33 replies to this topic

Elphaba #1 Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:08 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 473 battles
  • [WG]

Posting this message on behalf of ZIoydd and MaXStyler. :great:

Hello tankers,

It's time for us to get to know each other better. From now on, we (Zloydd and MaxStyler) will communicate with you on this forum together with our colleagues. We represent the RU region and play on the RU server, so don’t let our zero battle stats confuse you—we’re experienced players and know our favorite game inside and out.

Our aim is to give you first-hand information about the game. You can come to us with any questions about updates, new features, or in-game mechanics. If we don’t have an answer, we’ll ask the developers sitting next door!

In return, we expect your constructive comments on our game. You are free to praise the things you like or complain about the things you dislike. We’ll do our best to give you prompt feedback on problematic issues. But please remain polite when criticizing to avoid misunderstandings.

Currently, we have no plans for changing the forum structure; everything will remain as it is. However, if you have any suggestions as to forum structure improvements, we will consider them.

We’re looking forward to our productive cooperation. And excuse us if our English isn't that good.

At the moment, we will support English only. We are aware that it is not ideal for non-native English speakers (it’s not ideal for us either). But we’re doing this to provide you with even more information on the project so that you understand how and in what direction it develops. Communicating in the same language will allow us to give you the most accurate information, avoid mistakes in release notes, and collect feedback more productively. In future, we are planning to add support for other languages as well 

Mobilize!

Edited by IronGuard, 31 July 2017 - 11:58 AM.

SonderAbteilung #2 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostElphaba, on 31 July 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

Posting this message on behalf of ZIoydd and MaXStyler. :great:

Hello tankers,

It's time for us to get to know each other better. From now on, we (Zloydd and MaxStyler) will communicate with you on this forum together with our colleagues. We represent the RU region and play on the RU server, so don’t let our zero battle stats confuse you—we’re experienced players and know our favorite game inside and out.

Our aim is to give you first-hand information about the game. You can come to us with any questions about updates, new features, or in-game mechanics. If we don’t have an answer, we’ll ask the developers sitting next door!

In return, we expect your constructive comments on our game. You are free to praise the things you like or complain about the things you dislike. We’ll do our best to give you prompt feedback on problematic issues. But please remain polite when criticizing to avoid misunderstandings.

Currently, we have no plans for changing the forum structure; everything will remain as it is. However, if you have any suggestions as to forum structure improvements, we will consider them.

We’re looking forward to our productive cooperation. And excuse us if our English isn't that good.

At the moment, we will support English only. We are aware that it is not ideal for non-native English speakers (it’s not ideal for us either). But we’re doing this to provide you with even more information on the project so that you understand how and in what direction it develops. Communicating in the same language will allow us to give you the most accurate information, avoid mistakes in release notes, and collect feedback more productively. In future, we are planning to add support for other languages as well 

Mobilize!

welcome welcome to Asia tovaricth Zloydd and tovaritch MaXStyler . 

English is not the 1st language for many of us as well. 

I hope you had a good journey on the Transsiberian railroad and arrive well in Vladivostok.  Now time to come to SEA  countries. 

Be aware , rants are universal,  however Asian forums are quite sane ( compared to NA and EU, of course... I dunno for motherland...) . 

Humor and sarcasm is too included into constructive criticism. .. other wise how do you want to make it constructive??? We aren't all MIT scholars and alumni... 

I got some questions for you to look into please. 

1) spare parts for bronze entry in tournaments as rewards are too low... 300 spare parts in tier 5~6 1st place of tournaments ? ? .... yes yes I know what you gonna say... Silver and gold is much more... so play this one first and then go next round. .. you'll get more.. this is true.. however it doesn't give me and my clan the incentive to start tournaments.  Because doing 2 victory in tier 5 when you play well will give you more spare parts... 

The issue here is what we have to prepare for this tournaments.  

- discord

-time together training

-time together for the game

-time needed to fully equipped a tank for tournament 

-arranging schedules for different time zones and make sure players are showing up. 

- discussing strategies and tank compositions 

-discussing red team best players and tank compositions. 

- time spending on the game itself to achieve that all

And then this 300 spare parts is it.... give me a break plz. (Yeah yeah... and silver ticket , credits and boosters... but those are quite irrelevant because spare parts is the most needed currency ) . 

2) time zone tournaments. ..please.  current tournament time doesn't do anything in my favor. I work and I also work weekends. I can't play tournament at 4 pm in the afternoon,  neither can you... (because work)... so can it be possible to have same tournament but split the time zone. And players can only join 1 tournament a day. 

