Noobs Bad Players Bad Match Making NUB

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

WombatMcWombatFace #21 Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• 33509 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View Posterwin10001, on 13 June 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

I want to improve my skills in tanks that are bad in.... in particular, i still have no idea how to play KV-2 properly... I have watched the videos and I suspect they only show on videos the times the shot hits and never show all those times when the KV-2 misses...:ohmy:

Happy to help you out. Message me or I can platoon or training room if it helps.

Gentleman Tanker.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #22 Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:11 AM

Captain

• 22205 battles
  • [ACT-1]

I was at 45.45wr.

my secret is..

100shots, 100hits, 100bounce, and 10km distance travelled every day

True secret

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

LMC_ace #23 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

Corporal

• 30990 battles
  • [ARMD]

+1 to OP 

This Game is really starting to fade, We need ppl like OP to make the game better.(Maybe Ammorack those not willing to listen.)

Anyway, I recently got to 60% WR and its all thanks to some youtubers like Bushka or Sk8 and 48 ton ruckus

Some PC videos from jingles or QB can help too

My name is right here so click that platoon request button if you like, I could do with someone to help me push 61%:)

lmc_ace_rudy_eng.jpeg

Top 30 In the 50 100 and T69

Smash that plat button, happy to teach or learn anytime

Hope for the ammoracks, Plan for the worst

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #24 Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

Captain

• 22205 battles
  • [ACT-1]
If only I have Kenny as my only tank. I would have achieved 65wr :teethhappy:

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

InvisibleShadow #25 Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11040 battles
  • [408]

View PostSxClegend, on 13 June 2017 - 01:33 AM, said:

any super unicums out there?and apparently i have dropped down to unicum from super unicum:(

There are super unicums on this forum, e.g Maddoxkkm, Sonder, oh and maybe Diamond114(he always knows where to go to win based on team composition)

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Diamond114 #26 Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 13 June 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

There are super unicums on this forum, e.g Maddoxkkm, Sonder, oh and maybe Diamond114(he always knows where to go to win based on team composition)

I think I'm still just a unicum, and even then I think those stats were overrated. Just an average joe with some really lucky gut feeling.

Generally, I just try and guess where the opposition will be from team line up;

- If they have more than 2 TDs you can expect ambushes and kemp plane bushmonsters play coming from the other team, if you have more than 2 TDs try and make an ambush out of the OPFOR team.

- If they have more heavies than you, it is generally a daft idea to go toe to toe with them frontally, use mobility and/or snipe. If your team has more heavies then stick to parts of the map where you can have some cover to cover your flank and avoid getting sniped as well and preferably make them fight you head on as well. Also important to focus fire.

- Last but not least, if the enemy team has more meds and lights don't spread out and fight them piecemeal. Stay together and focus fire and try and pin them down. If your team has more meds and lights you generally have the mobility advantage, and this most times can be beneficial because they can dictate their own terms of battle from my experience. Wolfpack together, use your mobility, view range and camo advantages and just zerg rush the softer tanks of the enemy team first. Do NOT get pinned down or sniped, this is usually the cause of death for most wolfpacks.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Diamond114 #27 Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:31 AM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]
Also paying attention to who might be sneaking up your flanks is important. Too many times I see teams getting tunnel visioned and ended up getting outflanked by just a couple meds or lights

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Lord_Melchett #28 Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 33024 battles
  • [1914]

View PostDiamond114, on 14 June 2017 - 01:31 AM, said:

Also paying attention to who might be sneaking up your flanks is important. Too many times I see teams getting tunnel visioned and ended up getting outflanked by just a couple meds or lights

Copperfield, I'm looking at you

Diamond114 #29 Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostLord_Melchett, on 14 June 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

Copperfield, I'm looking at you

Not just Copperfield although Copperfield by far is probably the most annoying. It goes for any map

Diamond114 #30 Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:19 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]
Also, do be ware of the game mode you're in. If Encounter then by all means adopt the "no cap, kill all" strategy. However if you get Supremacy you have to play objectives as well. Supremacy in my experience requires greater situational awareness, tunnel vision hurts more here in Supremacy than Encounter; in Encounter if you can have a couple guys watching your butts properly you can still get away tunnel visioning in some cases, do that in Supremacy and you'll be asking for a triple cap by the OPFOR team.

SxClegend #31 Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
I really wanna toon with maddox or diamond i wanna become a super unicum
All i want in world of tanks blitz is a type 62....or maybe a su100y.Please let the tenks fall out of the sky for me

bigben21 #32 Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View Posterwin10001, on 13 June 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

I want to improve my skills in tanks that are bad in.... in particular, i still have no idea how to play KV-2 properly... I have watched the videos and I suspect they only show on videos the times the shot hits and never show all those times when the KV-2 misses...:ohmy:

Just sharing my experience.

KV2 has very bad accuracy and took ages to aim at a target so it is more suitable for closer encounters. KV2 is likely to miss the target even with the slightest of movement of the enemy tank from a distance. 

Becos of its slow speed rather than moving closer to the targets, saw many trying to snipe with KV2 which imo is absolutely a disaster. Also must wait for aiming circle to close before firing.

In addition, the slow loading speed means u need support (this is preferred) or run away (if u can) after firing. So definitely NO yolo ALONE. Instead follow the lights or mts. Good n experienced lights or mts will cover you, cos they know they can finish off the enemy tank with just another shot (most of the time) after u have shot them.

Another thing, equipments that improve aiming time and reloading time is a must.

PatriarchySS1 #33 Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

Corporal

• 26622 battles
  • [AVSW]
Very nice idea, i always enjoy playing with less experienced players. With the kv2, it is a true ambush tank, your shots should be set up long before you move into possition and always have good cover, it is a must!

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #34 Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:33 AM

Captain

• 22205 battles
  • [ACT-1]
KV2 in supremacy is fun. Camp B and wait.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users