honor abuse

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

YodaJediMaster #61 Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:12 AM

Sergeant

• 19069 battles
  • [ANZAC]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 08 August 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

This sytem is useless. WG wont even take any action. And also, replace missed tournament with false report. A complaint only wg can make and will stay forever. 

But WG doesnt care about this game by the looks of it.

I have to agree I cannot get an answer why some people also have 10 thumbs up and have 4 stars while other people have 19 and 20 and only 3 stars. I have reported AFKs and others after giving thumbs down and noting.

Creighton_Abrams #62 Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15862 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

I would like to name & shame  by screengrabbing without wiping names when I see a negative appraisal being attributed to me thats dubious (recently I was #2 with 1200+ HP but still got "Inactivity in Battle"). But this reaction would apparently be against WGs game play rules, however instead they allow players/clans to troll each other and do nothing about it.  Contrary to what WG says, the Inactivity in Battle assignment says around with you for 14+ days, the others, including positive appraisals disappear much quicker ( I know, as I track them) - though no one (99%)...other than your own Clan members if they are willing, will give you positive appraisals. The system is flawed and WG is behind it - it completely seems weird to me, they have a great Game, yet wish to alienate players such as myself - their ingame advertising revenue could be potentially astronomical - though I suspect their original Coders/Project Managers have left, and those who remain haven't a clue how to capitalize upon that Goldmine. 

All WG games should have an 18+ rating given the negativity that persists within these games.

YodaJediMaster #63 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:42 AM

Sergeant

• 19069 battles
  • [ANZAC]

I have just seen 1 player with only 9 thumbs up and 2 negatives and this player has 4 Stars yet I have 19 thumbs up and only 2 negatives and stuck on 3 stars. What is going on with this system CynicalSilicon why is it giving some players 4 stars and others stuck on 3, I thought this game was meant to be fair that is what I always get told when I get a reply from support.

Plus why are people with massive amounts of negatives against there names not being banned?

Please can I get a reply from WG or can WG just scrap this system as it does not work and people abuse it.

Plus I am sick of getting inactivity when I am actually active, something needs to be done about this a,s,a,p

Edited by YodaJediMaster, 14 August 2017 - 09:56 AM.

Also tagged with honor, abuse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users