WG response to 3.8 and spare parts issue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Redback_Bluegum #1 Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:46 PM

Sergeant

• 13437 battles
  • [GRUMP]

I think we all know that update 3.8 was a terrible outcome for all involved in blitz.

Players had their hard-earned garages nerfed and gameplay has suffered because we now need to grind missions for sparts to try to recover our garages.  Blitz is less fun.

For WG, player numbers are down and revenue will also be down.  WG have lower credibility and integrity in the eyes of its most commited customers.

WG have said earlier that they would monitor the game and respond accordingly.  So my questions to the producers:

1.  When will WG provide a response to repair the damage caused by 3.8?

2.  What options are being considered?

3.  How can the forum community help WG get blitz back on track?

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Redback_Bluegum

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears

YodaJediMaster #2 Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• 20217 battles
  • [ANZAC]

I agree with what you said, I have a lot of tanks and not enough spare parts to put on them. 

Spare parts need to be increased a lot or reduce the amount on the tanks.

A lot of my friends said with this new honour system and parts they are no longer spending any money and I have to agree there.

I work hard to get Praises in the Honour system by trying to do my best in fighting and I loose them way to quick, I believe if you get praise it should last a lot longer as it is not easy to come by. I also find I go through my thumbs down really quickly as there a lot of trolls, AFK's, non helpers plus rude people

I like this Gup event that we have but the parts should have been A Lot More at least 10k each time.

We need more of these little events as it is nice that WG has given us something easy for a change, I believe this was a good step ty.

A Big Thing is make it harder on AFK's, I believe I have posted some comments on this to help stop this, but here are some...

1 No xp for crew or tank if they have not moved a certain distance.

2 loss of credits as a fine also

3 Plus bans

This can also be applied to people who do nothing and hide(Proven with screen shots).

I played at least 40 games today and a third had AFK's or people that stopped playing after a while.

I would like to see more incentives for us to spend our money on this game, some of these package deals might be good for some but to a lot of us not so for ex.

The KV-5 bundle a lot of us do not always want these boosters or some times bundles with premium garage days.

Please can you make a few options to pick from and also give away some free parts to the deals.

Thank you WG I really love this game and it is a good distraction to help keep my mind busy and of my pain.

Edited by YodaJediMaster, 09 June 2017 - 07:32 AM.

Redback_Bluegum #3 Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

Sergeant

• 13437 battles
  • [GRUMP]

Its been nearly a week-and-a-half sibce i made this post, but still no response from WG.

WG can you please respond to my initial post?

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Redback_Bluegum

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears

YodaJediMaster #4 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

Sergeant

• 20217 battles
  • [ANZAC]

I see WG has not improved spare parts, every one is complaining that it sucks yet no increases or reduction.

Is WG trying to get rid of players as it is way to hard to get spare parts especially if you have a lot of tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users