BlitzHangar.com

db tanks compare armor 3d models viewer parameters stats statistics

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

blitzhangar #21 Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:41 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

Latest update — 3D armor model viewer

By far, the most requested feature, is here. 3D model viewer just landed in Blitz Hangar. Now you can easily see armor plates for all tanks in the game and check adjusted armor at all angles.

Give it a try: click or tap on the armor profile image and viewer will open up.
Posted Image

Live view with all plates' thicknesses adjusted for viewer is coming up next!

There is also a handful of minor updates and improvements including custom thumbnails for all tanks.

Posted Image

Do you want to see those in-game? We are thinking of making a mod with them. Here is a teaser of how it can look:
Posted Image

Hope you'll find this update helpful.

Good luck on the battlefield!

Edited by blitzhangar, 11 September 2017 - 08:46 AM.

BlitzHangar.com – knowledge database for WoT Blitz. Tanks stats, equipment, provisions, 3D armor and more

Esh11 #22 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:29 AM

Captain

• 48164 battles
  • [KAZ_]
I don't think your armor models are correct . Lower plate armor values seem to be off the chart . Just see E50 lower plate values . 

blitzhangar #23 Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

View PostEsh11, on 11 September 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

I don't think your armor models are correct . Lower plate armor values seem to be off the chart . Just see E50 lower plate values . 

Those are the values from the game client.

Why do you think it's too much? 104 mm with 200-ish mm when adjusted to angle is what seems to happening in game. Penetrable by mostly anybody on tier IX, when not additionally angled.

BlitzHangar.com – knowledge database for WoT Blitz. Tanks stats, equipment, provisions, 3D armor and more

Esh11 #24 Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

Captain

• 48164 battles
  • [KAZ_]
I was seeing 3 - 400 mm

blitzhangar #25 Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

Update 4.2

A bit late, but better late than never, right?

There were a LOT of balance and armor changes in 4.2. Not all of them got the recognition they deserve in the official patch notes.

Those include:

• 2 missing loaders from Grille 15's crew – this causes reload time to get bigger;
  • loader and gunner fired from Helsing H0's crew – longer reload times, worse dispersion and turret traverse speed;
  • buffed armor of Blaze WZ;
  • Type 59's turret got a lot of love
    Posted Image
  • and more!

There is a new premium light tank, possibly to be sold soon: Tier VI Chinese Type 64

Posted Image

For the full list, as always, check http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-2

Edited by blitzhangar, 17 September 2017 - 12:00 PM.

blitzhangar #26 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

Corporal

• 5 battles

Update 4.3

Whether you love them or hate them, you are going to see them in game, so why not get prepared.

Check out new Warhammer 40,000 tanks: Predator UM and Vidicator UM

Posted Image

Besides new tanks, there are some balance changes in 4.3:

• side screens on IS-7 lowered from 120mm to 105mm (why did they say 5mm?);
  • Fury got its turret fixed;
  • many low-level tanks with open hulls/turrets got same fix as Grille in 4.2 – invisible hatches that will result in full HE damage.

Hellcats, Jacksons, Emils and many others on tiers higher than 5 still remain with the same bug.

For the full list, as always, check http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-3

Edited by blitzhangar, 11 October 2017 - 12:38 PM.

blitzhangar #27 Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

Corporal

• 5 battles

Update 4.4

New low-tier British lights and mediums and lots of balance changes. This time, official patchnote list includes almost all changes happened in the update. Just missing minor armor changes to tiers IX and X Bat.-Chats and dispersion factors buff to Excelsior. Considering the size of the list, I'd say it's a good job and a step in the right direction.

There is a new American tier VIII medium – T95E2. It's being tested to be introduced in the game later.

Posted Image

Head over to http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-4 to see exact numbers for all changes and new tanks.

Maddoxkkm #28 Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Captain

• 41932 battles
  • [FEAST]

View Postblitzhangar, on 12 November 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

Update 4.4

New low-tier British lights and mediums and lots of balance changes. This time, official patchnote list includes almost all changes happened in the update. Just missing minor armor changes to tiers IX and X Bat.-Chats and dispersion factors buff to Excelsior. Considering the size of the list, I'd say it's a good job and a step in the right direction.

There is a new American tier VIII medium – T95E2. It's being tested to be introduced in the game later.

Posted Image

Head over to http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-4 to see exact numbers for all changes and new tanks.

Very Nicely Built site.... I wonder If you guys are going to make a Mobile app for it.... I can it being very popular if advertised properly.... I reckon a lot of the players are going to like it......

Another thing is translations.... any plans to add that?

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

blitzhangar #29 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:09 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 12 November 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Very Nicely Built site.... I wonder If you guys are going to make a Mobile app for it.... I can it being very popular if advertised properly.... I reckon a lot of the players are going to like it......

Another thing is translations.... any plans to add that?

Mobile app – not in the near future. It's too much work and doesn't seem important, website works ok on mobile devices.

Translations are in the works. What languages are you interested in?

Maddoxkkm #30 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

Captain

• 41932 battles
  • [FEAST]

View Postblitzhangar, on 13 November 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Mobile app – not in the near future. It's too much work and doesn't seem important, website works ok on mobile devices.

