor decisions and simplifying the game for wider audience does not work.... you will never tell me the real revenue number ... but since 3.8 your mobile (blitz) part got smashed in half . ... i still play my tanks. Have 17 mil credits now. Slowly equipped all my loved ones.  However with all the free gold and stuff you're giving away like a meaculpa.... i just don't need premium tanks nore premium time anymore. ... this is the core problem of your revenue.  You will make a quick buck when ppl just play the game. But those players will hardly become fans... and fans of the game will them how to spend the least money as possible. .. because in the end ... WG .. is not to be trusted currently with their content. ... 

So , if you want more revenue 

..? Why don't you bring a smart way to achieve trust with your player base and that they want to spend money agaîn. 

Trust ... is the only word ... that will ever work .. in a f2p .. game. 

chris020 #26 Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

Corporal

• 5034 battles
  • [ASFOW]

I have one question.

What happened to the watch video for 10 gold deal?

Will it come back?

Chris020

Solo Player

Kabama04 #27 Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

Sergeant

• 9913 battles
  • [LTEVL]

Hi Zloydd,

I was wondering what happens in “Scheduled Maintenance”

I was just curious because it went for ONE HOUR longer than the usual 15 mins

Edited by Kabama04, 09 August 2017 - 10:12 PM.

ZIoydd #28 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:22 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postchris020, on 09 August 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

I have one question.

What happened to the watch video for 10 gold deal?

Will it come back?

Yes, videos come back soon.

ZIoydd #29 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:22 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostKabama04, on 09 August 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

Hi Zloydd,

I was wondering what happens in “Scheduled Maintenance”

I was just curious because it went for ONE HOUR longer than the usual 15 mins

Good morning :)

I think there were some problems with the servers.

BigNowzy #30 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:38 PM

Sergeant

• 3719 battles
Just in case you missed it. Are you going to do a NA to Asia transfer any time soon. I have been waiting patiently as I have many premiums on my NA account.

SonderAbteilung #31 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hi Zloydd and Max, 

Couple months ago I saw on telegram blitz chat that someone was working on doing XVM  on blitz and that it will be ready in 2018. 

Now, I strongly disagree with XVM mods or any mods that will let you see  the WR of your opponents before you start the game. 

I really hope the blitz devz team will do everything that is possible and disavow those mods and usage. 

Thank you 

Sincerely,  

Sonder

Jahn_2 #32 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:22 AM

Private

• 2526 battles
  • [DERPU]

Hi Zloydd and Max,

I have been playing this game for about 2 years, and Love it :)

Started with 1 account, played with young relatives and had fun, and then a year later, realized the thing called Win Rate (mine is/was bad) so I started another account and after 2,000 games I have a win rate at 7% higher.

the problem shows up either in a clan or battle where the wr is the determing factor of a good or poor player.

On one account, a tank has wr of 51% and same tank other account is only 46% - so the team composition DOES make a difference and it is SO frustrating to get into a team and see scout tanks camping, TD's charging in solo, and heavy armour on tracks sitting still sideways occasionally firing a shot.

This game is great, and I am probably one of the older players in the game, but the team compositions can be v frustrating

Love the graphics

Love the range of tanks

Love the maps ( except the really small one) and I seem to get into Winter Himmelsdorf when I get into a TD and its FLAT

AND it's great that devs like you are involved here in communication - well done

Maddoxkkm #33 Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

Hi ZIoydd and MaxStyler,

I love this game very much, and so as many people as well. Will there be any Supertest or Beta-Test Program which we can enroll in, test those new features, and provide feedback based on our experience? I would be happy to enroll and sign any NDA :3

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

SonderAbteilung #34 Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 12 August 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

Hi ZIoydd and MaxStyler,

I love this game very much, and so as many people as well. Will there be any Supertest or Beta-Test Program which we can enroll in, test those new features, and provide feedback based on our experience? I would be happy to enroll and sign any NDA :3

count me in on that please. No worries on NDA . I already signed couples regarding my current job. 

Got more than 190 tanks

Played almost 36 k battles

Play only on mobile (note 4 samsung) 

Aced more than 125 tanks. 

Still have an daily played games average of 40. 

Just bought the death star yesterday.  Gonna buy the shiny new cammo that will come out in 4.1... however won't play the tank till its fully equipped.  I m one of those OCD completionist... 

If it's  ok for you , i will be happy to purchase a new (andriod) based tablet to play test for you. 

Question.  

1. Speaking of Masteries , I ve read that you can get a special and unique cammo when you've reached mastering 150 tanks. I read that about  6 months ago... just after the M60 debacle... is this feature still available ?  

Thank you

Sincerely 

Sonder

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users