WARNING! Do NOT report other players!

support tickets report ban

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Flavius303 #1 Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

Sergeant

• 37355 battles
  • [ECL_]

This is to warn all players from using the support ticket system to report other players. DO NOT DO IT!

No matter how terrible that other player was trolling, AFK:ing, pushing or blocking, do NOT try to report this person.

Why, you might ask?

Well, WG's support staff can't see the difference between victim and perpetrator.

Two days ago, I reported another player for blocking team mates on purpose. I submitted screenshots of him pushing another team mate up against an obstacle for the entire full game, rendering both of them useless in the fight. I also submitted screenshots of the troll player's stat page (showing zero stars in Military Honor, <35% WR, etc. etc.), which should support the claim that this person plays the game to annoy other people, and nothing else.

I did get a nice reply from the support team, stating that they would look into this immediately (so far so good, right?).

Next day, I try to log in to the game, only to be met by a message telling me that I have been banned because of blocking/pushing other players.

Nice one, WG! Nice one!

Once this gets sorted, I want my lost premium time back, at the very minimum.

Sgt_Elias #2 Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:25 AM

Captain

• 50399 battles
  • [GRUMP]
That must be extremely frustrating. It does, however, sound like something they would do, judging by the responses I have received to purchases that didn't come through. 

"They don't know sh*t, Barnes, and chances are we're gonna run into something."

- Sgt. Elias K. Grodin

teysanook #3 Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:55 AM

First Lieutenant

• 4886 battles
  • [T1RKX]

Disputing Mod/GM/Admin Decisions. User warned, thread locked.

Please submit a ticket to support.

~ teysanook

Also tagged with support, tickets, report, ban

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users