Tournament Streaming For Non-Participants

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dwarfnz #1 Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:30 AM

Corporal

• 9526 battles
  • [TOXIN]
Some of the players in my clan are talking about entering one of the tournaments.  I have elected to bow out of the roster for it as I have fabulously random patchiness in my internet service and fear I would let my team down if I even tried.  That got me to wondering...  Do the tournaments get streamed anywhere, like Youtube, so that non-participants can observe?  If the answer is yes, then where do I go to find the streams?  If the answer is no, then a) would it be feasible to do so? and b) does anyone else think it's a good idea?

Esh11 #2 Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• 27993 battles
  • [HCL]

View PostDwarfnz, on 18 June 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

Some of the players in my clan are talking about entering one of the tournaments.  I have elected to bow out of the roster for it as I have fabulously random patchiness in my internet service and fear I would let my team down if I even tried.  That got me to wondering...  Do the tournaments get streamed anywhere, like Youtube, so that non-participants can observe?  If the answer is yes, then where do I go to find the streams?  If the answer is no, then a) would it be feasible to do so? and b) does anyone else think it's a good idea?

Yes , on ESPN . Check local listings .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users