What is the craziest, funniest or stupid thing you have seen players do

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

2Destroyerz #21 Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:05 AM

Sergeant

• 6244 battles
  • [ANZ]
I was in a tog II in Mirage, and I went to the waterfall. As always my very slow HMS HotTOG reached its destination when half of my team had been wiped out. I pumped some shots into a poor VK28 who was trapped between our Churchill VII and our KV-1. The VK28  killed the KV-1, then circled the Churchill and killed him. He focused on me and drove towards me. I was on 200 Hp and a Pz. III/IV rammed me, doing something like 10 damage and killing him. I was the only one left on my team and the enemy team had the VK,  and a leopard who was nowhere to be seen. I shot the VK once more, then ducked into cover. Suddenly, leopard appears out of nowhere   firing rapidly. He rammed me (:facepalm:) and killed himself, doing around 4 damage to me. The remaining VK shot me, so now I'm on 40-something health. He starts to drive towards me. With my superlong body, I blocked most of the path that I was on. He drove over to the bit that I wasn't blocking to circle me. He almost succeeded.. Except I drove backwards at the last second. The poor guy drove straight into my butt, and died. I managed to get 4 kills with 3.9k damage. I look back on this and remember how close he was, so close, but yet so far.. 

Illuminati Confirmed  

topigopi #22 Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:30 AM

Corporal

• 7918 battles
  • [MAGIC]
Well..this one I didn't see but funny nonetheless as I needed up laughing for quite a while. On the winter malinovka map on the train side mountain spot there was an enemy Toaster. That toaster was a good player.  I tried to cod him but among the wreckage and little space couldnt and he outdpmmed my Low hp Pz 4S. At that point he was at 70 odd hp and it was a 1v1 with our Kv2. Kv2 hadn't been spotted for a while so he must have gone searching..around 30s left n message pops up that he crashed loool. He prolly deserved to win but u know..stuff happens.

Vratrixz #23 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

Sergeant

• 4657 battles
  • [MERCS]

A flak box trying to sidescrape when he saw my kv-2, and of course u know the ending :arta::trollface:

BABOOM

Don´t count good players by their tank,current tier they are playing in, credits, gold, premium time, win rate, personal rating or personal access. But from their character, strategy, perseverance and teamwork. so stop saying noob and stuffs except if he has bad teamwork, be mad at someone because he is unkind. And don't say that someone is coward because he is sniping,or second line fire support, its just his duty.

SaveSave

SonderAbteilung #24 Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• 37057 battles
  • [ASFOW]
A player( IGN player 138503739) shooting the burning tigers on Rockfield.  Till when he started to get shot at from red tanks he finally realized his mistake and shoot the red ones. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

SxClegend #25 Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 2111 battles
  • [DERPU]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 06 June 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

A player( IGN player 138503739) shooting the burning tigers on Rockfield.  Till when he started to get shot at from red tanks he finally realized his mistake and shoot the red ones. 

[edited]at their best
All i want in world of tanks blitz is a type 62....or maybe a su100y.Please let the tenks fall out of the sky for me

Arakasy #26 Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:37 AM

Sergeant

• 8100 battles
  • [R1]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 06 June 2017 - 12:52 PM, said:

Omfg this wins

Ambulant #27 Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:50 AM

Sergeant

• 28645 battles
  • [FLAME]
I chased a LTTB in my Kv13 in Winter Malinovka for 3 minutes, missing my shots. All the other players left us alone surprisingly. It was like a Tom and Jerry and we covered the whole map doing it. Eventually I got distracted and went after a Walker Bulldog. But we both had a laugh after the game because it was so not tactical and ridiculous. And yes, the Kv13 can be fast and agile.

Diamond114 #28 Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

Captain

• 14474 battles
  • [408]

One time in a 1v4 in the KV-1 on the old Lost Temple (technically 1v3, T40 on OPFOR team was AFK), M3 Lee facehugged me so I kill him easily, KV-1 on the other team didn't know what to do because he keep trying to go for me from the elevated road but didn't have the gun depression, after KV-1 died T-34 who kept bouncing off me got tired and rammed me full speed broadside, killed himself doing it. Then I got to the OPFOR base and farmed the T40.

Another time in KV-2, one shotted a StuG with a fully non-aimed shot straight at the flat part of the superstructure, as well as derping a stock KV-1S on the side armor, killed the latter by engine fire from the derp shot.

Just a couple days ago I was platted up with one of my clansmate, we got taken out but not before killing a few tanks on the OPFOR team. My clansmate expressed his frustration in global chat and the chat went full toxic, someone must've dropped a VX or Sarin gas somewhere

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Adapt and overcome, there's no such thing as a bad tank, only bad drivers, bad teams, and bad luck

2Destroyerz #29 Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:58 AM

Sergeant

• 6244 battles
  • [ANZ]

One of my recent experiences..

it was a 1v1, me (Kuro Mori Mine) Against a helsing in mines. I was on 30-odd health, while helsing was on 46 health. I had retreated to a bush and the helsing was somewhere on the hill. Suddenly, "Ding" I get spotted. A few seconds later the helsing appears on the hill and d®ives off the hill to kill me. He disappears out of sight. A few moments later, a dead body appears with the words "Destroyed" at the top of the screen. :P

Illuminati Confirmed  

Diamond114 #30 Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

Captain

• 14474 battles
  • [408]

There was a T69 player who keep saying "I am handsome", he is on global chat so naturally both sides had something to chow on. I myself replied "From Mount Everest". His handsomeness didn't carry his team to victory though lel.

Also getting a revenge kill on a Borsig who set my Edelweiss on fire with his 128mm in the same match

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN

Adapt and overcome, there's no such thing as a bad tank, only bad drivers, bad teams, and bad luck

Arakasy #31 Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:37 AM

Sergeant

• 8100 battles
  • [R1]
Castilia.... watched both TD on our side commit hurry curry (suicide) in the same game... and they both laughed ...both with 0 damage... downvote for working for the other side :)

Fosknow #32 Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 39759 battles
  • [-IQ-]

Platoon on my team drown themselves.

Platoon on my team hide in waterfall on Canal map and do nothing.

Both times it was funny for Reds and not my team.

How bold you are from afar.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #33 Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:17 AM

Captain

• 12051 battles
  • [WOTSG]
Go yolo to the waterfall and stall the entire enemy team for 2 min. Managed to kill 2. But to be fair, I was in my cute lil Matilda chan

Sign this petition against AFKs, Bots, and Trolls

https://www.change.o...olators-in-wotb

Lore's: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm

SonderAbteilung #34 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• 37057 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostDiamond114, on 16 June 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

There was a T69 player who keep saying "I am handsome", he is on global chat so naturally both sides had something to chow on. I myself replied "From Mount Everest". His handsomeness didn't carry his team to victory though lel.

Also getting a revenge kill on a Borsig who set my Edelweiss on fire with his 128mm in the same match

yeah

I met once that dude also. He just spams. I am handsome. ... just replied . So?  And he just continues. ... whatever.  You really have everything in WOTB.

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

LightninWar #35 Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Sergeant

• 2285 battles
  • [CIRC]

See also:

Blitz SEA server during x3/x5 events

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We should not let our enemies have guns. So why let them have any ideas? - Stalin

A dirty reroll, currently mopping up low tiers for fun and exp. Have a problem? Sue me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users