Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

YodaJediMaster #1 Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

Sergeant

• 31875 battles
  • [BOOM1]

I recently have entered 3 different tournaments and was disappointed that teams that entered did not show up or only a few did.

Wednesday 26th of July my team went into first match only 3 of the opposition  showed up instant win

and then we jumped straight to the finals.

The finals was a good game and close but we lost.

But I noticed that the other team had actually battled other teams on the way to the final.

I believe this gave them a slight advantage as they had an opportunity to do some battles before they got t the finals.

I want to know from WG what is being done to stop teams from putting there names into tournaments and not showing up to fight?

Is there some sort of ban from there clan entering other tournaments for a period of time could be introduced.

Plus maybe loose points from previous tournaments or some other sort of punishment. 

Or maybe some thing else.

I have really enjoyed these tournaments and I hope to keep doing more ty

Edited by YodaJediMaster, 27 July 2017 - 10:54 PM.

YodaJediMaster #2 Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

Sergeant

• 31875 battles
  • [BOOM1]

Once again the clan I am in went straight into Finals on Wednesday 2nd of August 2017 with out firing 1 shell this is not good enough.

I believe a ban for clans just like AFK's need to be added to tournaments but miss 2 weeks for first miss of tournament then 4 weeks then a permanent ban.

I would rather face 5 players willing to fight than a team not showing up at all or 2 or 3.

Please do some thing to stop this and maybe allow a team to use a free extra add for another team member so it is possible to have a fight.

Please CynicalSilicon can we get this fixed

Edited by YodaJediMaster, 03 August 2017 - 12:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users