Ooh~ new tank! Hype! Hype!

No

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

YamadaElf #1 Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• 12846 battles
  • [-RW-]

Guys guess what! We got a chance to buy new fiction tank lupus!!

hype hype! 

No.

there is no point in buying a prem tank with real money now. 

premtanks are there for people who 'wanna play higher tiers/but dont have time, nor dont want to grind all that XPs to do so'

But with the marvelous 3.8 equipment update, now even for prem tanks,

you need to grind a tons of spare parts + WAIT LIKE 20 DAYS FOR IT TO BE FULLY COMPETITIVE AGAINST OTHERS. 

Even making it worse, BushXX and others makes review With full equips, using tons of golds they get from WG, hoaxing, deceiving ordinary players that their tank would perform as good as they look on youtube. Then players get disappointed with their half-useless piece of junk. 

Well, what i am saying here is that

for me, i dont see any point of buying a new prem tank now, as i still need to grind tons of spare parts and still wait ridiculous amount of days and weeks for it to work as good as it used to be. 

i have like 30 prem tanks in my garage, and havent even geared half of them up yet. 

Why buy a new prem tank with real money that is 10000% gonna disappoint me with its 50% performance of its max potentials. 

So i decided to not to spend not a dime more in this game...

after all, all those dozens of 20-40$ tanks in my garage has turned into useless scraps of junk now. 

絢瀬 絵里

なんちゃって

Destroyer123_defender #2 Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5825 battles
  • [PK_GA]

View PostYamadaElf, on 16 June 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

Guys guess what! We got a chance to buy new fiction tank lupus!!

hype hype! 

No.

there is no point in buying a prem tank with real money now. 

premtanks are there for people who 'wanna play higher tiers/but dont have time, nor dont want to grind all that XPs to do so'

But with the marvelous 3.8 equipment update, now even for prem tanks,

you need to grind a tons of spare parts + WAIT LIKE 20 DAYS FOR IT TO BE FULLY COMPETITIVE AGAINST OTHERS. 

Even making it worse, BushXX and others makes review With full equips, using tons of golds they get from WG, hoaxing, deceiving ordinary players that their tank would perform as good as they look on youtube. Then players get disappointed with their half-useless piece of junk. 

Well, what i am saying here is that

for me, i dont see any point of buying a new prem tank now, as i still need to grind tons of spare parts and still wait ridiculous amount of days and weeks for it to work as good as it used to be. 

i have like 30 prem tanks in my garage, and havent even geared half of them up yet. 

Why buy a new prem tank with real money that is 10000% gonna disappoint me with its 50% performance of its max potentials. 

So i decided to not to spend not a dime more in this game...

after all, all those dozens of 20-40$ tanks in my garage has turned into useless scraps of junk now. 

Just saw one today, I hope it gets to teir 8 so I can have peace with t34-85. It has op armor,gun,transverse and speed. [edited] op, pls nerf this

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #3 Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

Captain

• 10661 battles
  • [WOTSG]

They say it's great. 

But it we don't have full equipment and such.

the product is a lemon!!

Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

"When time shall have softened passion and prejudice, when Reason shall have stripped the mask from misrepresentation, then Justice, holding evenly her scales, will require much of past censure and praise to change places"

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon

Diamond114 #4 Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:28 PM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]
Lower part of side armor is easy picking if you can hit it clean with 150mm pen gun, just like IS-3, upper part can be troll like IS-3 but still relatively weak. 150-160mm of pen can defeat the side armor. Lower glacis is 150-180mm effective, get a higher penning gun or premmo or combo of the two with over 200mm of pen and have fun sniping it. Turret traverse is as expected of a heavium; fast for a heavy but still can't really keep up with fast meds unless traversing with hull simultaneously. This data is courtesy of my Edelweiss, who became a thematic match of the experiment. 

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Adapt and overcome, there's no such thing as a bad tank, only bad drivers, bad teams, and bad luck

Diamond114 #5 Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]
This tank in my opinion plays like a heavium, and driven by an experienced heavium driver should prove adequate for 1v1. I stress again, 1v1. Get swarmed or flanked from multiple angles and you will die just as hard as other heaviums (Tiger I seems to die the hardest death by swarming or dealing with incoming fire from multiple angles, off topic)

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Adapt and overcome, there's no such thing as a bad tank, only bad drivers, bad teams, and bad luck

Diamond114 #6 Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 17 June 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

They say it's great. 

