Ping Rate Asia Server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dwarfnz #1 Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:28 AM

Corporal

• 16532 battles
  • [TOXIN]
For the entirety of my experience playing WoTBlitz, on the Asia server, I have had ongoing ping rate issues.  "Helpful" souls out there have claimed that it is my system that is the problem.  But the problems with ping rate have been intermittent suggesting it is not my system as you would expect that the problem would be all the time if it was.  At its worst the ping rate drop off on the Asia server for those of us playing in New Zealand  means that for increasing chunks of the day the game is virtually un-playable.  Now this morning I was watching a Bushka on Blitz review of the T26E4 "Super Pershing" in which he talks about the difference in ping rate on the EU server and how that tank "actually survives" when played at the ping rates on that server confirming that there is a difference in ping rates between the servers disadvantaging some players.  This then begs the question, is Wargaming ever going to do something about fixing the ping rate issues for players on the Asia server?  I love the game, albeit I do grumble of an occasion when things don't go my way (who doesn't).  But when increasing ammounts of the day are unplayable because of terrible ping rates on the Asia server for players in my country, I can't help but begin to lose faith in the game and those who created/run it.

https://youtu.be/bvKll0CXrdI

​In the above Youtube video at time code 1min 4 sec Bushka mentions the ping rate...

b_plopschlopp #2 Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:23 PM

Corporal

• 18130 battles
  • [SKUX]
They need an Oceania server... That will solve the problems. I have awful ping as well, fluctuates between 120-400 however is perfectly fine on other server games.

GreenFace #3 Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:59 AM

Sergeant

• 14530 battles
  • [MOMFU]
Well... I'm constantly at under 50 ping, so I wouldn't know what's the difference to have hundreds :).

[MOMFU] Enter The M.O.M

The Official M.O.M clan branch on Asia server

Join our M.O.Mradier here

As seen on Youtube Channel

b_plopschlopp #4 Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:04 AM

Corporal

• 18130 battles
  • [SKUX]

View PostGreenFace, on 21 July 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

Well... I'm constantly at under 50 ping, so I wouldn't know what's the difference to have hundreds :).

It is a constant 1 second + delay between input and the server responding so it makes it tough to play compared to the near instant response time you have 

Edited by pigeon_boy, 21 July 2017 - 04:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users