• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

TankTaxidermist #21 Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40235 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostYamadaElf, on 18 June 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

Im not gonna spend even a dime more on this game until devs fix this

not a Ruble anymore  from my side. Slowly but surely my prem tanks are getting fully equipped.  Funny thing is . They start to become OP in their tiers. The fully equipped and well set-up equipment makes the older player much better than the newbies... I really don't quite understand why WG keeps on alienating their playerbase. 

The timers and spare parts equipment system is by definition P2W. 

Example. 

If you take 2 players with equal skills and WR. They both buy the same tank at the same time and have enough sparts for fully equipped that tank. Now , 1 of them use gold to instant unlock all equipments and the other don't use gold. Then you make them fight together. Who's gonna win?  The fully equipped one or the one that needs to wait untill his first slot is unlocked. 

The WG hypocrisy saying that you only pay gold for getting a perk faster doesn't fit with that example. 

Currently I just grind for sparts . Got the 3 event tanks but didn't even take them out or even start equipping them. 

The 3.8 overhaul made the game seriously less interesting.  Because now I just play my meds and lights. Sometimes ht. Never td anymore. And most of them are prem tanks. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Spam_in_a_can #22 Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:06 AM

Corporal

• 35449 battles
  • [TFGO]

They simply need to base spare parts on experience earned in battles. Say 50% of experience. This would give a decent amount. You would get more with higher tiers and there would be an incentive to buy premium account time..which currently is not the case. 

So bloody simple you would need to be more stupid than a simpleton to not see it...

Bokuno_Pico #23 Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:10 AM

Sergeant

• 13559 battles
  • [_POI_]
yes. for me, the new tank 'hypes' and wish to try the new tanks out has diminished almost to 0.
i know that i have to grind like 100 battles for spare parts and wait for a month for a 'new' tank to be fully equipped. which by then is Not a 'new tank' anymore.

now i've even stopped grinding for tier Xs.

i just play type62 and keni otsu, which i fully upgraded.

i dont wanna go over and start all that grindfest again.

絢瀬 絵里

なんちゃって

InvisibleShadow #24 Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10349 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostYamadaElf, on 18 June 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

yes. for me, the new tank 'hypes' and wish to try the new tanks out has diminished almost to 0.
i know that i have to grind like 100 battles for spare parts and wait for a month for a 'new' tank to be fully equipped. which by then is Not a 'new tank' anymore.

now i've even stopped grinding for tier Xs.

i just play type62 and keni otsu, which i fully upgraded.

i dont wanna go over and start all that grindfest again.

I now totally ignore spare parts. I only equip the 3 basic equipment and roll out with them. It's made my gameplay more enjoyable by not thinking about spare parts. I only use my spare parts on my favourite tanks.

My advice, equip the 3 basic equipment and roll out with it. With the 3 basic equipment it's good enough to perform well on the battlefield. If you have a tank you love fully equip it (that's what I did to my Type 62, IS-6 and Leopard PTA).

Trust me it'll make you feel better and hence enjoy the game more...good luck. :)

With this method I've taken the initiative to start grinding for FV183. At Alecto(I started from scratch).

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 18 June 2017 - 10:30 AM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Bokuno_Pico #25 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:21 PM

Sergeant

• 13559 battles
  • [_POI_]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 18 June 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

I now totally ignore spare parts. I only equip the 3 basic equipment and roll out with them. It's made my gameplay more enjoyable by not thinking about spare parts. I only use my spare parts on my favourite tanks.

My advice, equip the 3 basic equipment and roll out with it. With the 3 basic equipment it's good enough to perform well on the battlefield. If you have a tank you love fully equip it (that's what I did to my Type 62, IS-6 and Leopard PTA).

Trust me it'll make you feel better and hence enjoy the game more...good luck. :)

With this method I've taken the initiative to start grinding for FV183. At Alecto(I started from scratch).

See this? No wonder devs dont care AF about how community feels.  They Know some people will just 'get accustomed' and feel nothing is wrong. 