I know it is a tricky one, because everyone has different time zones and not all will be happy. But if you can do a lot afternoon and evening tournament in the SEA region ... some tournament same tier but 2 zones . Only one can be joined a day by a player . This will give more schedule arrangements for all players on all time zones. And it will be fair for more players. 

3) helsing and dracula... what are you planning for this year Halloween ? ?? Many of my friends and clan members wants to buy helsing and dracula tanks... because they are good tanks and fun to play. Period. 

I have dracula, never complain.  But I would like helsing.  Even if it is 100 usd.. i will buy it. ( lol because since 3.8 I didn't spent a ruble on the game) . 

4) giving away so many things in those daily crates , big crates and huge crates... makes me fear 1 thing. " are you guys planning to rise the prices for premium tanks, bundles, premium time, etc... " ... if yes just say so and fix MM , lag and bugs. If no , thank you, just say so and fix lag, MM and bugs. 

5) as this game is F2P GAS (game as service) , could you improve forum , CC , support and general population  gameplay support. Lack of tutorials,  lack of knowledge,  lack of gameplay, lack of garage worksout, lack of many things makes that newbies will get into the spending money spiral on your game before they actually understand what and how WG works. I would suggest a different approach.  I know you guys still need to make money.. no probs with that ... but 3.8 made the disconnect with your player base and devz team. I do understand(like many of us)  the changes from your perspective. .. ( making money is still the primary target for a fully micro transaction F2P GAS game). .. now I know you guys also need some bread to eat for breakfast. .. but that f cking overhaul made the whole meta and gameplay change. .. and made many players distrust and désillusioned by WG products. (Yeah I know the latest patches are nice... but still for a player as myself being very happy to spend money on the game before 3.8 , just because I love to game... towards not spending a dime... makes a big difference  (for you) . 

6) gift store. What happened?  Why was it removed and will it come back?? I would like to give gold and tanks away to my best players in my clan  and friends. This IS positive incentive for player to keep on coming to blitz and joining a clan. Learning the game and populate the game. 

7) un disconnect with your player base. Make a global forum. Share your thoughts.  Change is ok but just let ppl with better PR and Marketing skils talk about the changes. Let your staff play the game. Let us know who they are. Show us some office time where you play blitz games... i play blitz in subway, toilet, taxi, at work, lunch break, early morning when go jogging. Show to players that you understand them how they daily enjoy the game and on what device and what connection.  Make sure you understand lag and ping issues from a player perspectives. .. many will complain  (even if the game is free)... i know. And you know. Perhaps it's because you know that clear as shite that the majority of your player base don't understand WG changes... 

Da. Enough for now. 

Spassiba 

SonderAbteilung

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

ZIoydd #3 Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:56 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Hi! 

I'm glad to work with you.

JK_STONE #4 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:05 AM

Captain

• 11442 battles
  • [FIEND]

View PostZIoydd, on 02 August 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

Hi! 

Welcome to Asia forum, I noticed you are replying (actively) to posts in all region, I hope you have the energy to keep up.

1. Potential to transfer Sparts (spare parts) from one tank to another (or back to Sparts garage).  This will increase the possibility of people rotating and playing in different tank like before.  Some of us are afraid to fully commit using all of our Sparts on lower tier tank or tank we are unsure of, i.e. new line.  This feature can minimize the impact of trying out equipment on a tank and realize it's not the tank we like.  Of course, we can still expect the wait time, but at least we have more flexibility in 're-using' the Sparts.

2. AFK/BOTs and well-known Troll or Troll (Clans) - will something be done about them because they are the ones who are ruining battle more than anything else. The honor system is not really preventing these players from AFK/BOTing or trolling teammates.  Asking players to submit proof and tickets is pointless, WG help desk is already swamped with other issues, and some of these AFK/BOT Troll behavior can easily be track based on player statistics.

I won't bother you on M60, bring back old equipment, etc.... I think you have already answer many of those questions in NA Forum. http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/83204-lets-get-acquainted/#topmost

Everyone, read-up on NA post, some good information about potential future changes are already being shared.

Good luck on the battlefield!

ZIoydd #5 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostJK_STONE, on 02 August 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Welcome to Asia forum, I noticed you are replying (actively) to posts in all region, I hope you have the energy to keep up.