But it we don't have full equipment and such.

the product is a lemon!!

I play most of my heavy tanks with all Tier I equipment unlocked and by and large only 1 Tier II equipment, Improved Control. And they all handle nice and well. Only Glacial got Improved Armor instead, but then I do intend on using her as a front-line assault heavy, and it still handles OK thanks to provisions. And IMO the last two Tier III equipment other than VStab isn't really a game changer. Above earlier mentioned are the minimum basics I consider to be competitive. The other two Tier II you can equip at your own discretion (the other two might be good choices, but you can choose not to mount them if you think your steps of minimizing exposure and gun handling are good enough for you)

limjf04 #7 Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• 8087 battles
  • [ISD]

View PostDiamond114, on 17 June 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

I play most of my heavy tanks with all Tier I equipment unlocked and by and large only 1 Tier II equipment, Improved Control. And they all handle nice and well. Only Glacial got Improved Armor instead, but then I do intend on using her as a front-line assault heavy, and it still handles OK thanks to provisions. And IMO the last two Tier III equipment other than VStab isn't really a game changer. Above earlier mentioned are the minimum basics I consider to be competitive. The other two Tier II you can equip at your own discretion (the other two might be good choices, but you can choose not to mount them if you think your steps of minimizing exposure and gun handling are good enough for you)

Agree. IMO you don't actually need to fully equip your tank, for me it doesn't really make too much of a difference, with some exceptions of course. I only fit my grinding tanks with a rammer and basically that's all I need and I don't have a problem playing the game otherwise.

Although before you get salty I still agree it takes FOREVER to grind those rare parts, 3.8 wasn't welcomed without tons of salt anyway

A cheapsake's garage:

MS-1 (4 aces), Tetrarch, T2 Light, T7 Car, Pz.II J, BT-7 Artillery, Pz.S35 (1 ace), M3 Light, LTP, BT-SV, Pz.IV D, Hetzer Kame SPPz.IV Anko SP, Pz.III/IV, Kuro Mori Mine, VK 28.01, KV-2, AMX M4 45, Tiger II, Rhm.B WT, E50,  Jagdtiger (1 ace), E100, Jagdpanzer E100 (1 ace)

Hmm I actually have lots of garage slots

SxClegend #8 Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2044 battles
  • [DERPU]
Another reason not to buy my sp1c:ohmy:.I hope my vk2801 can handle it
All i want in world of tanks blitz is a type 62....or maybe a su100y.Please let the tenks fall out of the sky for me

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #9 Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

Captain

• 10661 battles
  • [WOTSG]
#NoMoreFantasy

Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

"When time shall have softened passion and prejudice, when Reason shall have stripped the mask from misrepresentation, then Justice, holding evenly her scales, will require much of past censure and praise to change places"

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon

YamadaElf #10 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Sergeant

• 12846 battles
  • [-RW-]

only 1 update later, and people already got over the stupidly implemented 3.8 update, and saying 'meh its not too bad. not much of a game changer. still functional' blah blah blah. 

omg 

no wonder devs dont even care a shirt about how we protest and demand about a bad move. 

they know people will forget it, and theres always that 5% who will support wg no matter what. 

絢瀬 絵里

なんちゃって

Diamond114 #11 Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]
I`m neutral in all that. In fact if Blitz goes for complete shutdown I`ll be freed from all this online gaming addiction. Thing is, I`m just good at adapting to the flow.

Diamond114 #12 Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]
Tell you what, see if you can unite the voice of the opposition to 3.8 equipment changes, the fantasy tanks and all controversial features from ALL WoT Blitz server and overcome the majority of players who is either cool with WG is doing or simply don`t care. See if you can count how many of the latter group are in comparison to those historical, realism purists and those who didn`t like the controversial things WG made in Blitz. I`m cool with that, with the change back to the old way of doing things in WoT, with the limiting of fantasy tanks and whatnot. Losing Edelweiss might give me a heartburn and a burning vendetta against every single one of you guys in the forums that wanted fantasy tanks disappear including my own clansmate, but hey, I`ll live. Back to square one.