Translations are in the works. What languages are you interested in?

well as this game is for Mobile in the first place, and also, the 3d model viewer doesn't work properly on mobile devices... which is why I am requesting a Mobile app.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

blitzhangar #31 Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:07 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

Update 4.6

The Chinese nation is finally introduced. Its story begins with a line of mediums which has a very powerful 121 at the top. Will it change battle in the last tiers? We will find out very soon.

Besides Chinese tanks there is one more tank added in this update, that's worth noting. Russian Tier IX heavy K-91. Autoloader with highest DPM amongst all same tier heavies. This should be interesting. Of course, until it is officially introduced any of these characteristics can change. How and when we will see it the game is unknown at the moment.

Posted ImagePosted Image

In the balance changes department everything is pretty much according to the official changes list. Several things not mentioned there are continuing work on the new IS-3 model and few tweaks to Predator and Vindicator.

Full patchnote is as always available at http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-6

blitzhangar #32 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:27 PM

Corporal

• 5 battles

BlitzHangar 1.7 — Crew members and crew skills

With the latest update BlitzHangar got a lot more detailed view into tank's crew. There are two new blocks with information. First one is called Crew and looks like this:

Posted Image

In this block you can see crew members of the current tank. In Blitz, some parameters of your tank depend on the mastery of a specific crew member and he can have it different from the base one. This happens because driver, gunner and loader, when they are present, get a bonus of 10% to their masteries. If someone is missing from the crew, his responsibilities are shared between others and bonus can be lower if commander takes them on. To better understand how all this is calculated you can look at the masteries values. They represent current state of the crew and tank.

Masteries affect the following parameters:

• Aiming — aiming time, dispersion and turret traverse speed
  • Reloading — reload time and magazine reload time
  • Driving — traverse speed

Now you can easily see which tanks benefit more than others from Improved ventilation and food provisions.

Second block is called Crew skills:

Posted Image

With this block you can see, how crew skills at different levels would affect your tank's performance. Some skills are straight-forward and give you tank permanent boost in stats, others are not that simple. They may require special conditions to work or work only in some percentage of cases. For latter ones effect is shown as they were activated, i.e all conditions are met. There are also some skills that give bonuses that are not displayed in tank's parameters. Those get a purple background to easily see the case.

Hope you guys enjoy this update and find it useful. As always, if you find any bugs or have a comment or a suggestion feel free to leave a comment.

Edited by blitzhangar, 12 June 2018 - 09:27 PM.

WoTBlitzPlayer #33 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:43 AM

Sergeant

• 4871 battles
Its nice, but the tactics section could do with some work. And surely the Crew breakdown stats dont belong in Bltiz ?

RonanTheAccuser #34 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:20 PM

Corporal

• 14823 battles
  • [A-20]
The colours on the Armor Profile of Tier I and II tanks could be changed a bit, it makes them seem tougher than they are in the Armor Performance. The Otsu, for example, appears to be nearly impenetrable all over when it’s actually pretty weak.

blitzhangar #35 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:16 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

View PostWoTBlitzPlayer, on 15 June 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

And surely the Crew breakdown stats dont belong in Bltiz ?

Why would you think that? As many other hidden stats, it is not shown in the game, but there is a crew in each tank and it's composition affects bonuses you get from provisions and equipment.

blitzhangar #36 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:22 AM

Corporal

• 5 battles

View PostRonanTheAccuser, on 15 June 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

The colours on the Armor Profile of Tier I and II tanks could be changed a bit, it makes them seem tougher than they are in the Armor Performance. The Otsu, for example, appears to be nearly impenetrable all over when it’s actually pretty weak.

You've got a point, I'll change them next update.

RonanTheAccuser #37 Posted 05 August 2018 - 03:16 AM

Corporal

• 14823 battles
  • [A-20]
There’s a typo on the tactics section, “Personal expirience is not considered”

mini_cao #38 Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:31 AM

Private

• 401 battles
The effective power/weight ratio at here was different to the game. Such as lttb, there are only 38 in game, but here, it was 59. It was totally wrong! Maybe you can tell me it was on soft terran in game, but why traverse speed on hard terran was same to the game? I want know which data was right.

Cyril_Roy #39 Posted 09 April 2020 - 05:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 13065 battles
  • [WART]

Consealment data very different from game client 

data with camo net and camo crew skill lev 6

m8a1 

client:75% hangar:62.48

arl 44

30% ~18.86% 

is this correct ( different calculation ) or mistake?

no other parameters change concealment in hangar but the 2 i mention

i couldnt find an explanation for the calculation of concealment in faq. 

Edited by Cyril_Roy, 14 April 2020 - 03:35 PM.

Cyril_Roy #40 Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 13065 battles
  • [WART]

View Postblitzhangar, on 18 June 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

You've got a point, I'll change them next update.

You atill here Mate? Love you re site.please let me know what up with my question above if you have time

cheers

Also tagged with db, tanks, compare, armor, 3d, models, viewer, parameters, stats, statistics

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users