1. Potential to transfer Sparts (spare parts) from one tank to another (or back to Sparts garage).  This will increase the possibility of people rotating and playing in different tank like before.  Some of us are afraid to fully commit using all of our Sparts on lower tier tank or tank we are unsure of, i.e. new line.  This feature can minimize the impact of trying out equipment on a tank and realize it's not the tank we like.  Of course, we can still expect the wait time, but at least we have more flexibility in 're-using' the Sparts.

2. AFK/BOTs and well-known Troll or Troll (Clans) - will something be done about them because they are the ones who are ruining battle more than anything else. The honor system is not really preventing these players from AFK/BOTing or trolling teammates.  Asking players to submit proof and tickets is pointless, WG help desk is already swamped with other issues, and some of these AFK/BOT Troll behavior can easily be track based on player statistics.

I won't bother you on M60, bring back old equipment, etc.... I think you have already answer many of those questions in NA Forum. http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/83204-lets-get-acquainted/#topmost

Everyone, read-up on NA post, some good information about potential future changes are already being shared.

Hello!

1. We didn't think about the idea of ​​transferring details. Therefore, wait for such a feature is not worth it.

2. We are actively banning bots and AFK players in the region. I think in the autumn we will be able to apply these mechanisms in Asia.

Maddoxkkm #6 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:26 AM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostZIoydd, on 02 August 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

Hi! 

Welcome to Asian Forums, ZIoydd and MaXStyler. I was wondering when will Wg devs enter the Asian Forums back when 3.8 disaster happened. 

We all love this game, and i just came back from my break from Blitz to play the Rating battles. It was slightly enjoyable, but i will put the places that will require improvement in another post later on. 

I really hope the arrival of you two (or even more) will mean that our opinions (in my opinion Asian Server is often ignored by WG) will be able to reach WoTB Devs in a easier and more direct way.

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

ZIoydd #7 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 02 August 2017 - 11:26 AM, said:

Welcome to Asian Forums, ZIoydd and MaXStyler. I was wondering when will Wg devs enter the Asian Forums back when 3.8 disaster happened. 

We all love this game, and i just came back from my break from Blitz to play the Rating battles. It was slightly enjoyable, but i will put the places that will require improvement in another post later on. 

I really hope the arrival of you two (or even more) will mean that our opinions (in my opinion Asian Server is often ignored by WG) will be able to reach WoTB Devs in a easier and more direct way.

Hi. 
We work at RU-office :) Now I will try to answer in the update topics, since I work in all regional forums. We will work on the whole subforum in the future. 

We will be glad to hear your opinion on the new changes

SonderAbteilung #8 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hi Zloydd, 

You didn't answered my questions,  however I checked NA forum where you answered a lot already.  Good job mate. 

So i will recap my questions. And add some new ones.

1 . Is the giftstore coming back? Eta? 

2. Halloween plans? Helsing and dracula for sale again? 

3. Getting x3 on when finishing all missions (3ea) in 1 game. 

4. A clan garage. Where clan deputies can put tanks in a special pool (5 max) with paying gold for a certain time and where other clan members can rent/ use those tanks for a certain with paying gold. I mentioned this before to CS 7 months ago. He liked the idea but didn't receive any follow up. 

5. Could you merge this threat with all forums so that you will have it more easily to reply and no need to reply to same questions... (3.8, M60, etc.... ) 

6. When having premium time, can the timers go faster please? 

4.10 is ok. Some fresh air after 3.8 fiasco. 

ZIoydd #9 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 02 August 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

Hi Zloydd, 

You didn't answered my questions,  however I checked NA forum where you answered a lot already.  Good job mate. 

So i will recap my questions. And add some new ones.

1 . Is the giftstore coming back? Eta? 

2. Halloween plans? Helsing and dracula for sale again? 

3. Getting x3 on when finishing all missions (3ea) in 1 game. 

4. A clan garage. Where clan deputies can put tanks in a special pool (5 max) with paying gold for a certain time and where other clan members can rent/ use those tanks for a certain with paying gold. I mentioned this before to CS 7 months ago. He liked the idea but didn't receive any follow up. 

5. Could you merge this threat with all forums so that you will have it more easily to reply and no need to reply to same questions... (3.8, M60, etc.... ) 

6. When having premium time, can the timers go faster please? 

4.10 is ok. Some fresh air after 3.8 fiasco. 

1. We don't want to open a gifstore in the near future.
2. Halloween will be great! But now i can't say any details.

3. We do not plan.
4. We do not plan.
5. Yes, this is perhaps in the future.
6. We do not plan to introduce such a mechanics.

