Recently this known clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tatsuhiru_taka #1 Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

Private

• 7925 battles
  • [PHNIX]

Hello

I am quite unsure on how to address such issue since this happened outside of blitz official forums. However, I still bothered doing it since their actions are indecent, unprofessional, offensive and insulting. What I'm doing is sharing something that happened over a couple of hours ago from writing this post. To keep everything in this forum's rules, I will keep the names involved anonymous and I will not reply to anyone​ that asks for their names. I wanted to address this to the moderators on Wargaming's side as I'm sure they will understand our community's current issue and I'd like to ask on what do we do about it. 

So, you asked. What has been happening in our unofficial community? Well, we've been under attack by an officer of said clan and got bashed with repeated hate replies, private messages and, to my friend, a hate message directly in game. Currently, the moderators in our community has taken action and tried to reason with the said clan officer. Surprisingly, they refused to make amends and go on into make even more repeated hate replies and brought along his clan with him. The hate messages had currently subsided. But, this isn't why I brought this here. I brought this here because they had been attacking members who've tried to speak against what theyre doing along with their mates who should know better. 

TL;DR

Asking WG if something can be done with this abusive clan but most of the stuff that happened happened outside of the official blitz community. Most of the proof of the incident happened outside of blitz. More importantly, this came in from an officer and their actions went by unpunished by the other clan officials. In fact, some of the officials joined in and made it even worse leaving me to post the fact that this happened despite it happening outside the official forums. Despite this, I don't want to get this unreported. I'm not asking for the community's support. I'm only asking if there can be any action that can be done or given to to this officer and their mates that joined in. 

Destroyer123_defender #2 Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

Captain

• 7032 battles
  • [P-P]
It's hardly a problem for WG tho.

Esh11 #3 Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:11 AM

First Lieutenant

• 28061 battles
  • [HCL]

View PostTatsuhiru_taka, on 15 June 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

Hello

I am quite unsure on how to address such issue since this happened outside of blitz official forums. However, I still bothered doing it since their actions are indecent, unprofessional, offensive and insulting. What I'm doing is sharing something that happened over a couple of hours ago from writing this post. To keep everything in this forum's rules, I will keep the names involved anonymous and I will not reply to anyone​ that asks for their names. I wanted to address this to the moderators on Wargaming's side as I'm sure they will understand our community's current issue and I'd like to ask on what do we do about it. 

So, you asked. What has been happening in our unofficial community? Well, we've been under attack by an officer of said clan and got bashed with repeated hate replies, private messages and, to my friend, a hate message directly in game. Currently, the moderators in our community has taken action and tried to reason with the said clan officer. Surprisingly, they refused to make amends and go on into make even more repeated hate replies and brought along his clan with him. The hate messages had currently subsided. But, this isn't why I brought this here. I brought this here because they had been attacking members who've tried to speak against what theyre doing along with their mates who should know better. 

TL;DR

Asking WG if something can be done with this abusive clan but most of the stuff that happened happened outside of the official blitz community. Most of the proof of the incident happened outside of blitz. More importantly, this came in from an officer and their actions went by unpunished by the other clan officials. In fact, some of the officials joined in and made it even worse leaving me to post the fact that this happened despite it happening outside the official forums. Despite this, I don't want to get this unreported. I'm not asking for the community's support. I'm only asking if there can be any action that can be done or given to to this officer and their mates that joined in. 

Post their names here dude . You can use symbols for few in between letters . Their names will be known but your post can't be taken down coz you haven't fully named them .

Edited by Esh11, 16 June 2017 - 03:12 AM.

Neb10k #4 Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:08 AM

First Lieutenant

• 44357 battles
  • [HAVOC]
Try the clan leader.

I know that the leaders of clans I have been in would all act to stop any nasty behaviour.

That's Vanguard, Metalstorn Academy (defunct) and Havoc.

And I know other major clans have good leaders too,

Or if there is history to this, two clan leaders can often moderate, get apologies Etc.

I think your use of the term "our community" says it all - that sometimes we need to sort it out.

Arakasy #5 Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

Sergeant

• 8123 battles
  • [R1]

Hate messages are nothing new at all

toughen up princess and go tank someone :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users