Add more Compliments/ Complaint reset Times!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Maddoxkkm #1 Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

Captain

• 25087 battles
  • [FEAST]

Hi CS, 

The new feature is just out, but I already see myself in a disadvantage against other players in this feature.

As you know, I am a student which have to study in the daytime, which only leaves me night to play.

as a comparison I played 4 games in the morning, and I just finished playing 4 games in the night

I ended up with 4 Compliments, and all 4 of them came from the Morning session. 

What i am trying to illustrate here is that players who only play long after the compliment reset will be seriously disadvantaged by this system, as by the time they can play all players already given away all their upvotes or complaints, and this can also be exploited by rude players, as they can target the night to begin their daily salt routine, as a result, this system is basically "TRASH" at night. the players don't earn their deserved upvotes/downvotes.

I hope there is a reset of the upvotes/downvotes per 6 hours (4 times a day), or at least per 12 hours (2 times a day), so players no matter when they are going to play, will be benefitted by this system, and can be praised/ punished for their actions.

And it feels so frustrating that you are not getting any upvotes in the night, while your clanmates already went to 4* or even 5* when they are playing in the afternoon........

Yours,

Maddoxkkm

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 25 May 2017 - 02:33 PM.

- Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST] & Supreme Leader of the FEAST Union

The Mod Page MadWoTBMods 

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Laz_Diesalot #2 Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:51 PM

Corporal

• 24338 battles
  • [ARMD]

Well so far since the update I have only been able to give out one set of Compliments and Complaints.

I was expecting them to reset with mission resets, but after 2 Mission resets all I get is "The 24 hour limit for player behavior assessment is up.

What's the story with this?

ashisidhu7 #3 Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15284 battles
  • [-AIB-]
I agree to this we need more votes so it can last whole day or quicker resets

2012022002.png

#DON'T KILL AUTOLOADERS

Creighton_Abrams #4 Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15862 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

Maybe best to close off all other threads and continue with C.S.'s one here, where suggestions can be added and hopefully listened to:

http://forum.wotblit...y-honor-system/

CynicalSilicon #5 Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:13 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 4710 battles
  • [WG]

There is a specific system for the number of upvotes and downvotes, based on your honor rating.

We limit the number of votes per day for a reason and don't currently plan to increase/decrease them.

Being limited in the number you can use in 24hours means no one person can impact too much on other players ratings. It should also make any one player think twice before using one of their votes.

CS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users