SonderAbteilung #10 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]
Большое спасибо  :honoring:

Maddoxkkm #11 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

Okay. Finally finished my school work. time for me to dump my questions.

1. In the newly implemented rating battles, I found that a lot of players (>66% initially for Asia Server) started from 3000 rating and above, while the ceiling for initial rating was around 4000 (if i didn't made any mistakes), causing the Rating Battles up at 3700 ratings to be packed and mixed with players of various skill level (very skillful with less skillful players). Is there any possibility in future rating battles that the less skillful players will meet skillful players less often? (eg by raising the Initial Rating Ceiling)
  2. in Rating Battles regardless of how much damage you do, if you lose a game you lose rating. same with winning a battle, regardless of how much damage you do you will gain rating. Is there any possibility that a mechaic similar to "Valiant Effort" to be introduced to Rating Battles, where a player can gain rating if they did top 2 damage (>minimum of 2000 damage requirement) in any losing team; and also not rewarding any points for any players who did not contribute to the winning team (0 damage in a winning team)
  3. I heard that in patch 4.1 HESH willl return for the Centurion 7/1 and FV4202. I did not hear much about their prices. but their ammo loadout will be APCR/HEAT/HESH(210mm pen hesh instead of 105mm). So In fact these two tanks will have 2 gold ammunition. Will this cause any game balance problems?
  4. Is this test for HEAT Ammunition on the British Medium Tanks hinting the coming of Centurion AX?
  5. Mods (or Fashions as you call them) are one of my concerns, as I am one of the players who loves this game so much (at least in the past) that I have went my way and make those mods, and there is no clear guidelines on Asia Server on Violations and Allowed Mods. Will you guys help on making a set of rules for such mods?

Well these are the first batch of questions I would like to ask. Take your time answering. Thanks in advance. ;)

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

ZIoydd #12 Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 02 August 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Okay. Finally finished my school work. time for me to dump my questions.

1. In the newly implemented rating battles, I found that a lot of players (>66% initially for Asia Server) started from 3000 rating and above, while the ceiling for initial rating was around 4000 (if i didn't made any mistakes), causing the Rating Battles up at 3700 ratings to be packed and mixed with players of various skill level (very skillful with less skillful players). Is there any possibility in future rating battles that the less skillful players will meet skillful players less often? (eg by raising the Initial Rating Ceiling)
  2. in Rating Battles regardless of how much damage you do, if you lose a game you lose rating. same with winning a battle, regardless of how much damage you do you will gain rating. Is there any possibility that a mechaic similar to "Valiant Effort" to be introduced to Rating Battles, where a player can gain rating if they did top 2 damage (>minimum of 2000 damage requirement) in any losing team; and also not rewarding any points for any players who did not contribute to the winning team (0 damage in a winning team)
  3. I heard that in patch 4.1 HESH willl return for the Centurion 7/1 and FV4202. I did not hear much about their prices. but their ammo loadout will be APCR/HEAT/HESH(210mm pen hesh instead of 105mm). So In fact these two tanks will have 2 gold ammunition. Will this cause any game balance problems?
  4. Is this test for HEAT Ammunition on the British Medium Tanks hinting the coming of Centurion AX?
  5. Mods (or Fashions as you call them) are one of my concerns, as I am one of the players who loves this game so much (at least in the past) that I have went my way and make those mods, and there is no clear guidelines on Asia Server on Violations and Allowed Mods. Will you guys help on making a set of rules for such mods?

Well these are the first batch of questions I would like to ask. Take your time answering. Thanks in advance. ;)

1. The spread is 1500 rankings now. If you reduce it, the turn in the battle will be very large. But we are trying to do it.
2. We want to see the team game in the rating battles. But we are thinking about rewarding the best players, even if they lost.
3. We will look at the situation. If necessary, we will apply the measures.
4. No :)
5. We do not approve of mods, but we do not prohibit them. Now we do not plan to work with mods. 

Maddoxkkm #13 Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostZIoydd, on 02 August 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

1. The spread is 1500 rankings now. If you reduce it, the turn in the battle will be very large. But we are trying to do it.
2. We want to see the team game in the rating battles. But we are thinking about rewarding the best players, even if they lost.
3. We will look at the situation. If necessary, we will apply the measures.
4. No :)
5. We do not approve of mods, but we do not prohibit them. Now we do not plan to work with mods. 

Thanks for the answers!

I got something I forgot to ask when i had the chance...... I think many players are still confused / misunderstood about the "Enhanced Armor" option in the new equipment introduced in 3.8. I believe I read one post about the equipment NOT increasing the armor thickness. but how about the Effective thickness? just need a bit of detailed explanation on this matter.