No. I've tried using only credit equipments,and Russian HTs with 122mm/higher guns now have aim circle as big as the devs mothers pu**y. My shots wont pen those 5% thicker armors. Enemy LT will circle our TDs and HTs even easier. 

I hope your CEO comes and cut your wage down to half. Then says

' if you want to earn as much as you used to, you need to work 16 hours a day, instead of 8'

And lets see, if you can still say

'hey i can live with that. I just need to spend less on my clothing, foods, and bills.' 

Right? We used to go full equip without ridiculous amounts of grinding and waiting. Now we are forced to use less/ or grind the f**k out of ourself. 

And even if i only use 3 basic/credit equipments, i still have to wait for 2 days. No. 

絢瀬 絵里

なんちゃって

TankTaxidermist #26 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 40235 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostYamadaElf, on 18 June 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

See this? No wonder devs dont care AF about how community feels.  They Know some people will just 'get accustomed' and feel nothing is wrong. 

No. I've tried using only credit equipments,and Russian HTs with 122mm/higher guns now have aim circle as big as the devs mothers pu**y. My shots wont pen those 5% thicker armors. Enemy LT will circle our TDs and HTs even easier. 

I hope your CEO comes and cut your wage down to half. Then says

' if you want to earn as much as you used to, you need to work 16 hours a day, instead of 8'

And lets see, if you can still say

'hey i can live with that. I just need to spend less on my clothing, foods, and bills.' 

Right? We used to go full equip without ridiculous amounts of grinding and waiting. Now we are forced to use less/ or grind the f**k out of ourself. 

And even if i only use 3 basic/credit equipments, i still have to wait for 2 days. No. 

+1 . 

Same with prem tanks. They nerf the dpm with the change of the equipment. .. their excuses. .. but we nerfed it for everyone. ... my reasoning is ... that's not what I paid for... and as a result of it.... no more cash from me. ... because I can't trust WG that they will do this again in the future. ... I rather give my cash to the Salvation Army. At least the say "thank you"  instead of " I think this is super cool". 

Esh11 #27 Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 30068 battles
  • [DRUNK]
The equipment added is new equipment . You already have 3 pieces of equipment . The rest you can grind them , of course it will take time . You are not supposed to have all the equipment on it automatically coz it is "new" equipment .If you have a hundred tanks in your garage did you get them all in a few days ?  If they had just put in new equipment for credits people would have shouted about how they are making us spend more credits . And people shouting about playing with inferior tanks ... did you fully upgrade each and every tank to 100% every time before by paying gold for every tank or did you grind it from 75% onward ? If no then you are used to playing with inferior tanks . If yes then why complain now ?

krad55 #28 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 5 battles

View PostEsh11, on 18 June 2017 - 06:02 PM, said:

The equipment added is new equipment . You already have 3 pieces of equipment . The rest you can grind them , of course it will take time . You are not supposed to have all the equipment on it automatically coz it is "new" equipment .If you have a hundred tanks in your garage did you get them all in a few days ?  If they had just put in new equipment for credits people would have shouted about how they are making us spend more credits . And people shouting about playing with inferior tanks ... did you fully upgrade each and every tank to 100% every time before by paying gold for every tank or did you grind it from 75% onward ? If no then you are used to playing with inferior tanks . If yes then why complain now ?

Your trolling is inappropriate. I am "supposed" to have what I paid for, that is simple. However, even all 9 equipments you are calling "new" do not fully replace those old 3 equipments which I had purchased already.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #29 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

Captain

• 13439 battles
  • [WOTSG]

View Postkrad55, on 19 June 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

Your trolling is inappropriate. I am "supposed" to have what I paid for, that is simple. However, even all 9 equipments you are calling "new" do not fully replace those old 3 equipments which I had purchased already.

when you had binoculars and net, you even lose one!

Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless

TankTaxidermist #30 Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40235 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostEsh11, on 19 June 2017 - 03:02 AM, said:

i would rather be paying more credits and have 50% back of the credits on the purchased equipment  when I sold the tank.  Rather than get nothing back and grind for more spare parts. (Keep in mind that the "TIMERS" like the spare parts are viewed by WG as a currency,  and then you don't even get peanuts back from WG... this is f ckep up corporate greed ... and if you believe , it's their game, it's normal.  Just get along with it. Fine. And yes I won't spend a dime on this game anymore . Because I do not believe from a customers point of view that what they did, is normal.  

Just making the community try to accept, that this is the new normal in the video gaming industry is just despicable behavior. 

"THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR A F2P GAME!!!!. period!. 

Yes, I complain,  because like all of you here on the forums, you all love the game and express your sentiments towards the game to enjoy it better. 

What WG deep down would rather like, is that we all shut up, play the game and pay for OP prem tanks, buy idiotic poosters, buy prem time that don't even affect the equipment timers for unlocking slots, buy the enrichment feature that is pointless,... buy gold for speeding up the timers, buy lucky drawn chest, buy anime tanks (from another video game, lol, what's the irony in that) . they are soo concerned at making money in a F2P game that this has just become indecent, ridiculous and ugly. 

JK_STONE #31 Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

Captain

• 11442 battles
  • [SH4FT]

View PostEsh11, on 19 June 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Esh, you seem to have it out for people who has spend $/gold to enhance/improve their tank.  Why all the hate for people who are willing to spend $/Gold on a game they like?!?  

As for the Equipment and Sparts being short-changed, it's a fact and nobody is happy.  Even WG acknowledge Sparts situation is worst than they have expected and they plan to address this in the future release (i.e. 3.10).  Why are you trolling people who feel wronged by the equipment update. Granted I'm not saying we should automatically have 9 equipment slots all opened, but I do feel the amount of Sparts given for what we had was insufficient to have a competitive tank. Please kindly stop comparing equipment performance to 50/75% stock tank performance.  We understand what playing less 100% tank is like, what we are saying is that we 'had' tank that were top condition, and now they are suddenly not, and now we have to re-work at it to get it back to 100% which seem nearly impossible given the current Sparts drop rate.

Btw... it seems that you are back at HCL, are you guys planning to grind more Sparts with BOTs?

Good luck on the battlefield!

Esh11 #32 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:26 AM

First Lieutenant

• 30068 battles
  • [DRUNK]

View PostJK_STONE, on 19 June 2017 - 03:37 AM, said:

Esh, you seem to have it out for people who has spend $/gold to enhance/improve their tank.  Why all the hate for people who are willing to spend $/Gold on a game they like?!?  

As for the Equipment and Sparts being short-changed, it's a fact and nobody is happy.  Even WG acknowledge Sparts situation is worst than they have expected and they plan to address this in the future release (i.e. 3.10).  Why are you trolling people who feel wronged by the equipment update. Granted I'm not saying we should automatically have 9 equipment slots all opened, but I do feel the amount of Sparts given for what we had was insufficient to have a competitive tank. Please kindly stop comparing equipment performance to 50/75% stock tank performance.  We understand what playing less 100% tank is like, what we are saying is that we 'had' tank that were top condition, and now they are suddenly not, and now we have to re-work at it to get it back to 100% which seem nearly impossible given the current Sparts drop rate.

Btw... it seems that you are back at HCL, are you guys planning to grind more Sparts with BOTs?