Diamond114 #13 Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]
And I`m warning you guys in advance, while you might get what you want, this game will turn into "history buffs and realists only, nubs and weebs VERBOTEN". In other words, a f@#$ing exclusive Rockefeller`s Club. If that`s what you want then go ahead. Good luck and Godspeed.

I have to thank you guys for allowing me to have fun suppressing my ego and my "dark" self from screaming out against logic and facts and yada yada. Definitely a good practice in improving EQ.

limjf04 #14 Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• 8087 battles
  • [ISD]

View PostYamadaElf, on 17 June 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

only 1 update later, and people already got over the stupidly implemented 3.8 update, and saying 'meh its not too bad. not much of a game changer. still functional' blah blah blah. 

omg 

no wonder devs dont even care a shirt about how we protest and demand about a bad move. 

they know people will forget it, and theres always that 5% who will support wg no matter what. 

The devs must be psychologists 

A cheapsake's garage:

MS-1 (4 aces), Tetrarch, T2 Light, T7 Car, Pz.II J, BT-7 Artillery, Pz.S35 (1 ace), M3 Light, LTP, BT-SV, Pz.IV D, Hetzer Kame SPPz.IV Anko SP, Pz.III/IV, Kuro Mori Mine, VK 28.01, KV-2, AMX M4 45, Tiger II, Rhm.B WT, E50,  Jagdtiger (1 ace), E100, Jagdpanzer E100 (1 ace)

limjf04 #15 Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• 8087 battles
  • [ISD]

View PostDiamond114, on 17 June 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

And I`m warning you guys in advance, while you might get what you want, this game will turn into "history buffs and realists only, nubs and weebs VERBOTEN". In other words, a f@#$ing exclusive Rockefeller`s Club. If that`s what you want then go ahead. Good luck and Godspeed.

I have to thank you guys for allowing me to have fun suppressing my ego and my "dark" self from screaming out against logic and facts and yada yada. Definitely a good practice in improving EQ.

Well as a history buff myself I definitely don't want fantasy tanks but currently it's still fine for me, as long as they are not overpowered. 

The fact that this game is titled as 'WWII MMO' is totally false even before fantasy tanks. All those high tier Russians are COLD WAR projects that are post WWII.

In conclusion I don't want anyone to get salty, I have already received pages worth of salt but for me as long as fantasy tanks aren't too common and strong it's manageable by me, which is precisely the situation now.

A cheapsake's garage:

limjf04 #16 Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• 8087 battles
  • [ISD]
Although to be really honest the VC tanks don't look good IMO, Lupus is by far the worst

A cheapsake's garage:

YamadaElf #17 Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Sergeant

• 12846 battles
  • [-RW-]
im not even sure why that guy is flaming all by himself with 'fictional tank yay or nay'.

i never even said a thing about removing or no more fictional tank.

all im saying in this thread is '3.8 equipment sucks and im not gonna buy any more gold m/prem tanks gg no re'

but somehow ppl think this thead is sayin 'i hate fictional tanks. pls remove them from the game'

dyslexic or just shirtposting after only reading the title.
im not sure...

絢瀬 絵里

なんちゃって

YamadaElf #18 Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

Sergeant

• 12846 battles
  • [-RW-]
and im sure the community has been salty enough for 3.8 update.

please dont start with 'ooh but the silent majority doesn't care ooh~'

lets say, we start a vote to impeach a president for example.

vote rate : 75% / no vote : 25%
pro rate : 60%
con rate : 40%

does 'no voters' count as opposition for impeach? no.

if you dont voice out, it doesn't automatically say you are in favor or agreeing to the current situation.

and im pretty sure the 'voicing' community has been pretty much negative about 3.8 update.

絢瀬 絵里

なんちゃって

Diamond114 #19 Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

Captain

• 13866 battles
  • [408]

View PostYamadaElf, on 18 June 2017 - 12:31 AM, said:

dyslexic or just shirtposting after only reading the title.
im not sure...

The latter. I have to apologize for letting my emotions get the better of me

limjf04 #20 Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• 8087 battles
  • [ISD]

WG released the Nameless and Edelwiess which apparently are tier 8 on WoT PC Asia, QB reviewed it and in short its OP fantasy tanks and the first few comments are 'pray this crap doesn't come to EU and NA'

Well at least they aren't op in Blitz

A cheapsake's garage:

Also tagged with No

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users