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 03 August 2017 - 12:20 PM.

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

SonderAbteilung #14 Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hello Zloydd, 

Some other questions ... 

1) is it possible to add on/off button mode of the red hitskins in training room. Wanna go and do training with my clan boys and gals , for them to understand faster where to shoot a tank. 

2) special new camouflage on dracula and helsing. The mat black batmobile is nice on the dracula but it's getting boring to see it every time. Also I don't think anybody sold their dracula or helsing. So if you add that feature for real cash , wg will make money on it. It's good for you. 

3 ) ultimate ranked battles hardcore mode. Possible?

- no minimaps ( or at least fog of war) 

-no auto aim

-no hitskins

-maximum 5 prammo rounds allowed 

6) could you make a clear list of all the Blitz CC of all servers ? 

7) giving a 2 gold reward for player under 2500 battles for them daily checking the forums. So that they can learn that forums exists and that they learn from posts on how to improve in gameplay and learning about CC s . So that they can watch their YT channel. And learn how to be better with the game and it will make the newbies want to logging daily. .. this is a win-win-win situation for all ( players-WG-CC's) . ( ps . You did have a 2 gold daily giveaway for watching adds before.... ) 

Thanks. 

Sincerely,  

Sonderabteilung

SonderAbteilung #15 Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Oh i forgot...

8) I saw a player ( IGN plane_t) with premium tank batchat... B-C 25t AP  premium tier 9 light french tank. How does he have it? Is he a tester? When will it come in the game? I would like to purchase it asap. ;-)... and no fricking gambling crates!!!  

Thank you . 

BigNowzy #16 Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:00 AM

Sergeant

• 3719 battles
Welcome to Asia, I have read the NA thread and appreciate your honesty and directness.

Any idea if you will offer a server migration from NA to Asia? I noticed you have been doing a few lately. I have an account on NA with many premiums etc yet ping is a little high. I missed the transfer when Asia started. I played the beta on NA.

Will you offer a way to buy spare parts with gold like with free XP exchange? I have money to spend but little time so cannot grind spare parts. If you offer premium tanks with equipment unlocked I would likely purchase.

The new free crates are a nice token and I enjoy unlocking those.

I like the new rating battles, are there plans to bring lower tiers like 7 and 8?

Maddoxkkm #17 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Captain

• 24757 battles
  • [FEAST]

ZIoydd and MaxStyler: just check this bug out. maybe i am the first one to report this bug
http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/16661-gold-tournament-bug/

Seems it's a wrong setting from WG staff, any plans to help reduce these errors? 

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 06 August 2017 - 12:55 PM.

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

ZIoydd #18 Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 06 August 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

ZIoydd and MaxStyler: just check this bug out. maybe i am the first one to report this bug
http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/16661-gold-tournament-bug/

Seems it's a wrong setting from WG staff, any plans to help reduce these errors? 

I get information from our tournaments manager.

SonderAbteilung #19 Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• 36253 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hi Zlyodd, 

Just a quicky, this weekend our clan was also doing tourney . Now in the first match. We were all 9 of us ready , however our opponents just showed up with 3 players. So we technically won those 2 games and the first round . Now this is regarding as 2 victories for 2 games that we (technically ) didn't played. However in other tournaments games with victories we still get the spare parts accordingly to our performance. 

Now, it would be fair to give an average of spareparts, xp, free xp and credits for technical victories. Because we all showed up and had commitment to the tourneys.  This should be compensated as a reward, and to decrease the lack of commitment of some clans that registered for tourney but don't show up. 

Don't you think, so? 

Thank you.

Sincerely,  

Sonderabteilung. 

ZIoydd #20 Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 07 August 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

Hi Zlyodd, 

Just a quicky, this weekend our clan was also doing tourney . Now in the first match. We were all 9 of us ready , however our opponents just showed up with 3 players. So we technically won those 2 games and the first round . Now this is regarding as 2 victories for 2 games that we (technically ) didn't played. However in other tournaments games with victories we still get the spare parts accordingly to our performance. 

Now, it would be fair to give an average of spareparts, xp, free xp and credits for technical victories. Because we all showed up and had commitment to the tourneys.  This should be compensated as a reward, and to decrease the lack of commitment of some clans that registered for tourney but don't show up. 

Don't you think, so? 

Thank you.

Sincerely,  

Sonderabteilung. 

No, i disagree with you :) But i don't work with tournaments.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users