Is the difference between a 75% tank and a 100% greater or lesser than the difference between a tank with 3 eqip and another with all 9 equip ? Did a player who instantly upgraded a tank to 100% with gold not have an advantage over another who had to play 200 - 300 games bringing it up to 100% ? The game has always favored those who pay . I cannot afford to use premium rations and fuel like others who always play on premium time . Isn't a tank with prem chocolate and fuel better than one without it ? This game is not free to play . It is more like a freemium . Yes you can fully play the game without ever paying but it will be difficult for you . It is much easier for those who pay . Also I am not sure how much of an advantage does missing 2 or 3 eqip is . Like people used to use double fuel or rations and the second one actually doesn't make any difference . I of course don't really mind playing with inferior tanks coz I don't care if my reload is 0.5 s slower or my traverse is 2 deg/s slower . Anyway those pros who do can pay up or stop playing i guess . I see in ytub videos they all have premium fuel/choc loaded and I know their tank is better than mine . I also see them carry a bucket load of gold ammo . You will notice that most of the utubers are always on premium time and have a lot of gold in their account . Things are not easy for me coz I don't pay for premium time . But I accept it that this is the disadvantage I have for not paying . So again , the game always favored those who spend real money . 

Edited by Esh11, 19 June 2017 - 05:43 AM.

krad55 #33 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 5 battles

View PostEsh11, on 19 June 2017 - 05:26 AM, said:

It is much easier for those who pay . 

Everything is always easier for those who pay. However, it does not justify selling something and then confiscating it.

Redback_Bluegum #34 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

Sergeant

• 14599 battles
  • [GRUMP]

Well WG announced their 3.10 respnse to the spare parts problem .... and it falls way short of what is required.

WG dont understand the magnitude of the problem.

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Redback_Bluegum

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears

TankTaxidermist #35 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

First Lieutenant

• 40235 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostRedback_Bluegum, on 20 June 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

Well WG announced their 3.10 respnse to the spare parts problem .... and it falls way short of what is required.

yup. Just saw Sk8te vid. Well it is a step in a good direction however , this will still end up that you ll need to play and grind more for sparts. I just hope aswell they will add a 50% sparts refund when selling a tank. If not , I won't buy nor grind a new tank or line. It doesn't make any sense. Btw. The update is tomorrow.  

SteveHat #36 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

Sergeant

• 7863 battles
  • [ANZUS]

View PostRedback_Bluegum, on 20 June 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

I wouldn't say "way short" I'd say they didn't address it at all! 8 to 115 awarded per win? This is nothing. Currently the woefully inadequate mission reward is approx 8k per day. So to double that you'd have to win around 80 battles per day. Then you could research a slot every three days! They're having a laugh (at our expense). 

SteveHat #37 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:31 AM

Sergeant

• 7863 battles
  • [ANZUS]

View PostSteveHat, on 20 June 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

I wouldn't say "way short" I'd say they didn't address it at all! 8 to 115 awarded per win? This is nothing. Currently the woefully inadequate mission reward is approx 8k per day. So to double that you'd have to win around 80 battles per day. Then you could research a slot every three days! They're having a laugh (at our expense). 

Actually a slot every 1.5 days but you get my drift. 

SteveHat #38 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• 7863 battles
  • [ANZUS]
Ok I missed the thing about medals which is great but we'll have to see how is pans out in terms of earning potential. 

Redback_Bluegum #39 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

Sergeant

• 14599 battles
  • [GRUMP]

Lets look at the sparts for medals thing ....

Lets say you have an epic game at tier x.  Rassenai, kolobanov etc.  You get 4 medals, each of which gives you 100 sparts.  Plus approx 100 sparts for the win.  Total sparts = 500.  Yay.

Fully equiped tier x tank requires 6x30,000 sparts (approx) = 180,000 sparts.

therefore, you need 360 epic rassenai games to fully equip one tier x tank.

This sparts scheme is 1/100 of what it should be.

Edited by Redback_Bluegum, 20 June 2017 - 11:52 AM.

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Redback_Bluegum

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears

ESG_The_Joker #40 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:20 PM

Corporal

• 1111 battles
Worst case scenario: 
115 Spare Parts for every win at Tier 10.
It requires 1565 wins to fully equip tier 10 tank. Assuming you are a Super Unicum, 70WR, it takes 2236 games to fully equip tier 10 tank...

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."
                                                                                   ~Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users